What's new

Gulf leaders agree on unified military command at Bahrain summit

@twilight

in fact there something is confusing me more than the subject of unity among the GCC

before a long time i see ur nickname and ur avatar , i wonder what the link between

well , I want to use "Shafagh" as my username but someone used it already ... so I used Twilight ....

Shafagh was a light fighter project that get canceled .........

and I really don't read that vampire fantasy story .... I prefer epic fantasy like Lord of Rings , a song of ice and fire and etc ...

Last edited by a moderator:
That will never happen. KSA, Syria, US and Turkey will oppose it.

No, but if I was the king I would definitely give it a shot. I am not saying we should invade them all immediately.
Here how it will go:
1) Bahrain agrees to peacefully join Saudi Arabia.
2) We invade Kuwait and Qatar.
3) We support south Yemen independence movement and when a war breaks out we invade north Yemen.
4) Support a Sunni revolution in Oman like the one that happened 50 years ago, then betray the rebels and invade the country at its weakest.
5) Revolution happens in Jordan, then we intervene to to prevent a civil war and use the opportunity to annex Jordan.
6) Invade South Yemen.
7) We impose economic blockade on UAE and starve them until they surrender.
8) Declaration of the Republic of Arabia.
9) Move capital to Madina.
10) Create a federal constitution where each province has complete control on its internal matters except for security, judiciary and finance.
This should happen in a span of 15-25 years.
I don't see any holes in my grand plan. Do you?
I can't believe what I am reading. It shows that you don't even know your country weaknesses. The saoudi king knows what he is up against, should he attack Iran or Iran attacks ksa. An iranian attack will be devastating to your country and it will take you several decades to repair the damages caused by a hypotetical war.

If Israel were next to your country and is supported by the United States and Europe, do not expect you Dare to say strongly condemn , everyone know this facts ;)

But what are they trying to do about it?? You really think any of this nations will send troops to other countries to fight against Israel or US?? You can expect support from this countries only through mouth..

But what are they trying to do about it?? You really think any of this nations will send troops to other countries to fight against Israel or US?? You can expect support from this countries only through mouth..

Israel is recognized, even if it isn't formaly, by each of the members of the GCC..they are just kidding themselves. Most of their wrath and their bone head policies are directed towards muslims and arabs that refuse to be housed [domesticated] as they are.

no one expect from us send any man's to Israel for fighting , at least in this time . .
do you think the Arabs or let me say GCC can fight Israel ?

and of course when i say israel , i mean [ Israel - US - EU ]

Arab nation experiencing at the present time of different interests and policies , do you expect, for example, that the Saudi state priorities such as the priorities of the State of Morocco!?
or the State of Egypt are priorities such as the State of Tunisia!?

Because the GCC pegged to dollar any vibration of the U.S. economy will definitely affect us . .

However, at the present time it is impossible to win, so it's best to wait and follow the course of history because it carries a lot of things surprise and some serve your best interest, and the goal of the Arabs is the Liberation of Palestine . .

Israel is recognized, even if it isn't formaly, by each of the members of the GCC..they are just kidding themselves. Most of their wrath and their bone head policies are directed towards muslims and arabs that refuse to be housed [domesticated] as they are.

dude , are you sure about KSA !?
:disagree:

Eddoud is for birds and to catch fish.
Especially KSA...

i can't understand what you mean by Eddoud :what: !!
anyway if you mean dude

Dude
The term dude (pronounced 'düd', or 'dyüd') is used to describe a friend, comrade, or an associate. It entered the mainstream from California surfer slang about 1970, and today is strongly associated with Generation X.

and about KSA , maybe your living on another planet , the KSA has no normalization with the State of Israel or even the Embassy !

:rolleyes:

i can't understand what you mean by Eddoud :what: !!
anyway if you mean dude

I know what dude means in redneck country, but here we are educated bunch, if want to call me friend, usethe word friend, is that simple! Dude from an arab me sound like" worm" because my mind switches automatically to arabic to inderstand your thoughts. Anyway, to talk about Israel and its relations with arab countries. All the arab countries keep formal or informal chanels with the Jewish state and KSA is not an exclusion. Just dig on your last head of your security services before he was killed and you will see the strong ties, that Prince Bendar aka Bendar Bush, has weaved with Tel Aviv.

Back
Top Bottom