What's new

Great great grandaughter of Sir Ganga Ram

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Discovering My Roots in Lahore - Kesha Ram Hinsdale

From finding her roots in Lahore as the great-great-granddaughter of Sir Ganga Ram, the father of modern Lahore, and her experiences as she visits Pakistan for the first time, to her career where she started out as one of the youngest state legislators in US history - we find out what inspires and motivates Senator Kesha Ram Hinsdale. Join us as we converse with her about the societal and policy issues she has worked to better, and what she’s learned through her stay in Pakistan.

00:00 - A Homecoming
04:47 - The Power of Legacy
07:37 - Crossroads of Culture
10:20 - Compassion in Ingenuity
15:40 - Our shared Values
18:42 - Modernity for All
24:11 - An Intergenerational Conversation
28:38 - Politics of the Youth
33:38 - A Continuous Discovery

Last edited:
he was the man we need but what we got is malik riyaz and miyan mansha

If he was alive today in Pakistan what are the chances that he wont get arrested and torture in nude by our own great Retard general Bajwa. He was infect a great men who foresaw this circus in Lahore and left the country.

he was the man we need but what we got is malik riyaz and miyan mansha

Complete the trio: Malik Riaz, Miyan Mansha and IMRAN KHAN, who, without owning a housing society somehow has finnagle corruption around 190 MILLION POUNDS, that's dozen of billions of rupees). Did I mention Malam Jabba, Peshawer BRT, Billion (Invisible) Tree Tsunami, 12 Billion in Transfer corruption, PACE Apartments, billions of rupees from overseas misused, just a FEW terrible corruption cases out of a long list?

Discovering My Roots in Lahore - Kesha Ram Hinsdale

From finding her roots in Lahore as the great-great-granddaughter of Sir Ganga Ram, the father of modern Lahore, and her experiences as she visits Pakistan for the first time, to her career where she started out as one of the youngest state legislators in US history - we find out what inspires and motivates Senator Kesha Ram Hinsdale. Join us as we converse with her about the societal and policy issues she has worked to better, and what she’s learned through her stay in Pakistan.

00:00 - A Homecoming
04:47 - The Power of Legacy
07:37 - Crossroads of Culture
10:20 - Compassion in Ingenuity
15:40 - Our shared Values
18:42 - Modernity for All
24:11 - An Intergenerational Conversation
28:38 - Politics of the Youth
33:38 - A Continuous Discovery

Great Man Sir Ganga Ram. Much Respect. True architect of Lahore and cared for humanity a lot!

There is a hospital named after Sir Ganga Ram in Delhi too. I suppose his family must have funded it.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom