What's new

Gup Shup With WildlensbyAbrar

Good man, Abrar.. loved his India series, hope he comes back and does the north east and more south India, Andamans, Lakhadweep etc, much more to see here. He should go to Kashmir too if his Pk background isn't too much of an issue for the authorities.

Yeah suck a di*k!
nice professional advice
Good man, Abrar.. loved his India series, hope he comes back and does the north east and more south India, Andamans, Lakhadweep etc, much more to see here. He should go to Kashmir too if his Pk background isn't too much of an issue for the authorities.
In normal Pakistani setup, he will be labeled a RAAAAW agent pretty soon.

But in case you start seeing him on TV channels admiring India then the things will become too complex to decipher.

Chances of Abrar next visit to India looks pretty low in present political scenario.

After seeing the massive response that various foreign vloggers got covering India. Hundreds of Youtubers will start flocking to vlog every nook and corner of India. Nothing will remain unexplored but Abrar won't be here.:nono:

I watch his travel vlogs, specially on Pakistan tour. I posted here ...

Dumb slum swelling Indians , I swear ...

Go to countryside and clear your head . FFS

<sigh>

Here we go again.

He sure is . I’ve only seen one episode where he was welcomed by the Sikhs like a long lost son

Will take time out to watch the rest
Try to watch them in sequence, from his shitting bricks over shipment in Dubai, to his tentative feeling of thankfulness for having arrived in one piece in Kochi. The most mirthful moments were decoding his crawling feeling between the shoulder blades at immigration, and then again, on meeting random security officers. It is worth noticing that he hardly meets a police officer through his 30 days in India, and that's as it should be. There is none of that heavy-handed heavy-footed tracking of the alien that happens (from others' accounts) in Pakistan.

It was weird watching his videos, as he went through all the places that I know and love very much, from Kerala (poor man didn't make it further south than Alleppey, but still.....) through Munnar, and little bits of Tamil Nadu (again, a big gap; never went to the really big bits in Tamil Nadu, but perhaps he might not have enthused over Trichy, and Tanjore, and Chidambaram, and Kumbakonam, and Pondicherry and Mahabalipuram, the way we might have done. Mysore was, in a sense, my home state. Watching him travel through was bitter-sweet; he never really got to see anything. And so on, all the way up to Amritsar, although, again, he missed out on the hill country just north of the Punjab.

<sigh>

Here we go again.

Try to watch them in sequence, from his shitting bricks over shipment in Dubai, to his tentative feeling of thankfulness for having arrived in one piece in Kochi. The most mirthful moments were decoding his crawling feeling between the shoulder blades at immigration, and then again, on meeting random security officers. It is worth noticing that he hardly meets a police officer through his 30 days in India, and that's as it should be. There is none of that heavy-handed heavy-footed tracking of the alien that happens (from others' accounts) in Pakistan.

It was weird watching his videos, as he went through all the places that I know and love very much, from Kerala (poor man didn't make it further south than Alleppey, but still.....) through Munnar, and little bits of Tamil Nadu (again, a big gap; never went to the really big bits in Tamil Nadu, but perhaps he might not have enthused over Trichy, and Tanjore, and Chidambaram, and Kumbakonam, and Pondicherry and Mahabalipuram, the way we might have done. Mysore was, in a sense, my home state. Watching him travel through was bitter-sweet; he never really got to see anything. And so on, all the way up to Amritsar, although, again, he missed out on the hill country just north of the Punjab.

Was meant to be singular not plural

Indian not Indians
Sorry

Feeling is mutual. My grandfather escaped from Rawalpindi and reached Delhi.

In India we have over twenty percent of Muslims yet to be converted to majority religion while Pakistan has almost finished its side of job. Well Done.

Was meant to be singular not plural

Indian not Indians
Sorry
No pasina. Happens. Find myself generalising just like that when the latest Chinese sock-puppet happens along. Human.

Back
Top Bottom