What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you have only around 50% literacy rate like pakistan you will have alot of people who support things detrimental to society and this blasphemy law is one of them .

Illiteracy cannot snub the rights and suppress the opinions of illiterate population .

You should be ashamed of saying this because people do not choose to become illiterates , why do not you consider that illiteracy when they come out to vote ??

By your opinion the illiterates should not be given the right to vote too just because they do not know how to read and write some stuff ?

Its not Illiterates that we have to worry about its educated illiterates & internally blind lunatics like yourself which are a real worry.

Democracy doesn't take into account their illiteracy when getting votes from those illiterate people and milking them with taxes so why do you think it should not take them into account when the decisions are being made for them ?

Go Educate yourself !

Not a single person has been hanged this year due to the efforts of our moderate government (even the judiciary declared the punishement), i wonder what will happen to this guy.

If he's hanged, he will be immortalized as a hero of the bigots, i'm hoping he is Confined till death. He should get plenty of time to think over what he has done and whether it was the right thing to do.....

When you attack black people, they call it Racism.
When you attack Jewish people, they call it Anti-semetism.
When you attack women, they call it Sexism.
When you attack homosexuality, they call it Intolerance.
When you attack your country, they call it Treason.
When you attack a religious sect, they call it Hate Speech.
But when you attack Prophet Mohammad, they want to call it "Freedom of Speech"!!!!

:hitwall:

stop twisting things nobody attacked the prophet muhammed ! I don't even think there is even one case where theres been genuine intentional blasphemy since birth of pakistan whats the need for a blasphemy law when 97% of the population is muslim anyway ? i'm sure most of us know if we are honest with ourselves this law has only been used to settle disputes and pressure minorities which is why some of us are against it.

the point is that no one absolutly no one has any right to attack or kill any one with out trial the point is that bullet isnt the solution to this thing i mean now we are having two sides one who are always calling fatwas on every one other who is the most so called liberal ppl have tolerance i know what he said was wrong and i think he should have been prosecuted throughly by the court rather then any person acting on a personal whiff may be i think like this cause i am a pacifist and dont believe in cutting the stem rather then gnawing the roots but that what i truly am like

i think you should worry less about our internal affairs and worry about your own.....how about that?
Then won't Pakistanis cry out, "We are being abandoned by the Americans!"?

For Pakistanis often ask Americans for help with their troubles. I have witnessed this personally. And the Wikileaks cables reveal the reason why: because Pakistanis trust us Americans more than they trust each other.

It is not a healthy dependency. I hope someday Pakistanis will be confident and secure enough among themselves so that American advice will neither be necessary nor even sought.

If he's hanged, he will be immortalized as a hero of the bigots, i'm hoping he is Confined till death. He should get plenty of time to think over what he has done and whether it was the right thing to do.....

spot on his brethern are waiting in vain to start another drama if he is dead he should be sent to prison forever let him rot in hell

Then won't Pakistanis cry out, "We are being abandoned by the Americans!"?

For Pakistanis often ask Americans for help with their troubles. I have witnessed this personally. And the Wikileaks cables reveal the reason why: because Pakistanis trust us Americans more than they trust each other.

It is not a healthy dependency. I hope someday Pakistanis will be confident and secure enough among themselves so that American advice will neither be necessary nor even sought.

I am Pro-American but you are sadly mistaken in this regard, most Pakistanis do not seek American's advice or help. Just the politicians.........

This is for your kind info
asia.gif

He is not the one who did Namoss-e-Risalat,
he did make a mistake to blaim the law, but by blaiming the law you can't killed a person, can you???
Now coming at holocaust,,,My reply is very simple.
If they drink then we will do the same b/c they drink.
holucaust law is a bad law.

Tell that to all the extremists (so called religious parties) who are demonstrating against any change in the law and threatening with dire consequences if any attempt to make amendments are made.

Demonstrations are a democratic right of the people , if they want to come on the street to protest about something , not one can stop them in a democracy. They can say whatever they want.

Salman Taseer died for the same reason for disagreeing with the law.

Its not up to you to decide that what made him killed , its up to the judicial inquiry to assess the circumstances and give their verdict which would have to be accepted and respected.

These religious fanatics do not believe in democracy.

These people are part of our democracy and if parliament's decision goes in their favor others should shut their mouths and vice versa.

Again Parliament must decide what will happen to these laws.

Who are you kidding?

No one.

Thats so sad! May he R.I.P!

This may have also been due to political reasons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom