What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

i see typical indian whining. in indian forms do you know how pakitanis are treated????

if some pakistani goes to indian form he is trolled and banned. now indians want to silance people on pakistani form too.

do indian people not having any shame? always crying? indians go to al jazeers, bbc, cnn and cry about bias news. now crying here too? what a shame.
@Irfan Baloch
For your kind information and necessary action Sir

you must not know about drop tanks. hear let me teach. drop tanks of same liters are changable. you can easily take mig tank and put it in f-16 nothing will hapen. all the same. but it must be very similar and liters should be same. otherwise balance issue will happen. many contris do this. they use change tanks betwen planes all time. no big deal.

Sorry my mistake, I didnt knew you can put tractor tires in SUV and SUV tires in sedan, its just they must be very similar in engine power otherwise speed issue will happen.

I guess you are right, probably many countries that you visited does this...

Finally ....
a7d8682dr50a1r4037r8233r7465ee16bf95.jpg

He said "45 Squadron has five aircraft and by the end of this year it will have 11. HAL is investing Rs 1,200 crore to enhance capacity of LCA production from eight per year to 16." "In addition we have adopted a concept of contracting higher modules of the aircraft to the Indian Industry. If the industry starts delivering these modules like front fuselage, center fuselage and rear fuselage, it adds to the capacity of HAL of 16 aeroplanes per year, plus 8 so that we could deliver 24 LCA aircraft per year to the Indian Air Force," he added.

Raju also said HAL is parallely working on other variants along with Aeronautical Development Agency and particular developments that are required by the customer- ease of maintenance modifications- refuelling probe and AESA radars.

"We are working on it... in the next 18 to 24 months we will be able to demonstrate to our customer on LCA and the product would be delivered in numbers," he added.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/hal-orderbook-of-rs-41000-crore-very-low-for-aeronautical-industry/articleshow/60440303.cms

HAL chief claims that HAL will produce 6 more LCAs by end of 2017 and it will be a great news (if achieved).

"45 Squadron has five aircraft and by the end of this year it will have 11. HAL is investing Rs 1,200 crore to enhance capacity of LCA production from eight per year to 16." "In addition we have adopted a concept of contracting higher modules of the aircraft to the Indian Industry. If the industry starts delivering these modules like front fuselage, center fuselage and rear fuselage, it adds to the capacity of HAL of 16 aeroplanes per year, plus 8 so that we could deliver 24 LCA aircraft per year"

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...eronautical-industry/articleshow/60440303.cms

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/hal-orderbook-of-rs-41000-crore-very-low-for-aeronautical-industry/articleshow/60440303.cms

HAL chief claims that HAL will produce 6 more LCAs by end of 2017 and it will be a great news (if achieved).
there are only now 4 month in 2017. so they will make 1.2 lca in 1 month? this number is not true. so it looks like india will make 2 more lca in 2017. lca 5 and lca 6 so total 6 lca.

Sorry my mistake, I didnt knew you can put tractor tires in SUV and SUV tires in sedan, its just they must be very similar in engine power otherwise speed issue will happen.
drop tanks and tires are diferant.

there are only now 4 month in 2017. so they will make 1.2 lca in 1 month? this number is not true. so it looks like india will make 2 more lca in 2017. lca 5 and lca 6 so total 6 lca.
sp-5 is almost ready for take-off from Kiran hanger i.e 2nd production line whereas other are from main production line.
5 LCAs are minimum number you may also get about 6-7 units by year end if work is little bit throttled up.

We're Indians and we are big hearted peoples but please don't force us to give befitted responses...

sp-5 is almost ready for take-off from Kiran hanger i.e 2nd production line whereas other are from main production line.
5 LCAs are minimum number you may also get about 6-7 units by year end if work is little bit throttled up.
so you agree. india will make 2 lca in 4 months. so total 6 units. so i stand 100% corect.

We're Indians and we are big hearted peoples
very big heart ok. so why outing rohingya muslims? where is big heart?

Not 6 but 8-9lca will be a realistic number...
you are posting big number. do you have sorce?

now in my knowlege they are only making 20 lca mk1. and this number is final untill mk1a. this will happen in 2021. so 5 years of production. so number must be 4 lca in 1 year. hal alrady make 2 lca this year. so they will make 2 more. so 4 lca this year. but total number is 6 lca. because 4 already made.

you are posting big number. do you have sorce?

now in my knowlege they are only making 20 lca mk1. and this number is final untill mk1a. this will happen in 2021. so 5 years of production. so number must be 4 lca in 1 year. hal alrady make 2 lca this year. so they will make 2 more. so 4 lca this year. but total number is 6 lca. because 4 already made.

Wrong.... 40 LCA Mk1 standard.... 20 IOC standard & 20 FOC standard.... then 83 MK1A standard.
MK1A will start induction by 2020...

We're Indians and we are big hearted peoples but please don't force us to give befitted responses...
So how many total LCA by end of the year, ? 16?

Yes, Indians are big hearted, they helped Bhutan against china, srilanka, supporting Baluchistan indepedence(whicg india neither has boarder, ethnic,language or any commonality in anyway) which involves blowing common people and helped bangaldesh get independence frim Pakistan by attacking pakistan outnumbering 70,000 troops them 1:8.

May be its changed right now, as india doesnt support the roh in Myanmar (while supporting all other movements)

At least this lead Pakistan to feel wrongly insecure as india as no wrong feeling for Pakistan when they support Baluchistan movement or when they support Afghanistan claim to half of Pakistan
Anyway this lead to Pakistan wrongly procuring nuclear weapons.

who edit my post in such an unprofessional manner.

how many total LCA by end of the year, ? 16?

Don't you have enough knowledge to do additions? anyway I can understand your problem as you didn't get adequate education.

Anyways Total become 11 ( in sure conditions)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news for LCA Tejas FANS 3-4 sqdns (60-80) more will be ordered once LCA MK1-A production starts. Cross posting from IDF PARIKRAMA

" IAF and MOD discussed for LCA MK1A
  • MOD also made categorically clear that post MK1A 1 squadron handover, a fresh order of 3-4 more squadrons ( 60-80) will be placed as well.
  • IAF has clearly said they look at Kaveri with Safran core for maximum LCAs and wants to pursue it further
  • Further MOD/GOI and IAF both have been soft on HAL in last 3 years and now want to see if HAL can deliver the present new promises.
  • The new milestones/reviews /priority points are
    • Achieving FOC soon.
    • Showing good progress on MK1A project.
    • Increasing the production speed. to 16/year and further ensuring local ecosystem in place for 24/year rate achievement
    • Addressing issues in the presently delivered aircrafts and rectifying the mistakes.
    • Changing the way issues raised has been addressed in the past with more professional approach and time-bound SLAs adherence "

More Updates:

1. The supersonic tanks and the 800 ltr tanks are coming up for various tests by the end of the year before actual flight testing.
2. The lowest speed for LCA Mk1 is below the 120 knots that has been put up on that chart. They are regularly flying below that number now. Don't ask further, won't tell.
3. The AUW for the LCA AF Mk2 in that chart is approximately correct.
4. The climb rate of LCA is wrong. Don't ask further, won't tell.
5. The (unrefueled) ferry range is currently not 3000 kms, but they are going to plumb the midboard pylons as well. You are speaking of 4000 ltrs of extra fuel. At that point 3000 kms will be.
6. Note the maximum payload of Mk1. It is not exactly 4000 kg, but pretty close.
7. The uninstalled thrust on Mk1, Mk2 and the Gripen are all wrong.
8. Mk2 is going to +9G capable.

Back
Top Bottom