What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

and you just describing yourself!.... Good for you!! recognition is the first step to healing!!

If you bother to check and actually go back a few pages and bother to read .... many of us engage the troll and countered his so called facts .... and asked him to do the same , but till now hasn't. This is what got him banned on other forums and now he is here

Look like your agenda is to allow him to be a troll and destory this thread.... which is just sad and pity and pathetic

CONTEXT!!!!! .....lol.... that is what you are calling it???? .,.... posting WW1 and WW2 pics to prove what???!!! .... what a pathetic reasoning!
When did i go around insulting random people online for no reason? Learn the definition of a keyboard warrior.
People who go on off-topic rants against Pakistan are destroying this thread not him.
What will I gain by destroying this thread? o_O
Moderators give me this keyboard warrior's ip address so that the next time I am in UAE. I could pay him a visit in person.

When did i go around insulting random people online for no reason? Learn the definition of a keyboard warrior.
People who go on off-topic rants against Pakistan are destroying this thread not him.
What will I gain by destroying this thread? o_O
Moderators give me this keyboard warrior's ip address so that the next time I am in UAE. I could pay him a visit in person.
Meaning that you still haven't read any of the most of the posts that is ON TOPIC , which we have continuously countered the troll ! and yet you are defending him! of which he continuously post ww1 and ww2 post in the last half hour!.... Shows your intent!

Meaning that you still haven't read any of the most of the posts that is ON TOPIC , which we have continuously countered the troll ! and yet you are defending him! of which he continuously post ww1 and ww2 post in the last half hour!.... Shows your intent!
Admin team is enjoying the WW1 and WW2 pics.
This way they like this troller very much.
I don't see such a biased admin team anywhere.

images

The gun in the front and the line of bullets is what matters when you operate from the frontline bases of Srinagar, Pathankot, Jaisalmer, Jamnagar.

Why is why the Tejas does not serve any military purpose in the Indian Air Force.

Indian Navy already rejected and canceled Naval Tejas.

Admin team is enjoying the WW1 and WW2 pics.
This way they like this troller very much.
I don't see such a biased admin team anywhere.

All those WW1 aircraft can achieve air superiority over the Tejas.

WW2 is the next generation perhaps the paper plane AMCA can be up for a competition

Congratulations that your jet have the same model of cannon as Tejas have , even the same number of cannon fitted on Tejas.

But won't see any pic of fire trial of your jet, but here we have video of Ground cannon trial of Tejas. Request you to ethier stop trolling or share the proof for your jet.

Congratulations that your jet have the same model of cannon as Tejas have , even the same number of cannon fitted on Tejas.

But won't see any pic of fire trial of your jet, but here we have video of Ground cannon trial of Tejas. Request you to ethier stop trolling or share the proof for your jet.

Let's designate the HAL factory an IAF base and designate another corner a PAF base and another corner a PLAAF base and invite them over so the Tejas can fire its cannon in combat ?

Let's designate the HAL factory an IAF base and designate another corner a PAF base and another corner a PLAAF base and invite them over so the Tejas can fire its cannon in combat ?
Still reluctant to share proofs for you troll. And changed you topic of troll.
LoL

Seeing as aircraft are meant to fly essentialy be in the air can the Tejas fire its gun in the air?

Like these aircraft ? If not then obviously the Tejas is inferior to these aircraft

Still reluctant to share proofs for you troll. And changed you topic of troll.
LoL

Where is the proof Tejas can fire gun in the air?

Don't come until you get proof.

Seeing as aircraft are meant to fly essentialy be in the air can the Tejas fire its gun in the air?

Like these aircraft ? If not then obviously the Tejas is inferior to these aircraft

Where is the proof Tejas can fire gun in the air?

Don't come until you get proof.
No-one is claiming Tejas fire it's gun in air but my question is whether you jet did it?

@Mugwop @Dazzler @The Eagle
How you guys justify these ww1 and WW2 warplanes 's pics in LCA Thread?

You need to consult a doctor.
I'll prey for you.
Get well soon..

HAL needs to consult an aerospace company on how to create flying objects

You need to see the mirror

The Post WW2 Mig 15 in action what is in common with BF109 and Spitfire?

The cannon

HAL to build 8, then 12, Tejas fighters each year

On December 20, the Tejas light combat aircraft (LCA) was cleared to enter operational service with the Indian Air Force (IAF). Now Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) faces the daunting transition from handcrafting Tejas prototypes into factory-assembling the 200-fighter Tejas fleet that Defence Minister A K Antony has envisioned.

The ministry of defence (MoD) has sanctioned Rs 1,556 crore for HAL's high-tech production line that aims to build 12 Tejas fighters each year. The funds will come from the IAF (25 per cent); the navy (25 per cent), while HAL will put up half the money.

Business Standard visited the new Tejas production line, an expansive 28,000-square metre facility in four massive hangars in HAL, Bangalore. Work is already underway on the first IAF order of 20 Tejas Mark I fighters, with an order for 20 more in the pipeline once the aircraft gets "final operational clearance" next year. The first two fighters being "series produced" - they are numbered SP-1 and SP-2 - are visibly taking shape.

"By end-March 2014, SP-1 will fly, and SP-2 will fly a few months later. By the end of next year four Tejas will be in production. In 2015-16, we will build six fighters, and in 2016-17, we will build nine. We are targeting an annual capacity of 12 Tejas fighters," says V Sridharan, the project manager hand-chosen to build the LCA. Earlier, he set up HAL's production line for the Hawk trainer.

Over the years, excellent designs like the Arjun tank have failed the transition from design into product. This is because India's archaic defence production policies make the Defence R&D Organisation (DRDO) responsible for designing equipment, with production responsibility then passing onto a network of eight defence public sector undertakings (DPSUs) and 39 ordnance factories (OFs) with long reputations for sloppy production. Having played little role in design, the manufacturing agencies struggle to produce the system.

The Tejas could be a game-changer. Firstly, HAL has played a major role both in designing the Tejas and in building prototypes for the flight-test programme. Secondly, HAL has brought a radically new approach to Tejas production, adopting global aerospace manufacturing standards and an unprecedented approach to quality control.

Walking around the Tejas assembly line, Sridharan explains that the sixteen Tejas prototypes HAL has built are each different from the other. As the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) incrementally refined and improved the fighter, each new prototype incorporated improvements and additions. The most recent prototype has a pressure refuelling system that lets the Tejas be topped up Formula One style, in just 8 minutes and then flown back into combat.

"As a result of all these changes, a panel from one Tejas would not fit another. Now we will implement absolute standardisation, with identical components, assemblies and panels," explains Sridharan.

This is being done with laser scanners that ensure that a number of key points (called "locators") on each aircraft being built is exactly where it should be. By measuring with the laser, it is ensured that the locator is within 80 microns, i.e. about one-tenth of a millimetre, of where it should be. These are international standards, used by companies like Boeing.

It is evident from the focus of the laser trackers teams that it is painstaking work. This standardisation, and coordinating the flow of Tejas systems and sub-systems to the assembly line constitutes what Sridharan describes as the process of "stabilising" the Tejas line.

"Once the process is stabilised, we can transition to higher rates of production. My initial focus will be on production quality; then we will scale up production. HAL will meet the target of building 20 fighters by 2016-17," he says.

That was the pattern while building the Hawk. After building just two aircraft in the first year, seven were built in the second year. In the third year, HAL built 18 Hawks, and the remaining 14 Hawks were produced within months.

Within ADA and in HAL, there is expectation that better production could improve aircraft performance. "Better build quality could well improve the Tejas' aerodynamic performance, reducing drag, and improving its speed, rate of climb and turn rate," says a designer.

HAL's chairman, RK Tyagi, explains that the international best practices being introduced in the Tejas assembly line will be replicated across all the aerospace giant's production lines, including the Sukhoi-30MKI line in Nashik and the Hawk trainer line in Bangalore.

"We have earmarked Rs 3,500 crore of HAL funds for making our production lines world class. Our focus is to gain the IAF's confidence. We will do what is necessary for that," says Tyagi.

HAL to build 8, then 12, Tejas fighters each year | Business Standard News

lol even this did not happen

RK Tyagi is a scumbag

Modi should cancel the rafale deal now....

Comit to tejas programme

And tell iaf no new fighters from abroad until Fgfa

And IAF would be no better than the Coast Guard if that happened

HAL needs to consult an aerospace company on how to create flying objects

You need to see the mirror

The Post WW2 Mig 15 in action what is in common with BF109 and Spitfire?

The cannon

lol even this did not happen

RK Tyagi is a scumbag
I'm still repeating my question.
Where is jf-17's (your jet) cannon fire , LGBs trial proofs or else you are using spitfires...
:cheesy:

I can't do anything to your trolls because here we have a biased admin team. I already reported almost a dozen of trolls but still you are free to troll..
Anyway do not reply if you don't have any credible proofs for your jet..
:drag::closed:

I'm still repeating my question.
Where is jf-17's (your jet) cannon fire , LGBs trial proofs or else you are using spitfires...
:cheesy:

I can't do anything to your trolls because here we have a biased admin team. I already reported almost a dozen of trolls but still you are free to troll..
Anyway do not reply if you don't have any credible proofs for your jet..
:drag::closed:

What does Jf-17 have to do with the IAF?

You are a delusional fool

This is no trolling this is the fact the same way the Indian Navy buried the crap Tejas in a watery grave.

yZuJq_d.jpg

HAL Tejas is armed with a single Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-23 twin-barreled 23 mm autocannon . It has a rate of fire of 3,400-3,600 rounds/min and uses a 23x115 mm AM-23 ammunition . It is also used by Mig-21 (M, SM, MF, SMT, bis) , Mig-23 variants and other ground attack aircrafts like SOKO J-22 Orao and IAR 93. GSh-23 works on the Gast Gun principle in which the firing action of one barrel operates the mechanism of the other. It provides a much faster rate of fire for lower mechanical wear than a single-barrel weapon. HAL Tejas can carry some 220 rounds of ammunition. Coincidentally JF-17 , is also armed with a GSh-23 dual-barrel 23mm cannon .

Gsh-23 on Tejas
tejascannon.jpg

Gsh-23 on jf-17
full

But the difference comes out when we talk about trials

LCA TEJAS gun trial
tejas.jpg_zps3augy0ki.jpg

http://idrw.org/pic-lca-tejas-mk1-firing-gsh-23-cannon-gun-in-ground-firing-trials/

But there is no confirmatory proof available for its counterpart (which is again and again ignored by guy in above posts)

Enjoy more pics of desi bird
fb_img_1501438109692-jpg.415105

lca-tejas-1.jpg

10.jpg

cjpMpul_d.jpg

hal_lca_tejas_by_lpbs2012-d88xtwf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom