What's new

Gwadar- turn it into a liberal city.

Turning into a liberal city would help all religions, all ethnicities and all castes to work together in harmony in Gwadar like Dubai!

so i have was thinking that the government of pakistan should turn gawadar into a liberal city.
what do i mean by this?:

1.have a defined boundary for gawadar
2.have its own laws
- complete freedom of speech
- alcohol is legal
- gambling is legal
-complete freedom of religion
- have its own special police force
- completely independent of balochistan
3. pakistanis from rest of pakistan would have to get special permission to work and live there.
4. the whole citys prices of goods and wages should be completely different from pakistan
- pick any european country ( follow its wages and prices for goods)
- if a bottle of pepsi costs a dollar then in gawadar it should be 100 rupees
- if minimum wage is 8 dollars an hour then in gawadar we should make it 800 rupees an hr
- and so on.
basically gawadar will become the hong kong of of pakistan.

what do you guys think?
Do nhi aik Pakistan ;)

Not only is this completely unacceptable but absolutely repugnant even as a suggestion.

There will be no Afghan, Hindu, Christian, Shiite, Sunni, American, British, etc... zones in Pakistan let alone any area operating by any other law than our own or restricting access to Pakistanis.

Pakistan is a nation created by Muslims (the whole All India Muslim league, which Jinnah himself was a part of, was an Islamic nationalist movement) and those non-Muslims who respected Islam (many of whom later reverted to it - ex. Ra'ana Liaquat Ali Khan) which was always to be built on the laws of the Quran and Sunnah hence why there is a Part IX Article 22u of the constitution.

We will never divide our nation or restrict access to any part of it to other Pakistanis who are proud citizens of the Islamic republic for any liberal or foreigner. If anyone has a problem with that they're free to live as refugees elsewhere and should be stripped of their citizenship.

What you've suggested has not only invited anarchy but resulted in increased crime within virtually every Western country I know of. I've said it before and I'll say it again liberals are the stupidest segment of Pakistani society and have routinely back stabbed the nation (ex. H. Haqqani and S. Afridi) why they even are allowed to live in Pakistan is beyond me. We can develop Gwadar just fine without them in fact they are a complete hindrance to Pakistan's development and I've seen them, particularly as of late, encourage some of the worst economic policies possible.
I agree with you. Since we claim to be an Islamic Republic whatever is Haraam should be banned, the liberals are the stupidest part of our society.

Not only are the Liberals anti-national, but they advocate legalizing social vices as well.

so i have was thinking that the government of pakistan should turn gawadar into a liberal city.
what do i mean by this?:

2.have its own laws
- alcohol is legal
- gambling is legal
3. pakistanis from rest of pakistan would have to get special permission to work and live there.
4. the whole citys prices of goods and wages should be completely different from pakistan
- if minimum wage is 8 dollars an hour then in gawadar we should make it 800 rupees an hr
- and so on.

what do you guys think?
For all these things, you can come here to Germany. Spare Pakistan please.

for economic benefit such unIslamic activities sshould not be allowed as earning coming from this will be haram

Turning Gwadar into a liberal city would help all religions, all ethnicities and all castes to work together in harmony in Gwadar like Dubai!

for economic benefit such unIslamic activities sshould not be allowed as earning coming from this will be haram

Move to Afghanistan then and focus on your islamic activities of bomb making, memorizing a book in another language without understanding the translation and wife beating.

Pakistan must progress and drive investment. There must be a space in the country where international norms apply or forever be stuck in the debt trap.

Move to Afghanistan then and focus on your islamic activities of bomb making, memorizing a book in another language without understanding the translation and wife beating.

Pakistan must progress and drive investment. There must be a space in the country where international norms apply or forever be stuck in the debt trap.
Hoisted in your own petard! A foul mouthed twerp calls others to leave when what he asks is not what that very country was formed. Mind you no other nation, country or state whatever you may was formed for the sole purpose that they were Muslim. So, nay it is you who should look else where for bemoaning the very purpose of its existence. For such hatred and filth alone makes one an enemy of that nation. You are the very vermin that people around you should look out for since you lurk and exist within yet plan for its demsie. The debt trap you yelp exist only because of your lord and savior the U.S. that itself is bound by its death grip. I could careless what you say but to expose you for who you are... go on and stew in your own filth!

what do i mean by this?:

2.have its own laws
- alcohol is legal
- gambling is legal
- and so on.

what do you guys think?
You forgot your favourite HOOKERS. Why did you shy away from that?
Spot the tharki. Why not just go to bang kok

what do i mean by this?:

2.have its own laws
- alcohol is legal
- gambling is legal
- and so on.

what do you guys think?

Legal prostitution

Hoisted in your own petard! A foul mouthed twerp calls others to leave when what he asks is not what that very country was formed. Mind you no other nation, country or state whatever you may was formed for the sole purpose that they were Muslim. So, nay it is you who should look else where for bemoaning the very purpose of its existence. For such hatred and filth alone makes one an enemy of that nation. You are the very vermin that people around you should look out for since you lurk and exist within yet plan for its demsie. The debt trap you yelp exist only because of your lord and savior the U.S. that itself is bound by its death grip. I could careless what you say but to expose you for who you are... go on and stew in your own filth!

You simpleton it was formed for more than just clouds in the sky. Pakistan is an ideology which transcends religion. Jinnah wanted us to become wealthy and strong not peasants who isolate themselves from the world to satisfy their own egos.

Wahabi arab wannabe Pakistanis are the reason why the country has a begging bowl out every year, no food, no education, no money. There is no dignity in that and now is the time to change.

one more suggestion for Gwader:

• Trolling people with controversial issues on internet should not be allowed. Offenders should be punished by being made 10 Litres of desi alchohel in a day.

Just "legalizing" prostitution isn't going to improve anything. Prostitution is legalized so it can be limited and regulated not just to be "liberal". By legalizing prostitution lawmakers hope to reduce illegal prostitution into limited areas and put strict health standards to avoid STDs spreading.

Just "legalizing" prostitution isn't going to improve anything. Prostitution is legalized so it can be limited and regulated not just to be "liberal". By legalizing prostitution lawmakers hope to reduce illegal prostitution into limited areas and put strict health standards to avoid STDs spreading.

Prohibition never work, It had not in the past and will not in the future, What happens is it'll go underground and beyond the law.. By legalizing it, Authorities can monitor and maintain standards thus eliminating the more dangerous aspects of prostitution and alcohol.. This is a proven fact

Back
Top Bottom