What's new

Govt. eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees.

I appreciate you have been honest here, Now tell me why don't you see incidents in Pakistan with same lenses? Why you ignore that some unfortunate incidents you provide to disgrace my country has also happened in ruler and backwards areas, We are not a developed country - we also have fair share of uneducated people like India. People in those area are free to move anywhere in Pakistan, Many moved to cities and enjoying their life like other Pakistanis but some people think that they will be better in India as Indian economy currently doing better than Pakistan, so they go for asylum in India and as Kakgeta already pointed that for asylum you have to get sympathy and make stories maybe there will be few with true stories but not all but still you have to keep in mind justice is ironic in sub-continent if you go for these exception injustices than you will find a lot more Muslims are victims of delayed justice. But, I am still saying who can't do well here i doubt they will be do better there. Anyway i wish good luck for them, May they be able to achieve their ambitions in India?

I saw incidences in Pakistan with the same lenses that mostly discrimination happens in early stages of a country's growth and particularly in rural areas.

But over time i dont see Pakistan moving towards being more open. I see that Pakistan was much more liberal and open minded earlier. Over the years it is becoming more intolerant. Cases of religious discrimination (both inter religion and intra religion) increasing. Cases of sheer idiocy which ought to have been condemned by the populace as a whole are not done so.

Example: Assassination of the Governor of Pakistani Punjab. Assassinations happen everywhere, and can be as a result of one misguided man, but the groundswell of support for the killer and his actions, he being hailed as a saviour and rallies in his support is what i find disturbing.

-The case of ahmadis being killed is increasing not decreasing, to the extent that in one of the court's canteen in Pakistan, a soft drink brand was forced to be removed by a lawyers association because it was owned by an Ahmadi.

-The case when a small kid in school and teachers(separate cases if i remember correctly) wrongly wrote an urdu word for the Prophet - which totally changed the connotation..and had mobs associated with local masjid calling for her death and whatnot.

- Umpteen other cases which can be called off as being isolated cases and for the most part are, but the support they recieve from the public and increasingly so is what is disturbing.

These are all personal opinions only. You can disagree with them totally. I just feel that intolerance is increasing over the years instead of decreasing.

I saw incidences in Pakistan with the same lenses that mostly discrimination happens in early stages of a country's growth and particularly in rural areas.
But over time i dont see Pakistan moving towards being more open. I see that Pakistan was much more liberal before and open minded. Over the years it has become more intolerant. Cases of religious discrimination (both inter religion and intra religion) increasing. Cases of sheer idiocy which ought to have been condemned by the populace as a whole are not done so.
Example: Assasination of the Governor of Pakistani Punjab. Assasinations happen everywhere, and can be as a result of one misguided man, but the groundswell of support for the killer and his actions, he being hailed as a saviour and rallies in his support is what i find disturbing. The case of ahmadis being killed is increasing not decreasing, to the extent that in one of the court's canteen in Pakistan, a soft drink brand was forced to be removed by a lawyers association because it was owned by an Ahmadi.

These are all personal opinions only. You can disagree with them totally. I just feel that intolerance is increasing over the years instead of decreasing.

This is happening because of Zia poisoning of whole generation. it will take atleast 10 yrs to get back on track.

Why is thread still open?

I wouldn't trust anything that comes from their media

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom