What's new

Govt to privatise 49 public sector concerns

erhi chooti ka zoor lagaya hua hai kay sab bech do.. sab privatize kardo or capitalists ko dedo just before these would become profitable. Akhir thats why this government was planted.

this is actually going to invite exploitation and thus is against the constitution as it opposes exploitation of Muslims.
Exploitations of minorities are halal though.

I am really concerned about the organizations which are to be privatized in second phase. These are some of the most important organizations, and they can all become profitable, just by changing the staff and a little bit of investment. e.g; just take PTCL the only reason they suck is because of their incompetent staff. Ye jo jahalat haramkhoori bharti ki hoi hai from last 40 years, all they need to do is get rid of them and give jobs to the deserving young blood. Same is the case with IESCO, LESCO, PESCO etc, line loses and theft are the issues. Government doesn't take strict stance against them because it would hurt their vote bank. I am sad that PTI took a cowardice approach to deal with things.
Who will pay that attention. No body. Privatisation is easy for everyone.

They are the same thing in Modi's India though.

Dude who the hell cares what happens in Soddom and Gommorah.

We are being exploited more mercilessly than anyone else in the region simply because we have the most potential.

But lets say Jai Imran Jai and be halal

Dude who the hell cares what happens in Soddom and Gommorah.

We are being exploited more mercilessly than anyone else in the region simply because we have the most potential.

But lets say Jai Imran Jai and be halal
Jai Imran Jai

real concern to me
You can buy thousands more properties once pia is working.
Though I don't support selling the above 2 properties. They can be used as Pakistani cultural centers yes.
But do we afford to run these properties.
I think we don't néed to worry. They are on the list and they prop up time and again.

As a person with some experience dealing with Electric Power and related Energy sector of Pakistan, this is great news IF they can pull this off meritoriously and against the union and personnel. GENCOs, DISCOs, NTDC, CPPA, WAPDA - please transfer them, introduce proper competitive markets (unlike the topi drama being pushed at CPPA).

although I do have my reservations for inclusion of NBF and insurance corporations.

Other than that, please privatize them.

I don't mind privitisation but I think the follow sectors should be either entirely state controlled or have at least some essential companies which have private-public shared ownership due to national security/public interest.

1. Defence
2. Energy
3. Transportation
4. Health
5. Education
6. Agriculture

PSM is a good example. If we privatise it entirely - whats stopping someone like Ambani buying it out and asset stripping it? Suddenly we are entirely reliant on foreign manufacturers for steel. He's doing this to the British steel industry, don't tell me for a second that a man who's having his pockets filled by Modi and the RSS wouldn't do that in Pakistan.

Similarly we have a lot of energy companies on that list. Once they're completely privatised, whats to stop them from hiking up prices in an unsustainable way to support their expansion/modernisation? It's not like we have a wide market of established energy providers to allow the consumer choice.

There are plenty of other examples.

What the ****.......why would you privatise sectors which are doing absolutely fine,Koi sharam karo imran khan saab

Back
Top Bottom