Hafiz Saeed to join Pak politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, blamed for the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, has kept the guessing game on about his reported political ambitions.

At a press conference on Tuesday in Karachi, he parried questions on whether the JuD would declare itself a political party and participate in elections.

There is speculation that Saeed plans to contest upcoming elections either to the Punjab assembly or the National assembly, the lower house of parliament.

He said it was a "misconception" to not consider JuD a political party as its activities were of political nature. "We believe the politics of polarization harms the Ummah (Muslim brotherhood )," Saeed was quoted as saying by the Express Tribune daily.

38 militants killed in fresh clashes

Thirty-eight militants, including a top commander of Pakistani Taliban, were killed in air strikes and clashes with troops in northwest Pakistan.

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan commander Mullah Moinuddin was among those killed, reports said.

This is the 1st step in Talibanization of Pakistani state. I hope well wishers of Pakistan guard against such people entering their power centers

This is the 1st step in Talibanization of Pakistani state. I hope well wishers of Pakistan guard against such people entering their power centers
He is also the well wisher of Pakistan and hates all those who are enemies of Pakistan and he has lot of experience in charity work so he can be good as a leader of Pakistan and also he lives a simple life

He is also the well wisher of Pakistan and hates all those who are enemies of Pakistan and he has lot of experience in charity work so he can be good as a leader of Pakistan and also he lives a simple life

A terrorist by any other name still smells as bad..

A terrorist by any other name still smells as bad..
Sir for you he is a terrorist for us he is the one who is leading freedom Movement in Kashmir so for Pakistanis and Kashmir is he is a freedom Fighter

Sir for you he is a terrorist for us he is the one who is leading freedom Movement in Kashmir so for Pakistanis and Kashmir is he is a freedom Fighter

Here is a freedom fighter and a well wisher of your country (who happens to be a muslim) goes on to kill innocent children, women and fellow muslims in Mumbai, many of whom have never even touched the soil of Kashmir. Nice.
Now I understand why your country is in such a sh$$$ole. If wellwishers can be this generous, who needs enemies :tdown:

I really hope that comes true. Can anyone imagine how many sanctions would be on Pakistan if he becomes the PM? Iran will feel a small pony in the UNSC sanctions club :)

Here is a freedom fighter and a well wisher of your country (who happens to be a muslim) goes on to kill innocent children, women and fellow muslims in Mumbai, many of whom have never even touched the soil of Kashmir. Nice.
Now I understand why your country is in such a sh$$$ole. If wellwishers can be this generous, who needs enemies :tdown:
Sir many if you can have well wishers of Bal Thackray and Modi why Pakistan can't have well wishers of Hafiz Saeed and their is no solid proof from India against Hafiz Saeed

Sir many if you can have well wishers of Bal Thackray and Modi why Pakistan can't have well wishers of Hafiz Saeed and their is no solid proof from India against Hafiz Saeed

Do you even know how much poplarity Thakray has in India? His party cant even win in Maharashtra let alone India.

And anyways, though I myself hate his ideologies, I am not aware of him or Shivsena KILLING INNOCENTS that too in the name of freedom struggle, let alone in another country :hitwall:

No evidence provided for Hafiz Saeed's involvment in Mumbai attacks. Stop crying wolf Bharatis.

^

Irrelevant to my what I wrote.

Your countrymen claiming that he is leading freedom fighter.

i like him so much ! more then imran khan . he is a better option . more over his policies against india and america are in syncronous wd pak nation . his supporters an be counted by his recent difae pakistan conference . the local ppl love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom