What's new

Govt, SBP recommend complete ban on cryptocurrencies

Pakistan can start with some major exchanges like binance, okex and coinbase, just to give withdrawals from local or any designated bank. The customer 1st need to convert their crypto to stable coin like USTD or BUSD and take the withdrawal by paying govt some percentage as gain tax..

Crypto is a pyramid scheme. Old investors get rich quickly by taking in investment of new investors. Imagine how rich original founder of Bitcoin would be today. He made the currency dirt cheap vs today when enormous amount of energy is required thus increasing its price. Scam
Lol
boy who gave you a Israel flag? Or you did it yourself
This is hilarious 😂:cheesy:🤣

Zionists? Lol you think you crypto fan boys are doing this to fight some imaginary Zionist power? Think again. Zionist state of Israel is heavily involved in crypto technologies

That's because they're intelligent. Israel is generally at the cutting edge of research and development in most fields.

Crypto is a pyramid scheme. Old investors get rich quickly by taking in investment of new investors. Imagine how rich original founder of Bitcoin would be today. He made the currency dirt cheap vs today when enormous amount of energy is required thus increasing its price. Scam

Do u even know whats a pyramid scheme or MLM? Because only an ignorant will compare it to crypto. By ur logic the whole stock market is scam because those who bought tesla shares earlier are rich now lolz. And what makes u think those that had bitcoin dirt cheap are still holding it? I had 3000 btc at one point but i sold it ages ago. You should study and learn how blockchain and crypto works instead of laughing like a retard.
Lol
boy who gave you a Israel flag? Or you did it yourself
This is hilarious 😂:cheesy:🤣

I know some Pakistani jews, most of them left Pakistan in 60s. Some of them still have attachment to Pakistan but as usual are more loyal to israel. Its a huge problem in Pakistan where our Pakistanis are more loyal to other countries because of religious or sectarian affiliation. So maybe he is one of those Pakistanis, i dont know for sure though.

I think crypto should not be banned let people earn if they have ways to do so.

The regulation decision will be more profitable than the ban decision. You can't technically block cold wallets anyway. The government can collect taxes from these, just like forex brokerage firms. It can grant licenses to markets that will have an authorized office, and blocked accounts at the legal reserve ratio within Pakistani borders, and push others to meet legal requirements.

Countries should become more familiar with blockchain finance tools and not be afraid of it.

I dont care what i sound to u, ive earned millions in crypto. I trade in crypto since years and have never watched or listened to that moron.

he's just butt hurt

cant make money on some product, just bad mouth it

as they say , - angoor khattey hain

Back
Top Bottom