What's new

Hafeez saeed offers aid to Americans hit by superstorm

Same court that freed many terror suspects in Pakistan and people here on PDF and other places lament about no terrorist hanged in last 10 years.

UN is wrong ? Which to believe, UN or Pakistan Court ?

If we accept your decisio, then why people call Narendra Modi terrorist, hitler etc. etc., he is also found not guilty. And he isn't blamed terrorist by UN too.

Oh my God, holy shiz
You just went full retard
I don't know what to say.
Your last line is hardly comprehensible, and if i were to assume it's meaning, then you might as well exclude your self from the human race, there seems to be no signs of intelligent life coming from your post.

Okay lets speak facts, Number 1 is David Headley was involved on 26/11 that is certain he was charged and gave evidence in a US court. His wife who was with him in Pakistan met Hafeez saeed that we know, right now the NIA is trying to get access from Morocco where she lives now as she being married to one of those who took part on 26/11 and directly met the founder of LET, she would have alot of information right?

Afterall what is the founder of LET doing in meeting with a person who took part on 26/11? is that a coincidece? im afriad in a court of law that is suspect

about a decade ago i was in this train where i passed by a guy who's wife once breathed the same air as one of the 19 9/11 terrorists. I think that's enough evidence for indian courts to call me a terrorist :O

Well, hopefully they will, unlike Pakistani courts...

Anyway, till the re-deliberation happens, he is a designated terrorist by UNSC and no amount of wordsmitthing can change that..

This has been your strategy all along, kill him of before any proper courts can examine the evidence. Admit it.

If, and only IF, he is proven guilty in court, then I can guarantee the Pakistani police will immediately carry out the punishment.
Until then, regularly apply ointment on the burned areas ;)

Someone would have taken your post seriously if you knew some basic grammar :P

Hey hypocrite, when Kashmir is resolved only then you have the right to talk about the UN.

Here is news for you -

Kashmir UN SC resolution comes under chapter 6 - non-binding and UN suggests that the parties settle it between themselves. If you could not, then bring it back to UN for further remediation. Here is where you guys are caught - you signed Simla Agreement which says you will bilaterally settle between themselves and no date is attached - it says at a future date. India has all the time in the world to settle it. So you can't go back to UN SC claiming failure of negotiations.You guys are trapped.

Hafiz and his organizations comes under UN SC chapter 7 - binding and you have to respect it. No country's law takes precedence over this. U.S has already frozen the assets under its control.

As Bill Gates said "Life is not always fair. Live with it"

As for calling me hypocrite, We are not a party to the Kashmir resolution - it is a bilateral issue between Indians and you(I said we because you assume that I am an Indian - I am an Indian American and I need visa to even enter India)

Pakistan is not in violation till the UNSC says so.

It does but we have discussed enough, lets agree to disagree on this point.

Meanwhile, Congrats Mate - you have reach 20,000 posts . That is a significant achievement which will take me a lifetime considering my average as of now.

First of all I can't leave Pakistani law, I will be prosecuted if I did so and lets face it, there was nothing different invoked to find him not guilty, except that the witnesses the prosecution had said that would come to testify against him from India, never showed up - because Indian state did not allow it. The only entity protecting Hafiz Saeed from legal valid prosecution is the Indian government.

Did you take him to court on saying that on TV? Relevant and different laws would apply. He was taken to court on one thing - Mumbai attacks and they failed to prove it. Ergo, he stands not guilty.

Yeah it might be, but more likely hes being a smartass.

But that doesn't change what you can and cannot prove in a court of law.

If you are living abroad you are not governed by Pakistan laws. The law of that country holds good for you. The same goes for me as well. If I travel abroad, I am governed not by US laws(though in some cases when I come back, I can be prosecuted for certain crimes commited abroad like pedophile laws)

Back
Top Bottom