What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

as far as chit chat goes...J-10 is a copy of Israeli Lavi they say...:p:

Yes for sure, but only for those stupid guys who cannot - or do not want - to take care of the differences. Or they are at the same level calling an A320 a B737 copy, but we should leave this stupid discussion.

By the way, did the Tejas already arrive at Aero India 2019?

i have seen this image somewhere in this forum only...not sure of its authenticity but seems rather different finding asian people in Israeli defense installation, right? anyway lets not get deviated from this thread's topic...
View attachment 540292

Yes, but again this MUST be added: A design influenced, sharing a similar design or concept is not a clone or copy. Therefore I'm always most annoyed by such stupid claims. No-one denies that there were connections, influence and even consultation, but just compare the sire, the arrangement of wing and canards, they are not a copy; period.

But indeed ... back to the Tejas.

i have seen this image somewhere in this forum only...not sure of its authenticity but seems rather different finding asian people in Israeli defense installation, right? anyway lets not get deviated from this thread's topic...
View attachment 540292
There was a picture of PLAAF and F-22.
635473494109251323.jpg

PLAAF and JAS-39
13282558.jpg

obviously not...canards were not "invented" during J-10 design, many modern fighters(Eurofighter, Rafale) and old (Saab Viggen) etc. have those...

as far as chit chat goes...J-10 is a copy of Israeli Lavi they say...:p:
Exactly my point, Indians bhais were saying we copied Lavi due to the canards, and were dissing canards as inferior. Chill, just a joke ok Bhai?

Exactly my point, Indians bhais were saying we copied Lavi due to the canards, and were dissing canards as inferior. Chill, just a joke ok Bhai?
If J-10 doesn't have canards, it would be said to copy F-16.

img-e48365357f9462b3b4f6f7b71259e59a.jpg
img-51c1156e35081fdcdafa5dfa688b1f95.jpg

11 hardpoints on the new MCA/MWF. 9+2.

And the whole she-bang. IMA architecture, MAWS, IRST, LWS, AESA, EW suite etc.

The MCA will be able to carry at least 2 Brahmos-NG.

Back
Top Bottom