What's new

Hafeez Centre Lahore demands Ahmadis to wear special and visible ids

23 negative ratings and this crap language!!!
your track record shows your mental condition!
I will keep fighting against qadyani propaganda against Pakistan and Islam. Every thread regarding qadyani dramay bazi will be responded fiercely inshaAllah!

I am Alhamdolillah a muslim and i think better then you as you defy teachings of Qurran and Holy Prophet MPBUH. It is clearly written in holy Qurran that the innocent children women and old are not to be harmed even in war.....if some body defies these teachings on the pretext that because westerners are doing this so we will also take revenge then what is the difference left......basically you people are barbarians and jahils .....i won't say Kafir as one muslim can not call other the kafir as he becomes himself kafir.

I am Alhamdolillah a muslim and i think better then you as you defy teachings of Qurran and Holy Prophet MPBUH. It is clearly written in holy Qurran that the innocent children women and old are not to be harmed even in war.....if some body defies these teachings on the pretext that because westerners are doing this so we will also take revenge then what is the difference left......basically you people are barbarians and jahils .....i won't say Kafir as one muslim can not call other the kafir as he becomes himself kafir.
so you declared that i support killings of innocent children and women??? you also declared me jahil and barbarian on this basis.... now, first prove where i supported killings of innocents!!! i am waiting for your reply

mirza qadyani's dramay bazi will also be exposed in upcoming messages and replies! don't worry as you are also a Muslim, not a qadyani according to you!

The west is leaping forward leaps and bounds in science and technology and these Jahils sitting in Hafeez Centre are busy in disecting Islam and creating rifts within muslims and for these Holy Qurran has clearly told us..."
2_11.png

When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

I am not concerned with Qadiyanis but i am concerned about Pakistan as the road you Abu Jahils have taken it leads to FASSAD fi Sabilillah. You will declare one by one shias , brelvis and other sects Kafir and one day dreamt of living alone in Pakistan if by your destructive thinking any of it is left.

23 negative ratings and this crap language!!!
your track record shows your mental condition!
I will keep fighting against qadyani propaganda against Pakistan and Islam. Every thread regarding qadyani dramay bazi will be responded fiercely inshaAllah!

Haha .. Yeah u are right 23 negative ratings is pretty bad .. U have managed to keep a spotless record in a total 3 months of your baby existence on this forum .. well done and keep it up! Wish u a spotless journey by the this ghazwa crusade is it limited to pdf only or have u done some thing about concuring new dehli in real life as well ?

By the way a personal question which ulma e deen or sect do u follow out of the gazillions we have here

Haha .. Yeah u are right 23 negative ratings is pretty bad .. U have managed to keep a spotless record in a total 3 months of your baby existence on this forum .. well done and keep it up! Wish u a spotless journey by the this ghazwa crusade is it limited to pdf only or have u done some thing about concuring new dehli in real life as well ?

By the way a personal question which ulma e deen or sect do u follow out of the gazillions we have here
He follow Al Baghdadi, Mulla Radio mulla Burqa types deen fisad type, he follow all dumbs who were against the creation of Pakistan and now become Thekkedar of Islam.
He is the one who need to put in a cage with tag on his neck " cave animal " and charge Rs Five each person to see him and children free:coffee:

Alhamdulilah! I am follower of real teachings of Islam, not a follower of a lier who made his own version of Islam and named it ahmadiya Islam. Propaganda of all followers of that fake duplicate religion will always be neutralized, it is mirza who created false religion. You cannot prove mirza's lies as true by jsut nominating mullahs as extremists. Kartoots of mirza will always be uncovered inshaAllah.

"jitni bari kursi pe usny bethnay ki koshish ki hy, hum alhamdulilah usay wahan sy utaar ke utni hi pasti main le ke gaye hain" no space for mirza's lies here! fear the day when govt of Pakistan will implement the formula of Syedna Siddiq e Akbar (r.a) against all followers of mirza qadyani jhoota.
Your IQ test, name the two persons in photo:coffee:
image.jpeg

He follow Al Baghdadi, Mulla Radio mulla Burqa types deen fisad type, he follow all dumbs who were against the creation of Pakistan and now become Thekkedar of Islam.
He is the one who need to put in a cage with tag on his neck " cave animal " and charge Rs Five each person to see him and children free:coffee:

Your IQ test, name the two persons in photo:coffee: View attachment 280811
So Blinded by faith he has lost it .. he is a live example of biggoted intolerant religious Pakistani mindset ... I advised him to open a shop or get a job or open a business with his biggot friends in hafeez centre ... The place Ideal business conditions , right environment and like minded indivisuals .. What more can u ask for

no need to go to hafeez centre anymore anyway. its not competitive anymore. shophive offers everything on better prices. then there is hyperstar as well.

why just ahmadiyas? how bout other kafirs? do they allow em?

Another attack on ulema e deen! this goon is abusing all ulema e karam! any moderator can please reply him??? or this forum is open for abusing ulema e deen??? anyone???

Your IQ test, name the two persons in photo:coffee: View attachment 280811
One is Hazrat Allama Iqbal (r.a) and don't know the other person! i will remain silent against all abuses you delivered to me. My religion teaches me tolerance against such attacks but blasphemy will never be tolerated! Mirza's kartoots will be exposed everywhere inshaAllah!

Another attack on ulema e deen! this goon is abusing all ulema e karam! any moderator can please reply him??? or this forum is open for abusing ulema e deen??? anyone???

Ghazwayyyy where did i attacked any ulema e din ?

You can abuse ulema e deen, mock norms of Islam, abuse the ideology of Pakistan, abuse the concepts given in ahadees sharif and abuse the ideology of Pakistan. But remember one thing,

"mirzay kazzab kay kartoot pe pardah nahi dala ja sakta"

His fake stories and blasphemies will always be exposed inshaAllah. Fear the day when government of Pakistan will apply the formula which Syedna Siddiq e Akbar (r.a) applied against muslema kazzab and his followers.

Threatening to wipe us off eh? Nothing new. No one will have to do anything but just sit and watch you idiots kill each over whose beard is longer.:lol:

Nah it's not a threat and infact I have nothing against Qadiani as a Pakistani but I do have my reservations as per I am a muslim not only as per constitution but the words our first external minister said at occasion of funeral of Baba-e-Qaoum which are part of history now. I am totally agreed that as per Constitution Qadianis are our Pakistani brethren and I am in favour of their rights to be given as per due.
It's not a threat at all but an intimidation which I have learned from not very distant past that who is actually responsible for what ever happen ???
The true history teaches us so I would say it's about what was the outcome or what is about to become an outcome of ignorants in the world who are creating all the sh!t around muslim world so IMHO Qadianis should look around and don't miss out their sensibility while practicing their power behind the curtain.
Believe me I know what I am saying and I know it very well but what I have written it has a lot of experience. Again I am not against Qadianis but they may be their own enemies.

Back
Top Bottom