What's new

Gujarat LeT encounter was faked, court told.

1 allegedly fake encounter of an Indian Muslim by Indian police gets over 100 posts in 3 hours
14 Pakistani military jawans massacred by terrorists get less than 100 posts in 24 hours

and then they call us obsessed with them :lol:

Hi if you read your post again- the first line was about Kargil?- Isn't it?-

Do you want me to break it down for you aswell?-

Yeah the First Line was , But second Wasnt !!

The Kargil part was Brought up by you

Why are you Bringing Kargil In here ? Does this Count as Trolling or are you an Exception ?

Says the person who provides an ALLvoice link as his credible source? Did the 1000 NA soldiers die of boredom or in action in Kargil. There is no evidence to show that the medal was fake other than your lack of medication.
After all what i have done to prove you wrong- you came up with this post?- Where's the refutal of my previous post you wannabe smart cupcake a$$?-
Your post made you a certified lOOser- with Big O's-

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Yeah the First Line was , But second Wasnt !!

The Kargil part was Brought up by you

Why are you Bringing Kargil In here ? Does this Count as Trolling or are you an Exception ?

I compared the fake encounters of different nature- After all the emphasis was on "fake"-

I doubt if the Pakistani administration can use this to consolidate their position or expose the truth about the WOT. Pakistani officials prefer to remain silent or inactive even with numerous evidence in their hands. They start talking when it is too late or it has very little impact. We have seen this in the Davis case and also in many other cases. This implies that the corrupt Pakistani officials and politicians somehow make personal gains by remaining silent or inactive during crucial moments.

If anything then all Pakistani Administration can take out of this is Shame. The difference of Judiciary in both the nations give the needed insight in to the social outlook of the respective establishments.

Re the elusive evidence that you alluded to, looks like Ali Baba has hidden it in Sim Sim.

this comes as no surprise.....just look at the pattern.

it feels like only yesterday, we received that famous "most wanted list" :laugh:

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

check the article in the first post of the thread; no headlines were tweaked

And it indeed was only day before yesterday (may not seem so though), when it was divulged that Zardari through Haqqani was actually ready to give up the people on the wanted list who were responsible for 26/11. So less laughing lest makhi ghusing. :)

India pales in comparison to you lot

I would say it excels by a mile.....should have read post#82 to comprehend the difference.

Why leave Pakistan out? How about those Uzbek women happliy shot and than labelled suicide bombers?

Tragic as the incident was, the difference are the circumstances.... killed in the heat of the battle....not while languishing in custody.

Yea, let's shoot and kill them first......fill up the vote bank....the justice can do it's stuff later.
Kind of like bringing Pigeons to the Cat i would say.!!

Or better, why not shoot them and dump bodies and then even justice can ignore the suffererrs and shower happiness on the culpables. Kind of like Denial of fact.

Denial of fact: This form of denial is where someone avoids a fact by lying. This lying can take the form of an outright falsehood (commission), leaving out certain details in order to tailor a story (omission), or by falsely agreeing to something (assent, also referred to as "yesing" behavior). Someone who is in denial of fact is typically using lies in order to avoid facts that they think may be potentially painful to themselves or others.

Ishrat Jahan was an LeT fidayeen: Headley

Ishrat Jahan was an LeT fidayeen: Headley - The Times of India

Wat else do we need?it's from the mouth of the terrorist headley itself...
Good job Gujurath Police,this is wat has to be done to terrorists ,kill them like rats not keep them in luxury jails and feed them and spend crores of indian tax payer money like how this useless congress is doing with kasab...

Im damn sure, Kasab will be happily living in India until COngress is in center, When BJP comes to center,he will be hanged..this is True,write it down

Well its frequently reported in Balochistan?

Albeit off topic none the less, as i said earlier such menace may exist but it's not exercised to smear a sect of society, religion or more to the point, to put unwarranted pressure on a State.....those killed may have been labelled criminals, terrorists even supported by certain Country but never to the effect to banter that the culprit(s) belonged to say RSS, Shiv Sena or any other Indian oriented organisation. Suffice to add...." poor innovations can not be nurtured." !!

My thoughts to the innocent Muslims killed by India, who were wrongly branded as LeT operatives.

My thoughts to the innocent Muslims killed by India, who were wrongly branded as LeT operatives.

They were not innocent, according to intelligence reports they were LeT operatives.

They were killed in a staged encounter, should have been put in prison instead.

The first link you gave is from 2010. The second you gave is from a former Home Secretary.

Let me quote you an excerpt from the TOI:

AHMEDABAD: Over seven years after college girl Ishrat Jahan and her three friends were killed and passed off as militants, court-appointed investigators have concluded that they were murdered by the state police in a staged shootout.

The conclusion by the Special Investigation Team (SIT) deals a huge setback to the Gujarat government and also vindicates the stand long maintained by activists and families of the dead.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...d-in-staged-shootout/articleshow/10819878.cms

If you ask my opinion, yes it has been proven it was a staged shootout. Were they LeT operatives or not? That has not been proven. The fact that they were said to be 'murdered' by the state police is not the kind of terminology used when the state police kills a terrorist (even when there isn't an encounter). Let's wait for more details to come out, I'm sure we'll find some more interesting things.

Back
Top Bottom