What's new

Govt measures are HOPELESS, I am not optimistic on India: Jim Rogers

I will report your behind if you don't stick to the topic on MY thread.

Presenting evidence that someone in China has been groped before is nothing compared to the dozens of cases that pop up every day in the international media.

Even Jim Rogers has his wife groped. It seems like 90-99% of the male Indian population has no problem with this at all.

Anyway, CASE CLOSED. Stick to the topic.

Indian economy is a facade. It was built on debt and deficits and a massive Ponzi scheme. The bubble has burst and the Indian economic miracle has finished.

It was good while it lasted.

INDIA ECONOMY ROOTED ON AGRICULTURE AND INDIA LIKE OTHER COUNTRY IS NOT SOLELY DEPEND ON IMPORT & EXPORT SO INDIAN ECONOMY MORE OR LESS STABLE. THIS YEAR A GOOD MONSOON WILL CAUSE GOOD RESULT IN NEXT QUARTER. SO SUCH EXPECTAION WILL BURST. THESE FLUCTUATION ARE BASED ON ONLY FLUCTUATION IN INTERNATION ECONOMY. BASE OF INDIAN ECONOMY IS ROBUST. SO NOT EXPECT SO WORSE.

WTF... that is messed up...

But still, he is an investor. And as an investor, the only important thing is ROI - Return on Investment.

Regardless of anything else, he would only bet against India if he thought it could make him more profit.

I think this ordeal has changed the way he looks at India's economy.

This goverment is useless , i think till the next elections which is less than a year away ,nothing is going to change and why are some chinese so critical what about the reports about chinese economy ,when they come its propaganda ,we understand our economy is bad and have been criticising the government for misgovernence which you cannt do so chill of.

I don't understand.

This is the same government who gave India a very high economy growth years ago.

Lower and lower

another record low for the falling rupees today, now spot @63.37 which rallies a bit from a day low of 63.44 to the dollar!

Rupee breaches 64 setting new record low @64.54 ! Now at 64.11 to the dollar!

Rupee hits life low of 64.54 despite RBI steps

link

MUMBAI | Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28pm IST

The rupee plunged to a record low on Wednesday on heavy dollar demand from importers and as traders fretted over mixed signals from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) over its efforts to prop up the currency without choking off economic growth.

The rupee fell 2 percent to a record low of 64.5450 to the dollar despite what traders said was sporadic central bank intervention in both the spot and forward markets.

Measures by the RBI late on Tuesday to support longer-dated debt sent prices of beaten-down bonds sharply higher but also led traders to question the central bank's resolve in defending the currency.

Deutsche Bank said in a note on Wednesday that the rupee could slide to 70 in a month or so, although some revival is expected by the end of the year.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom