What's new

Gujranwala ATC admits plea seeking Imran Khan’s polygraph test

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ATC also issues notices on sending phones of all injured including Imran, Senator Ejaz Chaudhry for forensic analysis
09215503a7ab3f5.jpg

A Gujranwala anti-terrorism court Monday admitted an application seeking polygraph test of PTI chief Imran Khan and all those who were injured in Wazirabad attack.

Mian Dawood, lawyer of Wazirabad attack prime suspect Naveed Bashir, had filed the application.

An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Gujranwala on Monday also issued a notice to all injured mentioned in the first information report (FIR) of the failed assassination attempt on PTI Chairman Imran for a polygraph test.

Notices issued on the request to seize mobile phones​

The ATC also notices on the request to seize the mobile phones of all the injured including Imran Khan and Senator Ejaz Chaudhry for forensic analysis.

Mian Dawood argued the medical reports of all injured in the incident are required in the case proceedings.

The court issued a notice and ordered that all six respondents submit responses by January 19.

ATC also issues notices on sending phones of all injured including Imran, Senator Ejaz Chaudhry for forensic analysis
09215503a7ab3f5.jpg

A Gujranwala anti-terrorism court Monday admitted an application seeking polygraph test of PTI chief Imran Khan and all those who were injured in Wazirabad attack.

Mian Dawood, lawyer of Wazirabad attack prime suspect Naveed Bashir, had filed the application.

An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Gujranwala on Monday also issued a notice to all injured mentioned in the first information report (FIR) of the failed assassination attempt on PTI Chairman Imran for a polygraph test.

The ATC also notices on the request to seize the mobile phones of all the injured including Imran Khan and Senator Ejaz Chaudhry for forensic analysis.

Mian Dawood argued the medical reports of all injured in the incident are required in the case proceedings.

The court issued a notice and ordered that all six respondents submit responses by January 19.

Kangaroo court in session, the honourable judge clown presiding. Imagine a country where the victim of an assassination attempt has to face interrogation.

I am no fan of Imran Khan, I find he is arrogant, immature and lacks the qualities of a politician and stateman. But even I think this behaviour is political victimisation.

Different day, same generals same games in the GHQ whore house. No surprises here.

Polygraph tests are unscientific shit.

I've taken one (it was a high school demonstration thing), the test showed I was lying about my own fucking name.

There's a reason why most courts around the world reject polygraph tests, and the few that do have a bunch of conditions on it like this can't be considered the only form of evidence.

Kangaroo court in session, the honourable judge clown presiding. Imagine a country where the victim of an assassination attempt has to face interrogation.

I am no fan of Imran Khan, I find he is arrogant, immature and lacks the qualities of a politician and stateman. But even I think this behaviour is political victimisation.
Khan made statements that the assassination attempt was conspired by the Prime Minister and A Major General. If the defense (legal) can prove that those assertions were untrue, they can say reasonable doubt has been introduced into the case and hence defendant is not guilty. If the assertions are true, then they can say the defendant was exploited by the masterminds and hence should be shown leniency. Either way they can benefit. The important thing is anything untrue said by the victim of a crime can be used by the defendant's lawyers to introduce doubt.

09215503a7ab3f5.jpg

They have put poor Imran Khan through
  1. polygraph test,
  2. anal probe test,
  3. circumcision Muslim test,
  4. blood test,
  5. bullet proof test, and a
  6. watch fitting test. ....
 But they keep finding nothing

And no other leader has to go through any tests.

According to the establishment....There is only one test you need to pass to become Prime Minister of the Banana Republic of Pakistan.... The Corruption Test: you have to be Corrupt to the Core!

:)

They have put poor Imran Khan through a polygraph test, anal probe test, circumcision Muslim test, blood test, bullet proof test, and a watch fitting test. .... But they keep finding nothing.

And no other leader has to go through any tests.

According to the establishment....There is only one test you need to pass to become Prime Minister of the Banana Republic of Pakistan.... The Corruption Test: you have to be Corrupt to the Core!

:)
Others daily take Ab e ZAM zam shower .....

Gujranwala core commander ... now you can guess... core commander

Gujranwala-Corps1634564246-0.png

Lol, imagine life attempt on Obama in the US and he’s forced to take polygraph test or he’s responsible for his security team RESPONDING to assassination attempt and killing a civilian inadvertently.

The pain for our fat generals and patwaris is that image of a 70yo with 4 bullets/shrapnel in legs including one breaking his bone standing in obvious pain and waving to supporters like our ssg Major Abid was from his bed. It’s painful to see your opponent, the “irrelevant one” (lolllllllll), become a legendary icon as the pygmies watch and make videos of our mothers and threaten us with them. They are not generals but Usman Mirza’s in uniform,

Pakistan is a different Pakistan now. These tricks make us hate establishment any thing remotely associated with it. We can see they don’t have Pak interests at heart only small cabals interests. May they never live or die in peace.

Lol, imagine life attempt on Obama in the US and he’s forced to take polygraph test or he’s responsible for his security team RESPONDING to assassination attempt and killing a civilian inadvertently.

The pain for our fat generals and patwaris is that image of a 70yo with 4 bullets/shrapnel in legs including one breaking his bone standing in obvious pain and waving to supporters like our ssg Major Abid was from his bed. It’s painful to see your opponent, the “irrelevant one” (lolllllllll), become a legendary icon as the pygmies watch and make videos of our mothers and threaten us with them. They are not generals but Usman Mirza’s in uniform,

Pakistan is a different Pakistan now. These tricks make us hate establishment any thing remotely associated with it. We can see they don’t have Pak interests at heart only small cabals interests. May they never live or die in peace.
I think Pakistan should be fully handover to the establishment. But one big problem, non-Western govt or financial institutions approve any financial transaction or loans to that country.

B.C Bajwa ka polygrahp lo na pls............

Ask Punjab government to submit an application in ATC

Polygraph tests are unscientific shit.

I've taken one (it was a high school demonstration thing), the test showed I was lying about my own fucking name.

There's a reason why most courts around the world reject polygraph tests, and the few that do have a bunch of conditions on it like this can't be considered the only form of evidence.

You must be telling them that your name is That Guy

On a serious note, it was Imran Khan who referring polygraph test as Divine Revelation, now whole of PTI would be busy proving that polygraph test is UNSCIENTIFIC SHIT

Last edited:

If Obama went around standing on a metal box and blocking freeways demanding Trump to resign and then some random guy shoots at him, and then Obama complains that Trump and Gen. Petraeus have conspired to kill him (but only cause minor leg injuries), whole country would be demanding he be placed in a mental asylum.

Well at least some parts of your brain are still working :lol:

Back
Top Bottom