What's new

Gwadar and Vadinar Oil Ports (INDIA ): To China and Russia, With Love!

But still i cant understand the logic behind North-South route, and what about indian ports? Who it will benefit russians to use indian ports?

I asked is it feasible to use North-South corridor. Upload--ship-unload--upload--transport--unload. It will take much time and money. I dont think its economically feasible to use Chahbahar and N-S corridor.
So wher will came if not on ports. Is their any space bridge their.
U better read again what I said.
And wtf is North- south here

So wher will came if not on ports. Is their any space bridge their.
U better read again what I said.
So iranian oil will be transported to India, and WTF will russians gain? :cheesy: The same oil is already transported to India. What diff does it make?
all you have to offer russians is nothing. :disagree:They can use irani or pakistani ports to export goods.
wtf is North- south
:crazy: leave it pal.

So iranian oil will be transported to India, and WTF will russians gain? :cheesy: The same oil is already transported to India. What diff does it make?
all you have to offer russians is nothing. :disagree:They can use irani or pakistani ports to export goods.

I guess its about russian crude oil being transported along north south transport corridor to chabahar and then shipped to vadinar port. then the crude oil gets refined in essar refinery( owned by russians now)

Iranian crude oil comes to India. It is refined here in India by Indian companies and sold in India as well as exported to other countries as well. One such Refinery and Port is now owned by Russian company Roseneft.

Tht is bit complicated for pakistani brain to comprehend.

As u say leave it pal.

I guess its about russian crude oil being transported along north south transport corridor to chabahar and then shipped to vadinar port. then the crude oil gets refined in essar refinery( owned by russians now)
Indian companies have stake in russian oil fields from decades but not all the oil meant for india. They sell this oil to other countries as well from Russia. Same happened this time where ONGC is buying 20% stake in russian oil field. This is not necessary they export it to india. It is simple business.

Iranian crude oil comes to India. It is refined here in India by Indian companies and sold in India as well as exported to other countries as well. One such Refinery and Port is now owned by Russian company Roseneft.

Tht is bit complicated for pakistani brain to comprehend.

As u say leave it pal.

Indian companies have stake in russian oil fields from decades but not all the oil meant for india. They sell this oil to other countries as well from Russia. Same happened this time where ONGC is buying 20% stake in russian oil field. This is not necessary they export it to india. It is simple business.
Our company have sizable stake in oil fields now controlled by kurdish militia along with american companies but they are not exporting tht oil to india.

Same in the US.Reliance have many oil wells in eagle ford basin of the US. But that oil they were selling in North America itself. Not exporting to India.

Dear my fellow country man don't get carried away by this "deal" and article above.

In this whole deal only gainer was Essar oil and lending banks like icici and Sbi.
Neither Govt. Of India nor roseneft.
Being in investment banking myself, only genuine interested parties were US companies earlier but they left this Idea after crude oil crash.

Plz, don't see this deal in singularity. See this in whole which is not mentioned in above article.

The thing is First India company ONGC pay for 20% stake in roseneft oil field in Russia and with tht and some part of its own Roseneft buy Essar's assets in Vadinar. Even with tht money Essar only repay it's loan to Indian banks. They too not gaining much.

So overall it was dud.

And all this Russia for warm water. Just don't try to become pakistani. We r Indian and we are much better then any pakistani on any given day.

Chao.

When I first started reading ur post I thought to myself "oh hey looks like we got a sensible fellow here with a good grip on reality"

And then u ended ur post by saying "we r much better than any Pakistani on any given day"...which immediately shattered the previous illusion I had about u. U r nothing but a typical Indian fully absorbed in ur delusions of grandeur.

And btw that last word that u tried to use, it's spelled "Ciao". If u r going to try to mimic a gora might as well do it properly.

Kaan ko idhr se pakar lo ya udhr se, baat eik hi ha. What will india gain? Nothing. :p: The same taxes previously paid by Indians will now be paid by russians.
The same oil you can purchase from iranians. Transporting russian oil to chahbahar through pipelines and then to india will cost much more than the current procurement from iranians. Its not economically feasible.

When I first started reading ur post I thought to myself "oh hey looks like we got a sensible fellow here with a good grip on reality"

And then u ended ur post by saying "we r much better than any Pakistani on any given day"...which immediately shattered the previous illusion I had about u. U r nothing but a typical Indian fully absorbed in ur delusions of grandeur.

And btw that last word that u tried to use, it's spelled "Ciao". If u r going to try to mimic a gora might as well do it properly.
Oh no. Your certificate of being sensible for me is the most important thing in my life. But my that dream is just shattered now. Life will be no more same for me from here onwards.

I written whole post in english but tht doesn't mean I wanna be gora. But spelling ciao wrong turn the whole world upside down. (In tht process I lost my certificate of being sensible as well)

Must say after going through post of pakistani members on this forum I regret visiting pakistan twice to help to establish two companies.

Oh no. Your certificate of being sensible for me is the most important thing in my life. But my that dream is just shattered now. Life will be no more same for me from here onwards.

I written whole post in english but tht doesn't mean I wanna be gora. But spelling ciao wrong turn the whole world upside down. (In tht process I lost my certificate of being sensible as well)

Must say after going through post of pakistani members on this forum I regret visiting pakistan twice to help to establish two companies.
Great. Please don't visit again.

If not u someone else will fulfill ur role. U r not as crucial as u think. Life moves on with or without u. And btw u r the one who said that u regret visiting Pakistan twice. Why visit then?
Let me clarify ur bruised ego. NO Body from the US office was interested to visit pakistan to help establish. Then a US based pakistani have an itch for fintech start up in pakistan. He asked as to help him on this. And me and my colleague visited pakistan for tht.
We don't have any pressure to go their and we neither have any financial or any other incentive to gain.
If we had said No then this company might not be their even.
Regarding visiting again: guess what if we had met ilks like u, certainly not be visiting. And now. Their is no question. Pakistan is just more trouble space then before.this is what a chines business said who was buying Guargum from pakistan earlier and buy only from us.

Let me clarify ur bruised ego. NO Body from the US office was interested to visit pakistan to help establish. Then a US based pakistani have an itch for fintech start up in pakistan. He asked as to help him on this. And me and my colleague visited pakistan for tht.
We don't have any pressure to go their and we neither have any financial or any other incentive to gain.
If we had said No then this company might not be their even.
Regarding visiting again: guess what if we had met ilks like u, certainly not be visiting. And now. Their is no question. Pakistan is just more trouble space then before.this is what a chines business said who was buying Guargum from pakistan earlier and buy only from us.
I didn't ask for an explanation nor is my ego hurt in anyway. I merely responded to ur self righteous egotistical comments putting u in ur place. So get off ur high horse and face reality. No one is superior to anyone by any merit(race, religion, caste) except their conduct.

The RELEVANT part is that Russia does NOT need Gwadar

India's ports are good enough and then there is Chabahar port of Iran

And you are Putin's right hand . arnt u ?
U need to cross China or Pakistan to give access to russia and chabahar is iran's port with limited capabilities + its need to cross Afghanistan or a very long land route passing through multiple countries + its also an indian project . god knows when will it complete.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom