What's new

guys, i need sme help regardng my higher studies....

itachiii

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I am in my 4th year of engg and i was recently placed in an mnc.. nw i want to do my hgher studies( ms in cs) and i am confused b/w b/w canada and usa... suggest me ASAP wch country should i chose , with respect to affordable univ fees , job oppurtunities after my studies and ease of settling in the foreign country... thanks in advance... :)

Find an engineering job in Pakistan, do 5 years of work, then go to Germany or Finland for an ME. I wouldn't suggest anything else.

I am in my 4th year of engg and i was recently placed in an mnc.. nw i want to do my hgher studies( ms in cs) and i am confused b/w b/w canada and usa... suggest me ASAP wch country should i chose , with respect to affordable univ fees , job oppurtunities after my studies and ease of settling in the foreign country... thanks in advance... :)

USA, but atleast have 1 year job experience, understand job culture.

I would suggest you to work for atleast 3 years then try for MS and MBA. It's useless to give a gun to a man who can't hold a sword :)

Get some 2-3 years of quality WE (and by quality work experience, i don't mean the everyday work in an Indian MNC). Then check out courses of universities in both the countries, shortlist courses that appeal to you and then go from there. Which univ/college are you graduating from? Where did you go for your internships?

In regards to US and Canada, I would say, things are pretty lackluster currently in the US and the tution fees are also sky high here. So be ready to shell out a lot of money if you want to attend a good University for MS. As for job prospect, South and South-Western states have pretty good job openings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom