What's new

GROUNDED FIGHTER PILOT

shaded

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A fighter pilot , if in his career finds a small deviation in his eyesight ( such as myopia or hypermetropia ) . do they ground him right away ? just like that ? i mean they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars of the making of a single pilot . can they not spend a little more for his solution?

A fighter pilot , if in his career finds a small deviation in his eyesight ( such as myopia or hypermetropia ) . do they ground him right away ? just like that ? i mean they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars of the making of a single pilot . can they not spend a little more for his solution?

There is a fitness protocol for every pilot and that has to be met with regular medical test. If there is some medical issue then the fighter pilot is grounded for treatment. When the health is optimal he is allowed to resume his service.

This is for the benefit of every one the million dollars worth of jet. The more expensive life of the fighter pilot and the trillion dollars worth of national security. Hope this helps.

they do try to treat him first medically. but it it does not heal him then yes, he is grounded and assigned another occupation.

and when he's grounded , he's required to choose a unit himself ? or they just assign him to some unit without his own preference

and when he's grounded , he's required to choose a unit himself ? or they just assign him to some unit without his own preference
He is not allowed to chose unit him self this decision comes based on his track record and experience and flight hours and type of jets he has experience in. Usually one pilot is trained on multiple jets but still the decision is not in his hand.

Off topic , one should ask the indian pilot who went way beyond being grounded and now is fired from duty for good lolz.

begaraty at its finest. why don't military do their goddamn research there is devices you can buy that cure but you must spend a lot of time on sessions and doses.
Welcome the russian scenar device - which can immediately repair human body from pain and also heals it. then their is sota instruments they make great medical devices. royal rife device, etc electrotherapy.

begaraty at its finest. why don't military do their goddamn research there is devices you can buy that cure but you must spend a lot of time on sessions and doses.
Welcome the russian scenar device - which can immediately repair human body from pain and also heals it. then their is sota instruments they make great medical devices. royal rife device, etc electrotherapy.
in other words ,the cure is there . but no one is willing to get it

in other words, the cure is there. but no one is willing to get it

I did this little experiment I asked a number of people including people who got a lot of money and they said oh no I don't want to buy. The devices yes they are expensive but nothing for people who earn a good salary. 300 to 1500 to 10,000 to 15,000. people spend 500 pounds on prostitutes and clothes but can't buy the cure.

The life of the pilot and the aircraft is much more precious and expensive than the amount spend on training.

Off topic , one should ask the indian pilot who went way beyond being grounded and now is fired from duty for good lolz.
How many fighter pilots fly after having a spinal crunch??

How many fighter pilots fly after having a spinal crunch??

Lolz there is no spinal crunch that's a cover up of pure embarrassment of your pilot whom is a coward nor good at his job . Second he could have been given a desk job but rather was fired just like your high ranking air marshal for your western command so save the drama to Bollywood facts are facts live with it and digest it lamo.

Lolz there is no spinal crunch that's a cover up of pure embarrassment of your pilot whom is a coward nor good at his job . Second he could have been given a desk job but rather was fired just like your high ranking air marshal for your western command so save the drama to Bollywood facts are facts live with it and digest it lamo.
I thought you were a veteran, leave it...

I thought you were a veteran, leave it...

No I am not a veteran however, I do have family in the armed forces …. my father is a veteran he served in the PN.

they do try to treat him first medically. but it it does not heal him then yes, he is grounded and assigned another occupation.
correct. One of the common issues afflicting pilots that fly high G's and not much is written is retinopathy. This has becoming my research area for my third disertation. It is not caught when too late; i hope to get this published if luck holds it. Personally it hit me a few years back and has become a research passion to have a tool to assist all routine checkups across all spheres of life.

Back
Top Bottom