What's new

Gravitas: India's fears come true: Taliban targets Indian project

Attacking the Indian moles there and decimating them is not the same thing as attacking the dam infra.

Whom Indian media is fooling, themselves it seems.

I have a suggestion for indians. Why don't they send their armed forces via one of central Asian republics to fight the Taliban, and see who wins ultimately?

Please. Indian military has suffered enough humiliation in the last three years.
I think this is the same dam that the indians were using the ghani regime to block Pakistan's water with. Thank you Taliban.

Things seem to be falling in place nicely.

Geez, they were just taking the control of the security around the dam, where as crying news anchor of some fake indian media is potraying a picture that they have bombed the dam.

Anyways, Talibans should remove the indian flag painting from one of the dam wall. That will be much more appreciated!

India was and is always at the wrong side of history...

-For her the neighbors are enemy and neighbors neighbors are friends(as per Chanakya which India follows).

-Supported the Soviet Union and was in the soviet bloc.

-Now in US bloc and supporting and betting on the wrong horse.

Will never learn, they are incorrigible.

I think this is the same dam that the indians were using the ghani regime to block Pakistan's water with. Thank you Taliban.
Can't really do that alot of those rivers originate from Pak, go into Afghanistan and than rw enter Pak. If needed it is Pakistani that can block flow of those Rivers. That said its not needed anymore.

lolz hhahah
Baap re baap yah kia hua.. abhi toh mandar khulnai thai. Bajar main murti bikni thi. Library main vedas rakhni thi.maha bharat ki sank sia honI thi..

Funniest part she couldn't even openly call them terrorist..

Taliban whoever on other side .Noone cares.
This is not 90s.
Step into the Indian soil ,Taliban knows what would be a real fight like .
This is not some luxury war game of West.

Step into Indian soil you said? PLA only had to use some spiked bats and conquer 1200 sq Kms of Indian claimed territory. I am sure Taliban got more then just bats at their disposal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom