What's new

Govt prefers free-of-cost Covid vaccine, PAC told

Astra zeneca is actually a company, not a vaccine. Covishield is the vaccine.

Don't understand why some people are so stupid.

But thanks anyways to pakistani for taking india made vaccines and giving india profit of millions

i dont call any one stupid who call it Pfizer, J&J or Astra Zeneca vaccine..infact this is what they will be commonly called

anyone thinking calling it this is stupid; is stupid

Why would I want British invented, Anglo-Swedish AZ company's vaccine packaged by Hindus?

India will be denied the privilage of exporting it to Pakistan. Sorry ...
You should tell that to your govt. India would be more than happy to divert those vaccines to other nations who are requesting us.
Your govt can then pay to Chinese USD 13 per vaccine.

"could have / should have"
Why did you not make it then?

SII is the biggest vaccine maker in the world by volume. No other vaccine maker had the capability to produce billions of vaccines at this rate and price.
A costlier vaccine maker would have meant that you would not have got vaccines for free.

GAVI would pay SII for the vaccines I assume.
ofcourse

India has 1.4b people what do you expect they not having vaccine manufacturing capability??

ofcourse

India has 1.4b people what do you expect they not having vaccine manufacturing capability??
My point was that the world would have suffered if Astra Zeneca vaccine was not being produced by SII.
No other firm could have made them at such rate and at such price. Many more people would have contracted Covid.

Why would I want British invented, Anglo-Swedish AZ company's vaccine packaged by Hindus?

India will be denied the privilage of exporting it to Pakistan. Sorry ...

Do you want to take a bet on that ??
I am keen. Webby and Indian senior can adjudicate. lets say £500

Pakistan should ensure that the vaccine it is getting is not expired because apparently, India has been sending out near expiry vaccines to it's customers with shelf life of weeks, not months ... :D

Thats what it did in South Africa & Canada.
It would be me .... may i request that you stop your b.s?

i dont call any one stupid who call it Pfizer, J&J or Astra Zeneca vaccine..infact this is what they will be commonly called

anyone thinking calling it this is stupid; is stupid
You are right, calling astra zeneca, pfizer and j&j as vaccines is not stupid at all because you say so.

Its not actually an Indian product.

Its a European product that is just being manufactured in India.

It's as Indian as the iPhone is Chinese.

You never heard of freedom of speach? I did not offend anybody. I did not hurt the sentiments of any community. In fact I did half the b.s that @El Sidd litters this forum but you seem to take issue with my innocent comment.

Pakistan should ensure that the vaccine it is getting is not expired because apparently, India has been sending out near expiry vaccines to it's customers with shelf life of weeks, not months ... :D

Thats what it did in South Africa & Canada.

If pakistan gets expired vaccines, they can always return them and get their money back

@all Indians. Bravo for the huge capacity you have for vaccine production but honestly that is mostly down to your internal market size. A country with 1/5 of humanity and soon to be the most populous country on earth is bound of have large capacity to manufacture such vaccines.

However what is of more import is these vaccines were developed in UK, Germany, USA etc. As somebody said your just churning the stuff out after you got the recipe and you will get paid by the global vaccine fund which has recieved money from countries like UK etc

So yes bravo for making them but please stop shoving it in peoples faces. It's not such a big deal for gawds sakes ...

Its not free. India is being paid full price, which will be used to buy weapons for loc
Aside from buying weapons for loc from vaccine money. Do train your BSF to use those weapons. Seems like whenever LOC gets hot, your veer jawans falls like deck of cards. Thanks to Pakistani snipers & BAT Team. Guess your soldiers need vaccine first. Vaccine to grow balls. 🖕😂

Also change their meal. Upgrade to cerelec from salt less daal. 🖕😂

Last edited:
insulting other member

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra zeneca is actually a company, not a vaccine. Covishield is the vaccine.

Don't understand why some people are so stupid.

But thanks anyways to pakistani for taking india made vaccines and giving india profit of millions
Sure - Pakistan consider Covid a much greater threat than Indian military.

Back
Top Bottom