What's new

Gulf leaders agree on unified military command at Bahrain summit

It's much more complicated than you think it is. I am exhausted now, good night yara...:lazy:

Ask your King to go back to the People for legitimacy to get your mandate every 5-7 years & have his stipend & powers be determined through democratic means & I don't care whether he calls himself the Ceaser ! :tup:

Iran will not mind this unity.
They will follow through being united with Iraq. One day you will see Khamenei is in Najaf and they have made up their minds for a new common leader.

That will never happen. KSA, Syria, US and Turkey will oppose it.
Are you sure that UAE would pose no threat in case you attacked them? Jordan and Yemen?
No, but if I was the king I would definitely give it a shot. I am not saying we should invade them all immediately.
Here how it will go:
1) Bahrain agrees to peacefully join Saudi Arabia.
2) We invade Kuwait and Qatar.
3) We support south Yemen independence movement and when a war breaks out we invade north Yemen.
4) Support a Sunni revolution in Oman like the one that happened 50 years ago, then betray the rebels and invade the country at its weakest.
5) Revolution happens in Jordan, then we intervene to to prevent a civil war and use the opportunity to annex Jordan.
6) Invade South Yemen.
7) We impose economic blockade on UAE and starve them until they surrender.
8) Declaration of the Republic of Arabia.
9) Move capital to Madina.
10) Create a federal constitution where each province has complete control on its internal matters except for security, judiciary and finance.
This should happen in a span of 15-25 years.
I don't see any holes in my grand plan. Do you?

No, but if I was the king I would definitely give it a shot. I am not saying we should invade them all immediately.
Here how it will go:
3) We support south Yemen independence movement and when a war breaks out we invade north Yemen.
4) Support a Sunni revolution in Oman like the one that happened 50 years ago, then betray the rebels and invade the country at its weakest.
5) Revolution happens in Jordan, then we intervene to to prevent a civil war and use the opportunity to annex Jordan.
6) Invade South Yemen.
10) Create a federal constitution where each province has complete control on its internal matters except for security, judiciary and finance.

Do you play WoW ??

Here how it will go:
6) Invade South Yemen.

>>Of course but unification provides them a reason. USA was against GCC unification because of the same reason.

Here how it will go:
>> This is OK.

>> I am sure KSA is in a better position than Saddam but this one is a dangerous move.

>> Iran wants the separation of Yemen. KSA is not sure what to do. I think a united Yemen is better

>> This is good!

>> I would support the king of Jordan against Muslim brotherhood.

>> Not right, They will join Iran or MB.

>> :)

Here how it will go:
6) Invade South Yemen.

Condoms should be banned. There is a lot of "WORK" to be done to raise an army of that size.

Crude humor on one side, Saudi Population needs to grow fast, and a large percentage of that should join the armed forces.

Lastly, the one thing your plan does not coincide with are the expected revelations from Hadith. The timelines do not corelate.

@Banu Umayyah
You are now proving the mettel of your screen name..can we make a game out of it?
World of WarCraft - Thoob & Ghutra Edition? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Here how it will go:
6) Invade South Yemen.

I think some of the countries, before KSA starts meddling in their internal affairs, will rather form joint alliances with Turkey or even Iran, before all that happens.

>>Of course but unification provides them a reason. USA was against GCC unification because of the same reason.

Here how it will go:
>> This is OK.

>> I am sure KSA is in a better position than Saddam but this one is a dangerous move.

>> Iran wants the separation of Yemen. KSA is not sure what to do. I think a united Yemen is better

>> This is good!

>> I would support the king of Jordan against Muslim brotherhood.

>> Not right, They will join Iran or MB.

>> :)

both of you are funny and simple minded ..... and can't think perfectly ... but I will be happy if you become king ....

1- how you will join Baharain to KSA peacefully !? maybe your peaceful solution is to throw most of Bahrainis to PERSIAN GULF .... well , now we can form a freedom fighters in Bahrain .......

2- for sure those Emir and King want their throne ... so they can simply request help from other countries .... in worst case Uncle Sam will get angry and after that you even can't use your weapon ....

3- do it and all of your so called ally will get scared and will make some distance with you ....

4- They can request help from Iran or even Pakistan in that case ..... and in worst case Iran can support rebels after you invade it and collapse your army with some little efforts ....

5- in both case .... you will ruine the country and weaken yourself .... spend some money and buy those so called Muslim brotherhood leaders and order one of those so called Mofti to order them to go other country for Jihad ( blah blah blah .... Their Fatwa become like Joke )

6- they will give IRan some military base and sign a military pact with IRan ... so you have to face IRan after you become weakened thanks to your brilliant actions ....

7- even now , UAE has strong economic ties with IRan ... that why we let them to bark about our Islands ... you can't starve them

8- lol ... it remind me USA IRon and Blood Democracy ...

9- Arabs and Federalism !?

both you are funny people with some simple mind ...................... sorry but I should advise you to become mature and

KSA is not going to invade any countries as far as I can see. For one, there is the issue of the Shiite population to think about and the possible interference from Iran. This way KSA is going to create enemies within its borders instead of having support from Qatar, Bahrain and the UAE.

Recognition of the invaded countries from the UN is not going to be easy. The Mid-East was divided for a reason and those countries would hate to see it unite again.

As it is the UAE disagrees on a Riyadh-based Central Bank for the GCC, let alone accept Saudi domination.

I feel the current geographic features favour the KSA more than a unified one (unless through popular consent).

December 26, 2012

Terror cell busted in joint action

UAE, in cooperation with Saudi Arabia, arrests group planning harmful acts

A suspected terrorist cell, which was planning terrorist activities, has been arrested in cooperation with Saudi authorities, UAE security officials said.

In a statement carried by WAM, the UAE security authorities said “the organised cell”, described by the statement as “a deviant group”, was planning to carry out acts harmful to the national security of the two countries and some brotherly states.”

The authorities said “the investigations and constant monitoring of this group, in the frame of cooperation and security coordination between the UAE and Saudi Arabia, indicated that members of the group had imported material and equipment to carry out terrorist operations.”

The statement added that authorities, after corroborating the information about the plans of those elements to harm the security of citizens and residents, took the necessary procedures of arresting them and forwarding them to the State Security Prosecution General to investigate in order to move them to court.”

The statement didn’t reveal the number of the group members but said they are citizens from both the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

The UAE has also arrested few months ago a group of Islamists, affiliated with banned Al Islah Society on charges of planning to destabilise the political system of the state. The Prosecutor General said they will also be tried before the court when the investigation is concluded.

Terror cell busted in joint action | GulfNews.com

--------------

I think they caught the Banu Umayyah group :D

@twilight

in fact there something is confusing me more than the subject of unity among the GCC

before a long time i see ur nickname and ur avatar , i wonder what the link between

3052-i-com.softwarebird.book.twilight.jpg

and

:unsure:

i'm just wondering don't care :)

Last edited by a moderator:
December 26, 2012

Terror cell busted in joint action

UAE, in cooperation with Saudi Arabia, arrests group planning harmful acts

I think they caught the Banu Umayyah group :D

:rofl:

You are too bad with our brother Banu Umayyah. :lol:

Glory and huge power to GCC. :bunny:

What are they going to do with unified military command other than to strongly condemn US actions in Middle East??

What are they going to do with unified military command other than to strongly condemn US actions in Middle East??

If Israel were next to your country and is supported by the United States and Europe, do not expect you Dare to say strongly condemn , everyone know this facts ;)

Back
Top Bottom