What's new

Guys , Can you post petrol prices of your countries ??

All of you are just mentioning price in currency, but are you using gallons or litres? that could mess all comparisons up

last month was 8.8RMB in Zhejiang ($1.4)...cost me 470RMB to full the tank for 500KMs...
damn, what monster of a car is that?

In India the price pf petrol varies even by diff. cities in the same state.

For example, price in Mumbai is diff. from that in Pune, Kolhapur, Nashik etc, even though these cities belong to the same state that is Maharashtra.
If it's a city in the same state then just buy it from there? (ofc, you can calculate the distance to see if it's worth it)

Lot of Humor here...
1.Different rate in different cities of India:: different taxation of state, Goa has remove state tax, petrol is 20rs cheaper there, I think 55-60 INR/Ltr. Karnataka put much heavy tax , here it costs 80 rs/ltr. Transportation also increase cost of fuel

Pakistan sell at .83 USD/ltr = 55 INR/ltr: There is a reason behind it, Indian Petrol is Bharat IV stage petrol, while pakistani petrol is of below standard. The purification increase the cost. And second reason is Pakistani taxation.

Every one here is talking /ltr, not per gallon. India, china, Pakistan, BD uses liter not gallon.

Diesel is cheaper in India: Diesel, Kerosin, LPG is still subsidized in India, So they are cheaper. Petrol is open marketed now, so its varry according to financial situation.

Lot of Humor here...
1.Different rate in different cities of India:: different taxation of state, Goa has remove state tax, petrol is 20rs cheaper there, I think 55-60 INR/Ltr. Karnataka put much heavy tax , here it costs 80 rs/ltr.

Pakistan sell at .83 USD/ltr = 55 INR/ltr: There is a reason behind it, Indian Petrol is Bharat IV stage petrol, while pakistani petrol is of below standard. The purification increase the cost. And second reason is Pakistani taxation.

Every one here is talking /ltr, not per gallon. India, china, Pakistan, BD uses liter not gallon.

lol wht a genius..:D must be a congress person..

will u please enlighten us all about the higher quality of petroll indians get which pakistanis & other countries can only dream off..?
:D

lol wht a genius..:D must be a congress person..

will u please enlighten us all about the higher quality of petroll indians get which pakistanis & other countries can only dream off..?
:D

You can tell me pig, But not congress. I would [refer to die before being congressmen.

please explain this sh1t :confused:

Bharat stage emission standards are emission standards instituted by Government of India to regulate the output of air pollutants from internal combustion engine equipments, including motor vehicles. The standards and the timeline for implementation are set by the Central Pollution Control Board under the Ministry of Environment & Forests.[1]
The standards, based on European regulations were first introduced in 2000. Progressively stringent norms have been rolled out since then .All new vehicles manufactured after the implementation of the norms have to be compliant with the regulations.[2] Since October 2010, Bharat stage III norms have been enforced across the country. In 13 major cities, Bharat stage IV emission norms are in place since April 2010.

While the norms help in bringing down pollution levels, it invariably results in increased vehicle cost due to the improved technology & higher fuel prices. However, this increase in private cost is offset by savings in health costs for the public, as there is lesser amount of disease causing particulate matter and pollution in the air.

In Pakistan we get 1 ltr me 70 Km
In india he get 1 Ltr me 700 Km hahhaha:D

Very funny , I loved your sense of Humor...

Very funny , I loved your sense of Humor...

Euronorms_Diesel.png

This was the reason why Maruti-Suzuki closed its old engine production and Royal enfield change its old engine to new UCE engine.

If someone here is as old as me, then he must remember 90s, when we moved to unleaded petrol and catalitic converter was mandatory for vehicle, That time unleaded petrol was 2-3 rupee costlier than leaded..

i just want to know what the hell is different between pakistani premium and indian ? using word bharatV and having worse pollution in asia ?

i just want to know what the hell is different between pakistani premium and indian ? using word bharatV and having worse pollution in asia ?

For that I need to compare Pakistani emmission norms with Indian. Which I am not doing now. :)

petrol prices SHOULD be high in paksitan, because only corrupt politicians and army people use it. it should 1000rupees per litre, and and should be euro 6 (1k is enough for that). So that way people are encouraged to use local cng, and bikers should use bicycles for close distance, or convert to cng bike. And politicians will be able to pay their stolen money back to the people.
It's surprising how NO ONE in paksitan used bicycles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom