What's new

Guess

Dendrobium Elizabeth

Queen elizabeth?/

All ******* PAkistani muslims deserve to be hanged!!,Bloody low caste mercenaries ,Dirty ****** people with no class, they live in the 10th largest failed state!
**** Pakistan fcuk its creator Jinnah.

I Kick Jinnah's @ss every day,
My Jinnah's name is Tommy and he pees on the street poles!! hahahahah

Pappu can't dance sala.

Its time to send you back to hell.

GB

Identify the following man :

Indian members Please don't answer this. I want to see how much Pakistanis really know about the people who were born in their land and grew up here as well.

Having a background in Engineering does help.If only our Pakistanis could give enough respect to Dr Abus Salam Pakistan would have produced several more Nobel Prize Winners.

Identify the following great personalities of Pakistan

1039577241_5c39840687.jpg

Identify the following great personalities of Pakistan

1039577241_5c39840687.jpg

Two of our finest diplomats.

On the left is the famous womanizer, husband of Rita Hayworth, father of Prince Karim Agha Khan and our ambassador to the UN, Prince Aly Khan.

On the right is our ambassador the UN and later Foreign Minister, Agha Shahi.

Identify the following man :

Indian members Please don't answer this. I want to see how much Pakistanis really know about the people who were born in their land and grew up here as well.
He is not a Pakistani,for god sake, He is an Indian.

"Har Gobind Khorana, or Hargobind Khorana (Punjabi: ਹਰਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਖੁਰਾਨਾ , born January 9, 1922) is an Indian American molecular biologist. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine"

Har Gobind Khorana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World knows him as an Indian.
:cheers:

He is not a Pakistani,for god sake, He is an Indian.

"Har Gobind Khorana, or Hargobind Khorana (Punjabi: ਹਰਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਖੁਰਾਨਾ , born January 9, 1922) is an Indian American molecular biologist. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine"

Har Gobind Khorana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World knows him as an Indian.

Did I say he was a Pakistani? I asked Indians not to reply because they are more likely to know about him.

Nonetheless, as your peanut couldn't grasp it, he was born in Kabirwala. Went to school in Multan and did his undergrad and grad from University of Punjab. As these places are in Pakistan, I thought it would be appropriate to challenge my fellow countrymen over their knowledge of a nobel laureate who was born and bred in the geographical boundaries that they occupy today.

Nobody stole Khorana's Indian identity.

It irks me that I have to deal with people like you every day.

Back
Top Bottom