What's new

Growing number of Bangladeshi women in Indian brothels

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize the border between Pakistan and India is at some level arbitrary right? I'm sure people on this side or the other probably have similar racial origins.

Secondly you seem to be overly fixated on physical appearance.

Pakistan also shares a border with Iran. We have many genetic, cultural and historical connections to Iran/Persia (and Afghsnistan for that matter). In fact we were a part of the Persian and Safavid empire far longer than we were part of an indian state. Yet this truth is never mentioned or discussed. In fact we get the same South Asian narrative which is pure lies and propaganda that "Pakistanis are the same as indians/South Asians". This notion doesn't hold up to reality. If it did, Pakistan nor bangladesh would not exist today.

No thanks. Maybe later. Right now I have some more important things to do.

That is sad. A few years ago Shiv Sena in Bombay announced they would give Rs. 50/day to people who caught illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. Given that it was only Rs. 50/day, the only ones who applied for the jobs were illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

It is an age old problem. They don't want to look like Indians. But happily masquerade as Indians abroad. How much physical difference be there between the two Punjabs? Since 1947, they have a major identity crisis.

Punjabis make up at most 3% of india's population but nearly 60% of Pakistan's population. So at least 97% of indians have no racial connection with Pakistanis whatsoever. That is the reality. A few Pakistanis who claim to be indians is neither here nor there and doesn't represent the reality or views of most Pakistanis.

You talk about Punjabis, but nearly 30% of Pakistanis have direct racial links to 50% of Iranians and 70% of Afghans. That doesn't make Pakistanis Iranian/ Persian, Afghan or Middle Eastern just as it doesn't make us indian.

But one, thing I do wanna make clear.

We are all pretty crappy muslims. This thread has clearly demonstrated that.

And there are non muslims here who are just way better PEOPLE than us.

Maybe we should be better to each other and actaully act the way we are supposed to.

If the trolling does not stop here, I will shut the thread, and secondly ban, without any further warning anyone who carries on.

Shut this thread. Too much trolls. Too much pride taking in anything or being too prideful is an act of the saitan, islamically it's haram. But these kuffars from india have no principles (what can one expect?) but I thought a momin from pak should have? Do the right thing and shut it down.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Seems almost everywhere you're going on about this race differentiation thing and how your people are not desi and different to others and how you have iranian and afghan heritage. Dude are you muslim? You really want the title as the superior martial race in south asia? Le le, le jaa, kush? But kya hoga phir? Gdp ya economy toh jump nahi karega na iss title jitkar?. You need to watch/listen the story of nation of Prophet Hud (pbuh) - the nation of giants (youtube 'Hud'). see how pride and arrogant they were and how they were destroyed by the Almighty, then you might let it go trying too hard to prove superiority here.
Too much pride and arrogance is a disease, Islamically it's prohibited and it's downfall for one. I get that you are a proud Person of your nation, and you love your nation, be it fine nothing wrong in that, I'm not complaining but going around trying to prove it everywhere is bit jahil thing to do. There's more important things to be doing in this temp duniya than being obsessive over race.
I get your trying to make a point about how different your group of ethnicities in your nation is to Indians or other south asians.
But let me just say this in GENERAL...Islamically all Muslims are equal and the only way to be superior in Islam is by "Taqwah" meaning by God consciousness, piety, by doing good islamic deeds. Something which the punjabis of west pakistn mistakened big times (knowing or unknowingly doesnt make difference) in 71 and prior. Shame because if they were fair and give the bengalis(east Pakistan) it's rightful due and treat normal, who knows today we could've had worlds biggest muslim nation and one mighty arm force and could've done lot for the Ummah, been the one to drive things forward and maybe even freed Palestine from the Yahuds and definitely the Hindu-India would've been under checked from both sides!! But that's for another day,life went on and goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom