What's new

Govt decides to put names of eight MQM members on ECL

to be a little sympathetic towards MQM and its supporters, I always advocated that MQM should abandon criminal activities for the sake of its political career. still hope that a new lot would emerge from mqm who are pro-peace and non-violent really political people.. PTI plus non-violent MQM could give a good front to others, Karachi deserve a chance !
Don't be a joker When entire leadership is of criminals and of those who order and on their orders people are killed so how they will do it

Other parties are nothing crimes done by MQM come under war crimes
Do you know Liyari Gang War Elements have Killed in Karachi?I think you dont because they are PTI Supporting Angels these days as one of their Main Member Habib Jan Baluch is already Released his Video about supporting PTI.

Last edited:
Don't be a joker When entire leadership is of criminals and of those who order and on their orders people are killed so how they will do it

all others have equal criminal elements, all top in rotten.

Interesting :)
i am thinking about , what if MQM pass through this Crisis as well ? Pakistan mai buhat se logo ko ek sath Heart Attack ajaye ga :rofl:

Interesting :)
i am thinking about , what if MQM pass through this Crisis as well ? Pakistan mai buhat se logo ko ek sath Heart Attack ajaye ga :rofl:
Heart attack ka sab say Pehla Shikaar Imran Khan khud huga us k baad uska pora Tsunami:rofl:

Next decision should be to sack PPP govt in Sindh for providing support to their criminal partners.

Next decision should be to sack PPP govt in Sindh for providing support to their criminal partners.
Everyone here is waiting for that since 2009 so it should start as soon as Possible.

Not Farooq Sattar? his name did not appear in any case? did he agree to cooperate with the establishment? is he the splinter group?

Probably by now Altaf Mofo has issued instructions to eliminate him and then blame it on agencies.

268478_18754376.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Federal government has decidedto include the names of eight Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM’s) leaders in Exit Control List(ECL) after the revelations made by Saulat Mirza, Dunya News reported on Thursday.

According to sources, the decision came after death row convict Saulat Mirza leveled grave allegations against MQM chief Altaf Hussain and other party leaders including Babar Ghauri and Governor Sindh Dr. Ishrat ul Ebad.

The names to be included in ECL are of Babar Ghauri, Haider Abbas Rizvi, Wasi Jaleel, Khalid Maqbool, Waseem Akhtar, Amir Khan and Saif Abbas.

Moreover, the federal government will soon issue guidelines to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) in this regard.

Govt decides to put names of eight MQM members on ECL | Pakistan | Dunya News

Back
Top Bottom