What's new

Greenpeace Commends China For

akula

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Greenpeace Commends China For Environmentally Friendly Submarine

China has developed a new propulsion system for its Ching Ali class submarine that environmentalists hail as "earth friendly". Fuel for the submarine is composed entirely of powdered (NaHCO3). Leading propulsion scientist, Dr. Irwin Corey, said China has successfully refined this method of propulsion to power their 650-ton submarine at speeds approaching 11 knots. In addition, since the submarine has no need for a conventional propeller it may be totally undetectable by U.S. naval forces.
Greenpeace International said the submarine, which can carry up to 24 nuclear missiles, shows that China is clearly taking the lead to preserve the eco system of the world's oceans. "Not only is NaHCO3 a non-toxic compound but the crew of this submarine will have virtually no odor when they return home after extended undersea deployments", said a Greenpeace spokesperson.

U.S submarine experts agree that since the Chinese submarine has no propeller ultra secret sound detection equipment may be rendered useless against this craft. The navy is exploring methods by which they will be able to detect this class of submarine by looking for tiny bubbles that rise to the surface as it expends fuel. Admiral James Bonner said, "NaHCO3 is not new technology. It was last used in the Aqua man action figure and distributed worldwide in boxes of Frosted Flakes during the mid 60's. Although I was only 4 or 5 years old I do remember bubbles coming to the surface when I bathed with my Aquaman. Come to think of it, I remember bubbles that frequently came to the surface during my bath time, but that's another story."

Americans don't like the sound of this, anytime China does something good they classify as crap and old.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom