What's new

Govt offered me Rs10b to stay mum on Panama case, claims Imran

Well he Can Tell a Place where the Talks happened between them
name of the person
Even if he went to Bani Gala there'll be CCTV recordings etc etc anything

Unlike 35 Punctures which in the end he stated was a SIYASI Byaan
Imran Khan informed that he will disclose the identity of that person and provide all relevant evidence in a court. He has dared the fraudsters to take him to the courts.

Do you think Imran is an idiot? He knows what he is doing. If anything, this could be a TRUMP CARD.

One day you will come to understand how big of a fraud 2013 elections were, if you are really into digging facts.

Imran Khan informed that he will disclose the identity of that person and provide all relevant evidence in a court. He has dared the fraudsters to take him to the courts.

Do you think Imran is an idiot? He knows what he is doing. If anything, this could be a TRUMP CARD.

One day you will come to understand how big of a fraud 2013 elections were, if you are really into digging facts.

Yawnnnnnnnnn...!!!!!

Imran Khan and His Proofs LOL
Please are you Talking about the same kind of Proofs which he gave to Supreme Court about Rigging right...

FRAUD LIES RIGGING BLAH BLAH BLAH NO PROOFS

Yawnnnnnnnnn...!!!!!

Please are you Talking about the same kind of Proofs which he gave to Supreme Court about Rigging right...

263c21c.jpg

nawaz has histpryof bribing people. it was no new thing. NS is declared lier by two SC judges

Two SC judges? How many were in the decision? Every human being in a modern society has a right to have opinions. Was the verdict contested, in other words, the two judges refused to sit in the decision and sign off on it as they were opposed to it? I don't think that happened. So opinions don't mean jack. I can't believe you just used that as an example. I just reviewed this case on 5 different sites and no one "declared" anything to anyone. The decision was the decision. If the "two judges" were really that much in disagreement, it was in their statutory responsibility to either remove themselves from the decision or write that their decision doesn't support the other three. Everything else, is "opinions" like your post.

Please get involved with me after you've gotten a grasp of a topic as I don't like to get into silly arguments. Thank you.

Yawnnnnnnnnn...!!!!!

Corruption takes place in a very systematic manner in Pakistan. Not easy to trace the flow of black money in 1990s and earlier. People - having ample evidence of corruption - have been mysteriously assassinated in the past. For example, look at the case of assassination of an officer who was investigating the case of Ayan Ali.

If you think Nawaz Sharif is really innocent, why he failed to submit convincing evidence to Supreme Court (in a span of 9 months) to establish his innocence?

Yawnnnnmm indeed

There is ample proof of rigging in 2013 elections on the web (photos, videos and reports). Try to improve your search skills.

Last edited:
PESHAWAR:

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan claimed on Tuesday that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s government had offered him Rs10 billion to stay silent and back down in the Panama Papers case.

Addressing a gathering of party leaders and workers after visiting the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital in Peshawar, Khan said if Sharif’s government had so much money at its disposal to make such an offer to a single person, one could only imagine how much it could have offered to the authorities investigating the Panama Papers case.

“All the authorities probing into the Panamagate case are under the government’s control. How can a proper investigation against the prime minister and his family and accountability be expected?”

Imran challenges PM to ‘open debate’ on Panamagate

Khan said the Supreme Court’s (SC) decision had increased awareness among the masses and exposed Sharif’s true face to his supporters.

“All fake statements have now come out in the open and he [Nawaz Sharif] is now stuck because of the fake evidence his team had presented before the SC,” he added.

The PTI chief said Sharif had no further evidence to prove he was clean of corruption. He added that the PTI would now build pressure on the investigating authorities to stop them from protecting the prime minister and his family.

“We will not give up until the prime minister’s resignation.”

Khan also urged people to participate in his party’s protest rally being held in Islamabad on Friday to demand Sharif’s resignation.

Earlier in the day, the PTI chief inaugurated the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Under-23 Games 2017 at the Hayatabad Sports Complex in Peshawar.

Sports, recreation facilities in K-P

Addressing the gathering at the event, Khan urged youngsters, especially students, to hard work to succeed in life instead of looking for shortcuts.

“If I had not worked hard while playing cricket, I wouldn’t have been able to build the Shaukat Khanum Hospital and if I had not received my training in cricket I wouldn’t have formed the PTI. I wouldn’t have been here today,” he said.

The PTI chief said sports taught people to compete and regretted that there were very few playgrounds in the country as governments never gave importance to sports.

He said 100 playgrounds were being constructed across K-P and 50 had already been built.

On hearing chants of “Go Nawaz Go” at the gathering, Khan said the slogan seemed to have become the “second national anthem” for the country and would be “played” at Friday’s protest rally.

Imran Khan had no choice, Sheikh Rashid hanged Panama drum in his neck.
If he didn't follow a popular sentiment, PTI would be finished by now.
Now since NS is saved and even have clearance certificate from Judiciary, hope IK handlers would be able to compensate him well, irrespective.

Yawnnnnnnnnn...!!!!!

thats why do judges disqualified PM

Two SC judges? How many were in the decision? Every human being in a modern society has a right to have opinions. Was the verdict contested, in other words, the two judges refused to sit in the decision and sign off on it as they were opposed to it? I don't think that happened. So opinions don't mean jack. I can't believe you just used that as an example. I just reviewed this case on 5 different sites and no one "declared" anything to anyone. The decision was the decision. If the "two judges" were really that much in disagreement, it was in their statutory responsibility to either remove themselves from the decision or write that their decision doesn't support the other three. Everything else, is "opinions" like your post.

Please get involved with me after you've gotten a grasp of a topic as I don't like to get into silly arguments. Thank you.
two found him guilty, 3 said proof by PM was sufficient and future inquiry is required. Not a single person said he is not guilty

two found him guilty, 3 said proof by PM was sufficient and future inquiry is required. Not a single person said he is not guilty

Is he in the jail? If not.....I hate to break it to you, he wasn't guilty!

Back
Top Bottom