What's new

Gujranwala Police Opened Fire on School Students After Disparaging PML(N) Poster

PTI supporters bring school children for creating nonsense hence police action is justified against these teachers.

Here comes another khaki defender, ok lets do this.
Following is also justified by a certain fascist regime just like fascist ruling regime in Pakistan which is denying freedom of expression to its citizens:

Last edited:
PTI supporters bring school children for creating nonsense hence police action is justified against these teachers.
Shut the hell up Bigot, the kids and adults are expressing their basic right, the right to have an independent opinion.

Not everyone is bitchh of these modern day Yazidis like you. Fck off

By vandalizing streets?

This was obviously response to state terrorist towards citizens which were using their democratic right of free expression..
And can you show me PTI's involvement here or PTI's call for protest for this 'nonsense' ?

BTW can you show me your post where you criticized Fazul-ur-Rahman for bringing madrassa children to create 'nonsense''?

Last edited:
Napak fauj is a terrorist entity and Punjab police is it's extension to carry out all illegal acts and then courts are there to give legal cover.
Question is when will Pakistan's wake up? I guess never.

I'm struggling to find words to respond to your nonsense so I will just post below video for you (headphone warning):

This will increase hatred for Shareefs and other power elites and ultimately lead to their lynching at the hands of public.

You'll shoot at children for that? Are you a jew in disguise?
By vandalizing streets?

You can't compare oranges and mangoes.
Agree sir.

We have been doing this since 1948
Not sure why people have problems with it now

I mean noone had problems with killing children in 1971 or 2008-2018 in drones

Suddenly everyone is worried

Back
Top Bottom