What's new

Gwadar Port opening on Sunday

CONGRATS TO ALL OF PAKISTAN AND CHINA, THIS IS A HISTORIC EVENT WITH AWESOME FAR REACHING ECONOMIC AND STRATEGIC EFFECTS. :pakistan::china:

Something interesting to note; I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but the ambassadors of india, england and the united states were NOT invited to the historic opening ceremony. india wasn't invited for obvious reasons (india being terror sponsoring state and all) but england and the united states weren't invited deliberately as a signal to them that Pakistan no longer needs them anymore.

CONGRATS TO ALL OF PAKISTAN AND CHINA, THIS IS A HISTORIC EVENT WITH AWESOME FAR REACHING ECONOMIC AND STRATEGIC EFFECTS. :pakistan::china:

Something interesting to note; I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but the ambassadors of india, england and the united states were NOT invited to the historic opening ceremony. india wasn't invited for obvious reasons (india being terror sponsoring state and all) but england and the united states weren't invited deliberately as a signal to them that Pakistan no longer needs them anymore.

After decades of hardship, we are fighting back. We are fighting back. The tide is turning. The is the beginning of the start of us becoming a developed nation. It's going to be a very long and bumpy road ahead. With many obstacles and knock downs on the way. But we must stay the course no matter what. We WILL succeed and prevail. :dance3:

After decades of hardship, we are fighting back. We are fighting back. The tide is turning. The is the beginning of the start of us becoming a developed nation. It's going to be a very long and bumpy road ahead. With many obstacles and knock downs on the way. But we must stay the course no matter what. We WILL succeed and prevail. :dance3:
InshAllah

Pakistan NOT inviting the ambassadors of america and the UK is a HUGE HUGE statement that cannot be underestimated. We are doing things now that we thought were impossible just 2 years ago.

england NOT invited to the historic opening ceremony
I struggle to believe this. Do you have a link to a credible source to confirm your comment? UK has been giving aid in developing CPEC so I find it hard that HC of UK not being invited.

The E-35 Hasan Abdal-Havelian Expressway (part of CPEC route) that leads onto KKH to China is recieving £121 million UK grant.

Link > http://tribune.com.pk/story/948870/uk-to-partner-in-cpec-provide-121-6-million-grant/

In addition UK is giving £34 million in grant toward construction of M4 motorway - part of the CPEC route.

Link > https://www.gov.uk/government/world...support-new-motorway-construction-in-pakistan

Notice both aids are grants and are not loans therefore carry no future debt.

I struggle to believe this. Do you have a link to a credible source to confirm your comment? UK has been giving aid in developing CPEC so I find it hard that HC of UK not being invited.

The E-35 Hasan Abdal-Havelian Expressway (part of CPEC route) that leads onto KKH to China is recieving £121 million UK grant.

Link > http://tribune.com.pk/story/948870/uk-to-partner-in-cpec-provide-121-6-million-grant/

In addition UK is giving £34 million in grant toward construction of M4 motorway - part of the CPEC route.

Link > https://www.gov.uk/government/world...support-new-motorway-construction-in-pakistan

Notice both aids are grants and are not loans therefore carry no future debt.
I heard it on Dunya news program called "khabar yeh hey". All three anchors confirmed this.

I heard it on Dunya news program called "khabar yeh hey". All three anchors confirmed this.
You know I am a well wisher of Pakistan but sometimes and I say this with regret I can't believe the sub standard level of discussion that takes place. Both contributors have barely functioning brain cells. My Urdu is weak but why don't you translate what they said and then post the contents here for the attention of Chinese members here. Do that please.

And again refer to the facts. UK is giving grants to build the CPEC.

Proud of my country..

But it sickened me seeing Diesel and Ganja in charge at the opening ceremony.

You know I am a well wisher of Pakistan but sometimes and I say this with regret I can't believe the sub standard level of discussion that takes place. Both contributors have barely functioning brain cells. My Urdu is weak but why don't you translate what they said and then post the contents here for the attention of Chinese members here. Do that please.

And again refer to the facts. UK is giving grants to build the CPEC.
Uh yyyyeah I'm not gonna translate the entire 30 minute program dude.

Pakistan NOT inviting the ambassadors of america and the UK is a HUGE HUGE statement that cannot be underestimated. We are doing things now that we thought were impossible just 2 years ago.

If its true, then that is actually a huge statement. By the way, I thought the UK wanted in on this project?

Yet again, my commiserations are on offer to the terrorist entity RAW, Indian people, Modi, Ajit Doval and the terrorist state of India. Hope you guys are able to deal with this difficult development.
Oh I'm sure the entire supply of burnol in india must've ran all out by now and modi must be very close to firing doval since every single one of his plans has royally backfired. :omghaha:

I have found the ceremony video in English on YouTube (search "gwadar port operational"). Very good speeches by government officials. :pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom