What's new

Gunmen Kill Dozens in Terror Attack at Kenyan Mall

One Indian was killed because he could not tell the name of Mohammed's mother. Advisory to kaafirs is learn the names of all family members of Mohammed by heart and maybe a few verses of Quran, incase some momin feels like testing your IQ in Islamic studies next time.

And yes, I know that Christians think that all polytheists and idol worshippers will go to Hell for all eternity. It's the First and Second commandments: You shall have no other God before me, you shall not worship carved idols and images.

As for Hell, the Bible is very specific about that as well. And yes I have read the Bible, and Revelations is my favorite chapter (I like to read anything on the topic of religious mythology).

So,what's it to you if they think that ? Should billions of people (christians,muslims) change their beliefs just because it offends some?

It's one thing to have a belief and another to personally kill/hurt others in the name of it.That beeing said,yes,worshipping some statues gets you the fires of hell. :)) :P

Looks like there is a big Indian community in Kenya.

6uUqdZS.png

Yes, all that is true. However, it may be noticed that in this day and age, islam is the only religion used to justify attacks on civilians, sometimes as an end in itself. Yes, there can be terrorism (as you defined it) without any religious affiliation.

What about the secessionist Sikhs in India? Hadn't they terrorized the local Hindu population to get a land of their own?

Would you also like us to talk about the NLFT terror group? How many innocent Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslims who died at their hands? Similar groups are on the move in Romina, Uganda, Norway, and Northern Ireland.

We can use the same module on Hinduism with radical groups like Abhinav Bharat.

(I don't mean you)

I know you don't :D

I'm not religious at all. In fact. I was raised in a tolerant-interfaith household of a Muslim father, a Roman Catholic mom. Half of my family is Christian :agree:

Yes, there can be terrorism (as you defined it) without any religious affiliation. LTTE was not motivated by islam. But it is a fact, no matter how much some muslims (I don't mean you) may try to pretend otherwise, that no other religion commands so many people willing to die for what they consider a religious duty.

The reason islam is associated with terrorism today is precisely because of that - yes, many terror attacks have political goals, but it is an incontrovertible fact that many of the foot soldiers are motivated by the hope of martyrdom and paradise. In other words, it is not merely a political or military duty for them, BUT A RELIGIOUS ONE AS WELL.

If Islam commands its adherents then why would all Muslims blow themselves or? Or Is it a common misconception? I don't see it this way, I'm afraid.

Why would a barbarian terror group who claim to be the " good Muslims " - took full responsibility of 9/11 and at the same time that same group chose to blow up the central headquarter of the Saudi Traffic Police when they knew that they are targeting Muslims? I can represent as many examples as you wish.

Yes, all that is true. However, it may be noticed that in this day and age, islam is the only religion used to justify attacks on civilians, sometimes as an end in itself. Yes, there can be terrorism (as you defined it) without any religious affiliation. LTTE was not motivated by islam. But it is a fact, no matter how much some muslims (I don't mean you) may try to pretend otherwise, that no other religion commands so many people willing to die for what they consider a religious duty.

The reason islam is associated with terrorism today is precisely because of that - yes, many terror attacks have political goals, but it is an incontrovertible fact that many of the foot soldiers are motivated by the hope of martyrdom and paradise. In other words, it is not merely a political or military duty for them, BUT A RELIGIOUS ONE AS WELL.

Al Jazeera: Al Shabab spokesman tells Al Jazeera there will be no negotiations over hostages being held in Kenya mall.

So now the whole drama is over? God lord, hope this will never happen again.

So now the whole drama is over? God lord, hope this will never happen again.

It will certainly happen again,it's wishful thinking to think it won't.

The story of the Harvard educated 8 month pregnant turkish woman and her fiancee,killed together it's horifying.

"A British architect and his heavily pregnant girlfriend were shot dead by Muslim terrorists in the Kenyan mall massacre just days before she was due to give birth.
Ross Langdon, who has dual Australian nationality, and scientist Elif Yavuz were gunned down as they stood side-by-side in a cafe at the Westgate Shopping Centre, in Nairobi.
In his last moments, the 33-year-old appears to have tried to protect the woman who was to have their first child in just two weeks.
They were found curled together, Mr Langdon's arms wrapped protectively around Miss Yavuz."

WWW.BAYANA.BLOGSPOT.COM: Gunned down side by side: Tragedy of British architect who cradled his heavily pregnant girlfriend in his arms as they lay dying after being shot during Kenyan mall massacre

An 8 month pregnant woman !!! Jesus Christ how can you not fill yourself with hate for these barbarians ?

What an inspiring woman Dr. Yavuz was :

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/09/elif-yavuz-kenya-terror-attack-harvard/

Hopefully It won't. Hoping that no similar incident is going to happen again is not a wishful thinking, but in fact, It's a vision that such bloodsucking baboons won't dare to threaten peace-loving civilians.

It will certainly happen again,it's wishful thinking to think it won't.

The story of the Harvard educated 8 month pregnant turkish woman and her fiancee,killed together it's horifying.

"A British architect and his heavily pregnant girlfriend were shot dead by Muslim terrorists in the Kenyan mall massacre just days before she was due to give birth.
Ross Langdon, who has dual Australian nationality, and scientist Elif Yavuz were gunned down as they stood side-by-side in a cafe at the Westgate Shopping Centre, in Nairobi.
In his last moments, the 33-year-old appears to have tried to protect the woman who was to have their first child in just two weeks.
They were found curled together, Mr Langdon's arms wrapped protectively around Miss Yavuz."

WWW.BAYANA.BLOGSPOT.COM: Gunned down side by side: Tragedy of British architect who cradled his heavily pregnant girlfriend in his arms as they lay dying after being shot during Kenyan mall massacre

these savages are deluded in thinking that they are doing this for any just reason, my only fear is that kenya might retaliate with extreme force and then it will help make somalis actually start looking at al-savage as real freedom fighters.

challenge accepted.

ask that militant to answer a simple question asked by a kaffir without looking into quran.

my question is quran kay 50 ve panne kay 6 verse ka 18 word kya hai???? :omghaha:

Looks like there is a big Indian community in Kenya.

6uUqdZS.png

Lots of Indian been moved as slave before independence , they were used by Brits for building Africa. Railway tracks , army installation and seaports etc. So, they been settle their for almost 100 years.

Lots of Indian been moved as slave before independence , they were used by Brits for building Africa. Railway tracks , army installation and seaports etc. So, they been settle their for almost 100 years.

Not slaves. These are Gujarati businessmen. They practically own East Africa.

Back
Top Bottom