What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Thread gone quiet? No update from supapowa?

Was contract for 83 MK 1A's not supposed to be signed by now? As you kept telling us?

Also how many Tejas delivered by HAL this year? 6?

1609234890486.jpeg

Love it when you clowns put up this same old drawing. Highlights the fact every major important piece of the LCA is foreign, has the opposite effect of what is intended.....

Also forgets a Russian flag for the missile.....

We know jealously about Pakistani friends. I have only two words:

1. Please even design and develop at least a trainer aircraft then might you can eligible to criticize on HAL Tejas.

2. EF, SAB Gripen and many other aircrafts use few components from other country but it is called indigenous product. The same goes to India....... It is designed, tested and developed by India by using few components from the other country as similar to other aircrafts.

1. Please even design and develop at least a trainer aircraft then might you can eligible to criticize on HAL Tejas.

2. EF, SAB Gripen and many other aircrafts use few components from other country but it is called indigenous product. The same goes to India....... It is designed, tested and developed by India by using few components from the other country as similar to other aircrafts.
What nonsense are you talking about? The entire LCA technology is foreign supplied/copied, nothing is indigenous. Russia, Israel, French etc have given you all the tech and knowledge and you still can't make the plane.

What nonsense are you talking about? The entire LCA technology is foreign supplied/copied, nothing is indigenous. Russia, Israel, French etc have given you all the tech and knowledge and you still can't make the plane.

As I said that we know the jealously.

I don't want to start for Jf 17 - They way you are trolling that way I could easily say that it is not even made by Chinese.

It was designed by soviet, engine is from Russia, gun from Russia, injection seat from UK..etc.... I can list down.
But I don't like to troll just for trolling! I am much aware about fact that it s developed by Chinese for Pakistan with requirements and inputs from PAF with assistance. Also Financially, it is a join product but not technically.

Major imported part of LCA is only engine and radar.......

RADAR is already underdevelopment but problematic is engine.

As I said that we know the jealously.

I don't want to start for Jf 17 - They way you are trolling that way I could easily say that it is not even made by Chinese.

It was designed by soviet, engine is from Russia, gun from Russia, injection seat from UK..etc.... I can list down.
But I don't like to troll just for trolling! I am much aware about fact that it s developed by Chinese for Pakistan with requirements and inputs from PAF with assistance. Also Financially, it is a join product but not technically.

Major imported part of LCA is only engine and radar.......

RADAR is already underdevelopment but problematic is engine.

You say you dont want to troll yet your still trolling.

Why are you talking about JF17?? This thread is about LCA not about JF17.

Nothing to do with jealousy. 8 Squadrons of in service JF-17s in PAF and Block III production commencing. It's about having enough modern cutting edge planes that Pak can service and support. PAF never claimed Thunder was domestic, clue is in the actual name (Joint Fighter), we just need a cheap plane we can support ourselves in high numbers. JF-17 has delivered that. India tried the same and failed, big time.

2021 will be the year LCA is finally put out of it's misery and cancelled and will be the year the first Block IIIs will join PAF. Hope your stacked up on Burnol....

Wing Commander Rajiv Kothiyal flew the LCA on the maiden flight, was decorated with the Kirti Chakra for the achievement
His Citation:
Wing Commander Rajiv Kothiyal (15696) F(P) was commissioned as a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force on 15th June, 1979. After successful stints in various fighter squadrons, he served as Flight Commander in a front-line air superiority MiG-29 squadron. On completion of this tenure, he was selected to undergo the Experimental Test Pilot Course at the United States Air Force Test Pilot School. He graduated successfully from this prestigious Institution in May, 1990. In February 1995, Wg Cdr Kothiyal was selected for the challenging assignment of being the Test Pilot for the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) project. Since then he has been actively involved in every facet of the design and development of the LCA, providing the most important pilot interface to the LCA project. The successful development of control law for the Digital Fly-By Wire Control system, the Cockpit architecture and the pilot’s check lists and emergency procedures are attributed to Wg Cdr Kothiyal’s professional diligence and application of mind. Having successfully participated in the development activities, Wg Cdr Kothiyal was entrusted with the task of undertaking the maiden flight of the first prototype of the LCA on 04 Jan 2001. This was the first occasion when an aircraft fully developed in India was to fly with a Fly-by-Wire System. This complex system is packed with computerized flying controls, which enable an unstable aircraft to be flown with a very high degree of agility. Wg Cdr Kothiyal meticulously planned the test flight and ensured that every contingency was catered for Wg Cdr Kothiyal flew the maiden test flight in the most exemplary manner.

Wg Cdr Rajiv Kothiyal in this pioneering act displayed exceptional professionalism, courage and bravery that were in keeping with the highest traditions of the Indian Air Force.

Interesting and hopefully it will be finalised this time, but we all know the term "soon" and "could possible be concluded" has a very different meaning in India! 😉

Interesting and hopefully it will be finalised this time, but we all know the term "soon" and "could possible be concluded" has a very different meaning in India! 😉

The "Emergency" order for surplus MIG-29s and SU-30s they made urgently after Feb 27th 2019 has still not been signed, almost two years now.

The "Emergency" order for surplus MIG-29s and SU-30s they made urgently after Feb 27th 2019 has still not been signed, almost two years now.

not overly concerned about mig29upg fighters or more mki.

really want the tejas,mark1a,
my thinking is based on aesa radar and the new,extended range Derby missles and low rcs and usa engines,making tejas very good addition to air Force.

we already have 330 mki and mig29 in airforce alone

tejas,1a is new technology

Back
Top Bottom