What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

I personally love the design of the helicopter, and so on. But as one person posted out that the design changed several times through the course of the program. Before this enters production, let's say in 2014-15 realistically, will the design change? Will it become more stealthier? Will they change the weapon launcher pod from 12 to 19, etc? Rotor shaping change? Different engine?

i think this is the most beautifull helicopter in the market today. now we need a fighter too. i wish amca could make flight by 2014.

14088_1299954052.jpg

31837_1299628833.jpg

53168_1299627458.jpg

74054_1298460603.jpg

1863549.jpg

The pics are Awesome man......................

^^ man that looks weird, at first I thought it was for refueling. It seems the works is going well with the LCH hopefully we will see it in service early next year.

The pic of ALH is it from the Expo??? Or is it from trials?? The sky outside is confusing me.

damm that ugly yellow colour, black was way better.
can anyone tell me the purpose of the rod in the front??
and i noticed that the weapons rod is bent at an angle, while before modifications it was parallel to ground. any reasons for that?

cockpit looks nice.

overall these modifications have made it look a bit ugly. but i guess they benefit the performance.

I just want more rocket pods.

weapons will come once its operations, has it undergone weapons trials yet though??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom