What's new

Gunmen Kill Dozens in Terror Attack at Kenyan Mall

Not slaves. These are Gujarati businessmen. They practically own East Africa.
Very few but majority were slaves .
indianslave.jpg

indianslave.jpg

Ouch, Haider. Don't be so harsh. Do you know have many Indian Slavs the British brought to Africa and elsewhere when India was still a British colony?

But today there is also a successful Indian diaspora in East Africa mainly and South Africa. Much like the Arab one which is much more ancient though and had nothing to do with slavery. In fact the Arab used slaves but that was common among all peoples in those ages. Africans used African slaves etc. and sold them to non-Africans etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

We don't think about it on a daily basis but nearly all African-Americans are descendants of slaves. All the famous ones we see had an great-great-great-grandfather who was a slave and further back. Strange to think really.

Regarding the attack then it is obviously unacceptable. The Somali perpetrators from Al-Shabaab are not any better than the Kenyan forces who killed/kill civilians in Somalia.

A vicious circle of violence that will probably now continue since I can imagine that the Kenyans will target the 3 million Somalians living in Kenya in some way or another. Lynchings are still quite common in Africa so we can expect that to happen to innocent Somalians as retaliation.

Is your land not ruled by British. :wacko::wacko:
The term is indentured Laborers. But most of the people taken to East Africa were Gujarati businessmen.

Ouch, Haider. Don't be so harsh. Do you know have many Indian Slavs the British brought to Africa and elsewhere when India was still a British colony.

So, an Arab don't know a difference between indentured Laborers and Slave. Not surprising. :wacko:

:what: Al-Qaida thinks they are the only good " Muslims " while the others aren't - especially those who works against their interests!

my personal view alqaida is true followers of islam, they stone women if found adultery(Bukhari (6:60:79) - Two people guilty of "illegal intercourse" are brought to Muhammad, who commands that they both be stoned),

they kill kufars,they think they are fighting in name of god and they will get 72

please dont call me a islamaphob seeing the above post...

Is your land not ruled by British. :wacko::wacko:
The term is indentured Laborers. But most of the people taken to East Africa were Gujarati businessmen.

So, an Arab don't know a difference between indentured Laborers and Slave. Not surprising. :wacko:
I am talking pre partition , when its one country called India. But Hindus were always a soft target for Britishers compare to Muslims.

Yes, sure keep thinking that those guys with numbers are something more than just regular Slavs brought to a new continent (Africa) by their colonial masters the Brits.

The Arabs should know the difference given the history of the Arab slave trade. You can do some reading below:

They were indentured Labors who migrated to different part of the world by their own wish through contracts.

Now, you better find out the difference between a slave and indentured labors, for many like you even a servant is a slave. :wacko:

my personal view alqaida is true followers of islam, they stone women if found adultery(Bukhari (6:60:79) - Two people guilty of "illegal intercourse" are brought to Muhammad, who commands that they both be stoned),

The Prophet of Muslims refused to carry out the sentence, but the woman came three times on her own will; therefore, the sentence was carried out due to the insistence of the woman!

they kill kufars,they think they are fighting in name of god and they will get 72

It depends on how Al-Qaida defines Kaffir. According to Al-Qaida's standards, yours truly happen to be a kafir because my maternal family is Christian, and because I work for the National Security Agency, which handles these savages and more.

First of all, I'm not religious.

Second of all, I don't call people Islamophobes :lol: I'm indifferent to you. All what I'm saying is that Al-Qaida's doctrine is if you weren't in our favor, then you are against us.

They were indentured Labors who migrated to different part of the world by their own will. Now, you better find out the difference between a slave and indentured labors, for many like you even a servant is a slave. :wacko:

LOL, are you joking? Slavery has a long history in India. The Brits who were your colonial conquerors and basically owned you might have called it "indentured labors" but in reality, especially if this took place in the year 2013, they would be called slaves. What's with the numbers? Did they really move out of their free will to a new continent? They look like regular peasants. With no clothes nearly.

Call it so-called labour but for me it looks like slavery.

I suggest you look at this link below and the sources given there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_India

They were indentured Labors who migrated to different part of the world by their own wish through contracts.

Now, you better find out the difference between a slave and indentured labors, for many like you even a servant is a slave. :wacko:
Ok lets put it that way , when 2nd world war broke out, British parliament submit proposal to mobilize Indian to built military infrastructure against German offense. So, they load the ships and move thousands of Indian in Africa.
Al-Hasani history can not be changes unless we pollute it. But its all so recent, I meet few of them in US. They still tell people about those British atrocities stories .

I am talking pre partition , when its one country called India. But Hindus were always a soft target for Britishers compare to Muslims.

You think they only took Hindus, I have talked to number of Muslims from Caribbean and Fiji who's ancestors were taken to these land for indentured labors along with Hindus. Even in Kenya there are many Muslims of Indian origin.

Pakistani blaming others about British slavery is the most crazy stuff. :omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, are you joking? Slavery has a long history in India. The Brits who were your colonial conquerors and basically owned you might have called it "indentured labors" but in reality, especially if this took place in the year 2013, they would be called slaves. What's with the numbers? Did they really move out of their free will to a new continent? They look like regular peasants. With no clothes nearly.

Call it so-called labour but for me it looks like slavery.

I suggest you look at this link below and the sources given there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_India

That was contract Labours signing at their wish unlike Arab Kind of slavery where slaves were caught from Africa and then castrated.

The Prophet of Muslims refused to carry out the sentence, but the woman came three times on her own will; therefore, the sentence was carried out due to the insistence of the woman!

It depends on how Al-Qaida defines Kaffir. According to Al-Qaida's standards, yours truly happen to be a kafir because my maternal family is Christian, and because I work for the National Security Agency, which handles these savages and more.

First of all, I'm not religious.

Second of all, I don't call people Islamophobes :lol: I'm indifferent to you. All what I'm saying is that Al-Qaida's doctrine is if you weren't in our favor, then you are against us.

personally i like to infer islam to an andriod os filled with bugs ,how can u expect the apps(followers) to run efficently if entire os is filled with bugs,only solution is to update to latest operating system sadly ur andriod operating system comes by default no update package...christianity hinduism,buddhism on otherhand undergoes upgradation frequently to suit new apps

Back
Top Bottom