What's new

Gujrat, Pakistan

Jalalpur Jattan main jab enter hotay hain to left side pe petrol station aata hai uske peechay liver brothers ki agency hai aur kuch aur cheezon ki agency hai... wo bhi apna rishtedaar hai... meri 1 aunty jalalpur rahti hai main bazar ke peechay... wo nadra wali gayi main actually thora aage jaa kem 3 kothiyan hain 3 bhaiyoun ki including my aunt's

Ustad jee apke janane walay jaga jaga phelay hain. Kothiyan to mein ne dekhi hain. Usually 'Kanth' and 'Dar' families reside in that area.

The guy doesn't show any popular places but still excellent video about my city. Quite a unique way to explore this city

Thanks a lot for the share & opening this thread @Aether. There certainly isn't another place like ones home town. The best journey I ever go to is the one going back to Gujrat & especially the last few kilometres after JPJ.

Even I didn't know that many people from Gujrat were on PDF. I am from Jalalpur and whenever I am there Railway Road Gol Guppas, That milk from Dhakki gate and Talha ka nashta are the must haves. I remember Municiple school too on Jail road since I studied there.

If you are from jpj then how could you not mention the small khatai shop ( short bread bakery ) opposite the old bus stop.
Mian jees place was good untill the sons took over & even their nephews agree with me on that. Dhakki wala is good but only for those who haven't been brought up on pure buffaloes milk warmed up in Karhni for the day & gone pinkish with a thick layer of Malaii ( cream ). That smokey smell just adds to that heavenly taste.

rabbri wala doodh
Rabriii

Haan wohi... kabhi kabhi jata tha wahan juice peenay... har roz raat ko doston ke saath koi program hota tha... zayadatar Fawara chowk ke pas tikkay waghera with lemon soda something, else Bhiyya restaurant koi 1000 baar gaya hon ga shayad, ya phir rabri ka juice either from Staff Gala / bijli ghar or from Jail Road or is it something else, near Stadium

If you are from jpj then how could you not mention the small khatai shop ( short bread bakery ) opposite the old bus stop.

My bad. There were actually 2 famous 'Khatai' makers. 1 was called 'Sufi Halwai' at bus stop and the other was in bazar called 'Ghulam Nabi Halwai'. Are you from JPJ?

Rabriii

Haan wohi... kabhi kabhi jata tha wahan juice peenay... har roz raat ko doston ke saath koi program hota tha... zayadatar Fawara chowk ke pas tikkay waghera with lemon soda something, else Bhiyya restaurant koi 1000 baar gaya hon ga shayad, ya phir rabri ka juice either from Staff Gala / bijli ghar or from Jail Road or is it something else, near Stadium
wowww....
now much more variety in gujrat in restaurants...

I don't know the name par bazar wali shop se maine bhi khatayi khayi hoe hai. Wo police chouki si thora sa aage jo shop hai. My relatives in JPJ claimed they were world famous in Gujrat so looks like it is somewhat true. Yeah that nice but I liked the mathayi even more

Sir aap ne ghat ghat ka pani piya hai. Ab agar aap Saudi aein to tell me, idhar bhee roti achi milti hai.

Edit

Last edited:
I think its quite a straight forward answer.

The infrastructure was only developed during Q League. The infrastructure developed during Q League is now destroyed by N League. During 2013 elections I was campaigning to vote for PTI and whosmoever I met from surrounding villages vouched to vote for Q League. One of such example is, I asked one of the guy to vote for PTI and he said in my village there was not a single road. People used to decline marriage propols just after hearing the name of my village but Q League built GT Road like roads in my village, schools and every facility. Now my village looks far ahead compared to the city so why wouldn't I vote for those who worked for my benefit?

Definitely Q League did a lot of work but more could have been done

and they gave you power to moderate!!
was Gujrat a graveyards before Q league, was it turned into a developed city during the Q-League time and then nothing happened in 5 years of PPP but as soon as N-league came they sent their goons to dig all the infrastructure projects? Dont insult our intelligence please.

and those "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who made the air plane you travel on tell me the door is defected on that plane" well those stories are dime a dozen on any Paan shop in Pakistan.

I dont even belong to that country and dont give shit about PPP PMLN and PTI.
and I dont care for whatever you say until you tell me what happened in 5 years of PPP in Gujrat

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit

Last edited:
Hahahha to be honest I was having this thing in my mind that you'll catch it while posting this message... And you got it...:rofl:
@GreenFalcon to kya hai? Han? :P
Kuch nahi G Maafi :D .... and because of you guys I was so tempted to eat Gol Gappas that I ended up preparing them at home.... they were delicious, so thanks :partay:
IMG_1827.JPG

@war&peace @Moonlight @Doordie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom