What's new

grocery prices in Pakistan in Indian rupee

Excellent analysis of Pakistan's economic crisis.
As indian media is bashing day and night paksitan is sinking in inflation . here are few basic groucery prices in lahore home delivery today . there are diffrence in prices city to city . for example mangoes in multan people give you for free but 1000pkr per kg in GB KASHMIR . apples people will give you for free in GB KASHMIR but 300pkr kg in south pakistan . same can be said vegge and local fruits are cheaper in villages towns and expencive in cities . hyper markets like imtiyaz carrfour have promotions on items too . can indian members put thier input here lets see the difference .

here are Lahore home delivery prices of today in INR .

sugar fine white 34 inr per kg
salt national 24 inr per kg
tea 400 gram pack 231 inr
palak 15 inr per kg
potato 12 inr per kg
tomato 19 inr per kg
carrots 43 inr per kg
ginger 196 inr per kg
garlic 124 inr per kg
green chilli 18 inr per kg
apple 67 INR per kg
bittergourd 74 inr per kg
orange 33 inr per kg
kiwi 130 inr per kg
bhindi 61 inr per kg
guava 51 inr per kg
peas 34 inr per kg
aubergine 32 inr per kg
cauliflower 15 inr per kg
lemon 49 inr per kg
strowberry 238inr per kg
grapes 142 inr per kg
banana 78 inr 12pcs

bread 34 inr pack

nestle water 5 litter 68 inr

pepsi tin 300ml 17 inr

eggs 81 inr per 12pcs

ghee 190 inr per kg
cooking oil 207 inr per kg

motton 541 inr per kg
boneless beef 278 inr per kg
chicken 247 inr per kg

coca cola 1 lt 33inr bottle
nestle fruita juice 1L is 91INR

yogurt packed 83 inr per kg
cheese 588 inr per kg
mozzarella cheese 610 inr per kg

washing powder 119 inr per kg
ariel powder 161 inr per kg

daal chana 97 inr per kg
daal mash 79 inr per kg
lobia 49 inr per kg

biryani best grade sella rice 111per kg
normal basmati rice 60 to 80 inr per kg

detol soap 85g 28 inr
sunsilk shampoo 185ml 95 inr

India offers free or really cheap food articles(Like wheat at Rs. 2 per kg, Salt at Rs. 1) upto 81 crore people (2/3rd of Indian Population). Free contraceptives, many schemes for the poor where they're provided with cash or gifts(Such as bicycles for students who live more than 5 kms from school).

While Pakistan has always looked down upon the "Kanjars", India as provided them with affirmative action resulting in rising livign standards and education standards.

S
Okay . If you think Unilever Pakistan is committing fraud and massively under-reporting its sales in audited financial results uploaded on its website and the Pakistani regulators are doing nothing about it, it is pointless to have any further discussion. All the best.
Stuck on Unilever, I talked about FMCG's sales in both countries.

What is the annual revenue of Coca-Cola in Pakistan?

What is the annual revenue of Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited? The Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited annual revenue was $706 million in 2021. About 200 billion RS. or 70 billion INR. More than India's even with INR. didn't knew it.

In fiscal year 2022, Coca-Cola India's revenue was over 31 billion Indian rupees compared to about 22.98 billion Indian rupees in the previous year.08-Dec-2022

What is the market share of PepsiCo in Pakistan?

Pepsi Cola International holds the biggest chunk in market share with 51 percent. The company paid tax of Rs9. 9 billion with a 55 percent share in tax contribution from the industry, according to latest estimates. Coca-Cola Beverage Pakistan Limited holds 38.8 percent market share and tax share of 43 percent.29-Apr-2017

So more sales revenue than COKE in Pakistan with 51% share.

Last edited:
@N.Siddiqui sb,

Do bear in mind that not all Coca Cola and Pepsi sales in India are on the books of Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Ltd and Pepsico India Ltd. A substantial part of these sales are through Franchisee Owned Bottling Operations (FOBOs) such as Varun Beverages, Jaipuria Distilleries etc. What is the scenario in Pakiland? Does Pakiland also have a mix of FOBOs and COBOs like in India?

Regards

1 lakh to seedha fed tax hai up to 1000cc
many m ore taxes 10k 15k fees etc
2 lakh pakar lo

tax-1.jpg
In my state Karnataka Road Tax are

On New Cars
  • New Cars with Prices up to Rs.5 Lakh – Owners falling in this category will need to shell out 13% of the car’s cost as taxes.
  • New Cars Priced More than Rs.5 Lakh and Less than Rs.10 Lakh – 14% of such a car’s cost would be charged as taxes.
  • New Cars Priced More than Rs.10 Lakh and Less than Rs.20 Lakh – In this instance, 17% of the vehicle’s cost would have to be borne as Karnataka road tax.
  • New Cars Priced More than Rs.20 Lakh – 18% of a premium car’s cost needs to be borne as road taxes.

Palak and Tomato prices don’t look correct. They appear to be too low. Probably calculation error while converting from PKr to INR.

Indian prices can be checked here.

https://www.bigbasket.com/?utm_sour...AvD_BwE&utm_campaign=Brand-HYD&utm_medium=cpc

Otherwise, the prices in Paksiatn are comparable to India and in fact lower in quite a few cases. Petrol prices are definitely higher in India. Pakisatni awaam was used to subsidised prices, which is causing the shock for them.

The problem is that, in Paksiatn most of the prices were controlled by the government, which is not the case in India. Here, prices are market controlled and government pitches in, if prices of a commodity increase suddenly.

The subsidy driven prices in Paksiatn have to change to market driven prices.
Luckily for Indians they don't have loads of greedy mafias, in PK hoarding and cartel forming is very common which pushes up prices, law enforecement is virtually stone age and corrupt, and on top a poorly educated awam that is led by the nose by the religioust o DHA mafias led all the way to their deaths. There is no real way to measure the poverty of justice, poverty of education, poverty of opportunities, poverty of freedom. Prices can be controlled in India not in PK hence gov gets involved and then they will take their 30% too.

S

Stuck on Unilever, I talked about FMCG's sales in both countries.

What is the annual revenue of Coca-Cola in Pakistan?

What is the annual revenue of Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited? The Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited annual revenue was $706 million in 2021. About 200 billion RS. or 70 billion INR. More than India's even with INR. didn't knew it.

In fiscal year 2022, Coca-Cola India's revenue was over 31 billion Indian rupees compared to about 22.98 billion Indian rupees in the previous year.08-Dec-2022

What is the market share of PepsiCo in Pakistan?

Pepsi Cola International holds the biggest chunk in market share with 51 percent. The company paid tax of Rs9. 9 billion with a 55 percent share in tax contribution from the industry, according to latest estimates. Coca-Cola Beverage Pakistan Limited holds 38.8 percent market share and tax share of 43 percent.29-Apr-2017

So more sales revenue than COKE in Pakistan with 51% share.
Not sure what your point is ? Coke and Pepsi make unhealthy sodas for poor people who eat junk food. I stopped drinking them when I was no longer a poor student. Most people I know don't touch them.

Anyway, it seems you have no data to back up your claim that Unilever sales in India are only 3x those of Pakistan. I have wasted too much time reading your unsubstaintiable claims. Putting you on ignore.

KFC meal 185 to 200 inr
dominos pizza meal for single 154 inr
mcdonalds meal with pepsi 134 INR
tim hortons coffee 140 INR

subway 6 inch 180 inr
burger king 77 inr
cappuccino coffee 90 inr
Sir kuchh hard drink i mean daaru whisky ki price ka idea denge ? Delhi me kejriwal sahab ko khuda banaye rakhe , one bottle ke saath one bottle free ki scheme chala raha hai . Delhi me daaru peene ka asali maza hai .:D

As indian media is bashing day and night paksitan is sinking in inflation . here are few basic groucery prices in lahore home delivery today . there are diffrence in prices city to city . for example mangoes in multan people give you for free but 1000pkr per kg in GB KASHMIR . apples people will give you for free in GB KASHMIR but 300pkr kg in south pakistan . same can be said vegge and local fruits are cheaper in villages towns and expencive in cities . hyper markets like imtiyaz carrfour have promotions on items too . can indian members put thier input here lets see the difference .

here are Lahore home delivery prices of today in INR .

sugar fine white 34 inr per kg
salt national 24 inr per kg
tea 400 gram pack 231 inr
palak 15 inr per kg
potato 12 inr per kg
tomato 19 inr per kg
carrots 43 inr per kg
ginger 196 inr per kg
garlic 124 inr per kg
green chilli 18 inr per kg
apple 67 INR per kg
bittergourd 74 inr per kg
orange 33 inr per kg
kiwi 130 inr per kg
bhindi 61 inr per kg
guava 51 inr per kg
peas 34 inr per kg
aubergine 32 inr per kg
cauliflower 15 inr per kg
lemon 49 inr per kg
strowberry 238inr per kg
grapes 142 inr per kg
banana 78 inr 12pcs

bread 34 inr pack

nestle water 5 litter 68 inr

pepsi tin 300ml 17 inr

eggs 81 inr per 12pcs

ghee 190 inr per kg
cooking oil 207 inr per kg

motton 541 inr per kg
boneless beef 278 inr per kg
chicken 247 inr per kg

coca cola 1 lt 33inr bottle
nestle fruita juice 1L is 91INR

yogurt packed 83 inr per kg
cheese 588 inr per kg
mozzarella cheese 610 inr per kg

washing powder 119 inr per kg
ariel powder 161 inr per kg

daal chana 97 inr per kg
daal mash 79 inr per kg
lobia 49 inr per kg

biryani best grade sella rice 111per kg
normal basmati rice 60 to 80 inr per kg

detol soap 85g 28 inr
sunsilk shampoo 185ml 95 inr

Dont flater yourself ... Put minimum salary in indian rupee as well ... Its not the prices but the income

Sir kuchh hard drink i mean daaru whisky ki price ka idea denge ? Delhi me kejriwal sahab ko khuda banaye rakhe , one bottle ke saath one bottle free ki scheme chala raha hai . Delhi me daaru peene ka asali maza hai .:D
Alcohol consumption is haraam in Islam - although, since Mr Jinnah reportedly had a liking for whiskey, I suppose exceptions can be made for some people.

already given in post #16 and post #54

Sir daaru ki price bhi batayen ? Sharabion ka kya haal hai ?
BTW muree beer 6 %, 8%, 10%, 12% VOL tin 500ml costing us here 156 INR

murree-thumb.jpg

beer muree 500ml 156 inr per can
540170-murreebrewerypakistan-1366878627.jpg

daru pakistani brands ki price

1 litter whiskey vodka run gin 556 INR

IMG_8183.JPG

images

Alcohol-Drinking-Pakistan-High-Society-2.jpg

murree-thumb.jpg
Good very good

murree-thumb.jpg

IMG_8183.JPG

images

Very cheap compared to India , mostly half as compared to liquor prices in delhi .

murree-thumb.jpg

IMG_8183.JPG

images

Very cheap compared to India , mostly half as compared to liquor prices in delhi .

murree-thumb.jpg

IMG_8183.JPG

images

yahan pe each state has their own excise policy on liquor, no uniform pricing.

Bangalore is bit expensive, Goa is very cheap, Mumbai/Dilli almost same.

Good very good

yahan pe each state has their own excise policy on liquor, no uniform pricing.

Bangalore is bit expensive, Goa is very cheap, Mumbai/Dilli almost same.
chalo kuch to sasta mila ab ye bhi mehnga kareen gay to log ghusa kidher nikaleen gay ?

tum log bhi chakar lagao phir sasti daru peeny yahan . hotels provide it from basement storages here .

12573810_1516753845291403_6666405910722441863_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom