What's new

Gunmen in Pakistan attack Chinese factory workers in Karachi

Bajwa need to go home and let some competent general like Raheel Sharif take over the job which he have completely failed.

indians are jumping on their knees thinking they have hit pakistan hard with this firing incidents, forgetting they have shot a Chinese and as much i know about Chinese they are good in taking revenge, score would be leveled soon

indians are jumping on their knees thinking they have hit pakistan hard with this firing incidents, forgetting they have shot a Chinese and it as much i know Chinese are good in taking revenge, score would be leveled soon

Chinese are good at revenge is new hope of you guys....i hear it so often now... its like, my abbu is going to beat you for beating me

Stop meddling in Kashmir and Afghanistan. China has meddled by investing in Kashmir. Why cant you think that even India is good at revenge...??
Sir there’s a difference, there were videos of JeM terrorists openly threatening India, like this for example (don’t take his words in the tweet as a flame bait, I would request you to only watch the video).

If you have any such video related to India, please share because afaik Pak has so far claimed retired Indian military guys as the ones doing terrorism on behalf of R&AW but R&AW does not recruit from the Military, they are all IPS guys, Ajit Doval himself is an IPS Officer (Retd.) who is our NSA.

I wonder why Pakistani does not think that , if India too starts terror factory in India ( like Pakustan) , Pakistan will convert into a swamp. Surely, we have more population and funds. And LTTE was not too far old story ( if you think one Muslim is equal to 10 Hindus . Tamils are vegetarian for your info).

Its about Policy of Indian dispensation.

One Modi made it offensive defence and Yogi may change it to offensive offence.

Last edited:
Chinese are good at revenge is new hope of you guys....i hear it so often now... its like, my abbu is going to beat you for beating me

Stop meddling in Kashmir and Afghanistan. China has meddled by investing in Kashmir. Why cant you think that even India is good at revenge...??

Pakistani planning has planted China on the LAC

China is helping all South Asia beat and humiliate a hindutva extremist communal india

This allowed Pakistan to go all out against numerous states in Afghanistan who have either run or been defeated

Kashmir is Muslim India gets no say in Kashmir

you said same few month back, later Chinese killed 20 indian solders and for days india high ops were in shock like snake sniffed them

Pakistani planning has planted China on the LAC

China is helping all South Asia beat and humiliate a hindutva extremist communal india

This allowed Pakistan to go all out against numerous states in Afghanistan who have either run or been defeated

Kashmir is Muslim India gets no say in Kashmir

There are more Muslim in India and Bangladesh than in Pakistan. Xinjiang has Muslim majority...so ?

This muslim majority in Kashmir was once 100% Hindus and so this can again change back to 100% Hindus....in time.

There are more Muslim in India and Bangladesh than in Pakistan. Xinjiang has Muslim majority...so ?

This muslim majority in Kashmir was once 100% Hindus and so this can again change back to 100% Hindus....in time.

We hate Hindus

We dumped Hinduism a long time ago, we find nothing more abhorrent

Hindutva extremism is a threat to all Muslims of south Asia, China is helping South Asia beat and humiliate hindutva extremist india

This is a great help, this is why they get support

We hate Hindus

Hindutva extremism is a threat to all Muslims of south Asia, China is helping South Asia beat and humiliate hindutva extremist india

I can say the same thing for Muslims and unlike you, world knows the difference between a Hindu and a Muslim. We too want South Asia free from ISIS and Jehadis.

We hate Hindus

You get China is atheist and hates all religions with a passion... Don't you?

indians are jumping on their knees thinking they have hit pakistan hard with this firing incidents, forgetting they have shot a Chinese and as much i know about Chinese they are good in taking revenge, score would be leveled soon

LOL What we did to these Indians in Afghanistan is something these pajeets will never get over.

The pajeets haven't seen anything yet. Pakistan and China have extraordinary plans for Afghanistan and CAS. India will be excluded and merely be a spectator. The US and NATO will lick their wounds as its Indian lapdog won't have any future in the region. India will merely remain a US/NATO lapdog at best.

Who supports BLA/BLF? This is no secret. The Americans and Europeans should forget any peace between India and Pakistan. Pakistan and China will bully and beat up Hindustan so badly. The beating with sticks and shooting down of flying coffin is absolutely kindergarten stuff compared to what China and Pakistan have planned for Hindustan. Hindustanis should embrace for their worst nightmare. A two front war is indeed a reality.

Back
Top Bottom