What's new

Great scenery and beautifull mosques in the Middle East

LOL, that is awesome to have such an talented photographer as a brother. Tell him that I appreciate his work hugely and that it gives joy to people. What a small world indeed.:coffee:

@Stealth

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures on Flickr for all to see. Much appreciated.

Thanks dear ... the Fotorix pictures belongs to me... I took these shots in May visit (Umra) :) Thanks for sharing...

Visit: https://www.facebook.com/Fotorix

View Albums: https://www.facebook.com/Fotorix/photos_albums (Madinah & Makkah Pictures)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dear ... the Fotorix pictures belongs to me... I took these shots in May visit (Umra) :) Thanks for sharing...

Visit: https://www.facebook.com/Fotorix

View Albums: https://www.facebook.com/Fotorix/photos_albums (Madinah & Makkah Pictures)

You made some absolutely stunning pictures of Makkah and Madinah 7abibi. I hope that our rules change in the future so pilgrims performing hajj or umrah are free to travel across the giant, diverse, ancient and beautiful country that is KSA. Even Hijaz has so many treasures as seen by some of my photos in this thread.

Once again thank you and thank you for allowing me to share them.

Some more parts of KSA:

773hc.jpg

From the mountains of FAIFA by Mohammad Ahmad Al faifi ~ OFF, on Flickr

FAIFA MOUNTAINS by Mohammad Ahmad Al faifi ~ OFF, on Flickr

688j.jpg

689rb.jpg

31532118564464848356100.jpg

faifa1com4255a2ca4e.jpg

faifa1comca8af9b6c9.jpg

50645510.jpg

1177l.jpg

To see more of KSA - visit this thread below:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/222471-saudi-arabia-pictures-37.html

@al-Hasani
post some more beautiful photos from Oman.Oman is a paradise it seems.I will post some photos from the northern part of ME if possible;):cheers:

@al-Hasani
post some more beautiful photos from Oman.Oman is a paradise it seems.I will post some photos from the northern part of ME if possible;):cheers:

Oman has a great geographical diversity which can be compared to Iran's :cheers:

Oman has a great geographical diversity which can be compared to Iran's :cheers:

Yemen and KSA are much more diverse and better (also bigger countries so only normal) but Oman is great indeed. Especially Dhofar and the Hajar mountains. They have great beaches too. One of the best in the world.

Mohamed Ali Mosque(Cairo)
Mosques-of-the-world-Mosque-of-Muhammad-Ali-islam-33533436-869-551.jpg

I cannot see the picture 7abibi.

@al-Hasani

I will try to do that. We have a Omani girl (Chai) and she is from Dhofar - which is part of the "Yemeni" part of Oman. Yemen and Oman are very close. Yemen is the older brother historically but today more impoverished while Oman is richer. But Yemen also has a population that is 10 times bigger. Not really comparable though.

If people like to watch cycling then they can watch the Tour of Oman which is a annual international cycling competition held in Oman each February. It gives a great picture of the landscapes and nature of Oman.

Instead of roses etc. the winners of the stages and races receive a hand-made Arabian scimitar which is very costly, LOL.

Looks very funny compared to what one is used to from Europe.

66xh95.jpg

Is it just you? I can see the picture posted fine on my post!! Weird!!

I can see it now. I could not see it before. Works fine now. Old Cairo is very beautiful especially the Khan el-Khalili souq and all the historical mosques. The Fatimids did a marvelous job. Shia or not, LOL.

@agentny17

I also really like Sinai. It neighbors KSA, Palestine, Israel and Jordan. Some of the landscapes reminds me of parts of Northern Hijaz and the people and Red Sea coastline is very similar. It's where millions of tourists got when they are in Egypt for holidays. It would be great if KSA could have something similar in the future if some of the rules changes because we even have a longer coastline, with mountains and greenery in the interior aside from rocky/hilly deserts and Makkah/Madinah, Jeddah, Ta'if and other big cities along the Red Sea coastline or not far from it. There is a huge potential for tourism in my humble opinion. Also there are about 1200 Saudi islands in the Red Sea. Imagine somewhere in the future - 30 years from now on being able to cross the Red Sea with yachts. From Egypt to KSA. From Jordan and to all the other countries.

The infrastructure in our region/part of the world is really bad compared to the one we see in Europe. Many factors contribute to that. Unfortunately.

I can see it now. I could not see it before. Works fine now. Old Cairo is very beautiful especially the Khan el-Khalili souq and all the historical mosques. The Fatimids did a marvelous job. Shia or not, LOL.

@agentny17

I also really like Sinai. It neighbors KSA, Palestine, Israel and Jordan. Some of the landscapes reminds me of parts of Northern Hijaz and the people and Red Sea coastline is very similar. It's where millions of tourists got when they are in Egypt for holidays. It would be great if KSA could have something similar in the future if some of the rules changes because we even have a longer coastline, with mountains and greenery in the interior aside from rocky/hilly deserts and Makkah/Madinah, Jeddah, Ta'if and other big cities along the Red Sea coastline or not far from it. There is a huge potential for tourism in my humble opinion. Also there are about 1200 Saudi islands in the Red Sea. Imagine somewhere in the future - 30 years from now on being able to cross the Red Sea with yachts. From Egypt to KSA. From Jordan and to all the other countries.

The infrastructure in our region/part of the world is really bad compared to the one we see in Europe. Many factors contribute to that. Unfortunately.
Exactly, tourism could be huge for the Saudi economy and it will be eventually!! The new generation is very liberal compared to the older one, and expect Saudi Arabia to change dramatically very soon!! The red sea coast is one of the world top water and the weather is great!!!

Back
Top Bottom