What's new

Govt hikes wheat flour price by 62pc in utility stores

Even more amazing is Peoples unwillingness to come out on streets. Almost 50% inflation, Police brutality, a leader fighting against odds and yet ......
What does that achieve? These are structural problems that can't be fixed by creating chaos and mayhem. Imran Khan tried that for nearly a year. What did it get him? Searching for quickie solutions for problems created due to generations of malinvestment is fruitless.

Dunno about wait time. But I hear this line is for 10 Kg bag of free flour.
My guess is the line has 2000 - 3000 people in what appears to be a smaller town. Even if they operate 10 counters, at one minute per transaction, they have to wait 300 minutes for 10 kg bag of flour. This is like the Black Friday line that forms at 5 a.m. for that $100 56-inch TV Doorbuster.

Consume less sugar or don’t consume, its easy.
Our nation consumes too much sugar and related products.
Mithai, in tea, sugary rice, cakes, etc all add up to diabetes……would help if ppl stop its consumption

Wohi paise roti pe lagao ab.
Use ghee/oil in cooking, avoid parathay and deep fried puri’s.
Omg...I don't know what's worse this waste of bandwidth comment of the shabaaz shreef govenment

Wow, poor people in India are so much better off than those in Pakistan.

This was expected earlier, floods being one one of the reasons. keep the love alive :laugh:

Ok. So floods were handled poorly after April 2022 as compared to handling of COVID-19 ?

Or do you feel COVID-19 (once a century phenomenon) was handled better than the floods ??

Or you are just a hypocrite ?

Which one is it?

Back
Top Bottom