What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

The Chinese even hired foreign consultants for your JV. So much for Joint Venture...

Chinese are no strangers to consultancies...

haiblog11.jpg
Oh boy, Chengdu is in which country?

There are some bad choices made regarding tejas but saying it's century behind modern day tech is kinda harsh.

Tejas cannot integrate 100 year old technology. Reality itself is harsh.

I am just showing the mirror

Stop polluting this thread with your stupid rants.

Really ? I see at least 3 Indian developed aircraft in service with our armed forces & 3 more types on order.

And 1 additional Indian manufactured fighter in service with our air force.

HAL is the only entity polluting Indian conventional superiority

That's the core issue, they hire foreign consultants to design one and fanboys call it indigenous.

Buddy, in your own JV the senior designer roped in consultants. This, "JV", was between Russia and China. :lol: Wth can you do now, let alone the 90s? :rofl:

RJZ4t9A.jpg

Even your daddy was found doing the same for their 100% designed crap.

Of course, this was found much later, not by the Chinese themselves.

For you non transparent lot, you always have to do some digging. God knows how much more are hidden.

Buddy, in your own JV the senior designer roped in consultants. This, "JV", was between Russia and China. :lol: Wth can you do now, let alone the 90s? :rofl:

RJZ4t9A.jpg

Even your daddy was found doing the same for their 100% designed crap.

Of course, this was found much later, not by the Chinese themselves.

For you non transparent lot, you always have to do some digging. God knows how much more are hidden.

stick to Tejas, it seems you guys can't resist trolling.

Dont throw stone from a glass house, no one buys your crap, not even in the remotest.

I m not selling it in the first place. ;)

Who exactly brought consultancies into the discussion ? And how is the yardstick for Tejas different from other, similar programs ?

Who designed Tejas? How is that irrelevant?

Back
Top Bottom