What's new

Govt to resume talks with PTI on Dec 7

A party that runs on public donations, claims to be serving public interest but it is off limits for to be questioned about their own code of conduct and the things that goes in their own party and Public questioning should be for others only. Is that how basic democracy works, One way road ? I guess PTI should also includes a subject on Evasive techniques for kids. Might come pretty handy.

PTI is an open public party. Everyone is allowed to Question IK publicly on the container anything related with PTI. Stop trolling around and watch yourself:

You don't know what I'm talking right? It ain't about the seat audits.
So what's its all about? You have no IDEA how bad PTI would fall once audit is in place that proves they were all wrong all this time? :D

PTI is an open public party. Everyone is allowed to Question IK publicly on the container anything related with PTI. Stop trolling around and watch yourself:

Are you listening to yourself, The hypocrisy, the stubbornness in the post?

If it's a open public party, Why Those 4 reports were hidden from public until Disgruntled members had to leak it to media? Why IK didn't listen to disgruntled members when they held a conference in AL Hamra hall protesting against IK stubborn attitude and not listening to them about party misplaced funds? Add it to a longlist of mismanagement in party, favouritism, Not reforming the party as suggested by Justice wajihuddin commision. Wasting Party funds on Azadi march without single result achieved so far. If those funds were put in to party structuring, It would have created wonders ! Irony is Party name is Insaf !

Unless you come up with a very sensible reply instead of some gibberish, don't bother to quote it. Thank you

Imran is not like qadri... We need something to happen i refuse living here where are country is going backwards instead of forward..

You are spot on, Proudpakistaniguy doesn't understand what its like to live in Pakistan under the prevailing circumstances, since he is living in UK like myself, In UK you have access to quality healthcare, quality education, and so on, which is sadly not the case in Pakistan, This is the main reason the system has to change it cant go on forever the way it is.

If it's a open public party, Why Those 4 reports were hidden from public until Disgruntled members had to leak it to media? Why IK didn't listen to disgruntled members when they held a conference in AL Hamra hall protesting against IK stubborn attitude and not listening to them about party misplaced funds? Add it to a longlist of mismanagement in party, favouritism, Not reforming the party as suggested by Justice wajihuddin commision. Wasting Party funds on Azadi march without single result achieved so far. If those funds were put in to party structuring, It would have created wonders ! Irony is Party name is Insaf !
There is no denying that IK's personal attitude with his party workers and its structure is a huge problem. That's one of the reasons that caused doubt in the minds of democrats like Javed Hashmi about IK's real intentions with this dharna. Although IK's methods are questionable, his rhetorics critical and speeches disgusting, yet his struggle for vote-audit and election probe is completely justified. Someone has got to do EHTESAB or PROBE of past elections that are being accused of rigging since 1977, yet not a single investigation has taken place to avoid it or fix it for the next time. Times up.

There is no denying that IK's personal attitude with his party workers and its structure is a huge problem. That's one of the reasons that caused doubt in the minds of democrats like Javed Hashmi about IK's real intentions with this dharna. Although IK's methods are questionable, his rhetorics critical and speeches disgusting, yet his struggle for vote-audit and election probe is completely justified. Someone has gotta to do EHTESAB or PROBE of elections that are being accused of rigging since 1977, yet not a single investigation has taken place to avoid it or fix it next time. Times up.

Vote demand and election probe, these two demands were so ripe to be plucked in September negotiations but IK was after Nawaz head on silver platter, he refused to accept any other demand Unless Nawaz Sharif resigns.

The question begs, Why NOW? When he could accept those demands back then !

Vote demand and election probe, these two demands were so ripe to be plucked in September negotiations but IK was after Nawaz head on silver platter, he refused to accept any other demand Unless Nawaz Sharif resigns.

The reason for demanding Nawaz' resignation then was a good one: with Nawaz in power, he can very easily influence the course of any investigation (this is a crook who physically attacked the Supreme Court, so who knows what he is capable of?)

The second best option is to have the investigation carried out by people not obviously under Nawaz' influence, such as people from the military. This is what PTI is focusing on now.

Last edited:
Exactly! There was no NEED for Nawaz to resign as judicial commision could be ensured for its impartiality by all parties involved. Only problem was that PMLN wanted dharna to be removed in exchange of inquiry into elections, which was obviously not part of IK's strategy. He knew once this dharna was removed, PMLN would stab them in the back, which they did after Qadri left his dharna.

Why now? I already answered this question above. IK does not want dharna removed as Nawaz won't be able to influence judicial commission while dharna is on his stake :D

A party that runs on public donations, claims to be serving public interest but it is off limits for to be questioned about their own code of conduct and the things that goes in their own party and Public questioning should be for others only. Is that how basic democracy works, One way road ? I guess PTI should also includes a subject on Evasive techniques for kids. Might come pretty handy.

I am talking about national issues, country's stake, and you come to me with internal party issues.. and challenge me that you have sense to what democracy is? Drrr..

like I said, democracy must be made a subject, you may not learn, but atleast your children will... if you had any sense at all of how things work, you wouldnt be so lame.

you waste no more time of mine.. Adios !

I am talking about national issues, country's stake, and you come to me with internal party issues.. and challenge me that you have sense to what democracy is? Drrr..

like I said, democracy must be made a subject, you may not learn, but atleast your children will... if you had any sense at all of how things work, you wouldnt be so lame.

you waste no more time of mine.. Adios !

What a stupid reply, How would PTI had handled national issues different than what PML-N is doing, do enlighten us Internal party matters is what makes or breaks a leadership who would handle National issues effectively, when you have Corrupt and Dhandli zada leaders at top whose only purpose is to make money x amount of money which they spend to get to that seat, what difference they would make?

Go bury your head in shame, what you constantly accuse Noonies of doing, PTI own leaders doing it shamelessly. Aleem khan in a KPK official meeting !

banner6.jpg

With constant evasive replies, you are no better than Nonnies who can't come up with one single straight answer and would love to deflect issue.

Unless, you can reply sensibly, don't bother to quote me further with your gibberish and non-serious replies.

You are spot on, Proudpakistaniguy doesn't understand what its like to live in Pakistan under the prevailing circumstances, since he is living in UK like myself, In UK you have access to quality healthcare, quality education, and so on, which is sadly not the case in Pakistan, This is the main reason the system has to change it cant go on forever the way it is.
Who told u iam living in the UK mate im in kharian punjub come pay me a visit ill give u tea ;)

Who told u iam living in the UK mate im in kharian punjub come pay me a visit ill give u tea ;)

Thanks for your kind hospitality, hopefully when I visit Pakistan, although I dont have any plans at the moment, but I will sure pay you a visit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom