What's new

GOV REMOVES SECURITY FROM IMRAN KHAN

Allah is the best of planners.
He has his own security.
If God forbid it does happen people will know who did it and that will be the end of them.
Go read the history.
Nothing will happen. Few months of protests, few murders , few trains , cars burnt and then all calm suddenly and everything back to normal. Because in reality majority of Pakistani aren't ready for a real revolution which involved months if not year's or armed resistance, sacrifice of businesses, jobs , life and family.

Pakistani people need to storm the homes of their elites and Guillotine them
That only happens in a armed revolution and no one here is ready for that.

Go read the history.
Nothing will happen. Few months of protests, few murders , few trains , cars burnt and then all calm suddenly and everything back to normal. Because in reality majority of Pakistani aren't ready for a real revolution which involved months if not year's or armed resistance, sacrifice of businesses, jobs , life and family.

I have and lived through it. This time it is very different let’s not all give our own end scenarios just yet.
You also talked about sacrifice of various material things, at this rate there won’t be anything around which further reinforces what I wrote.
Pakistan faces the worst economic crisis of this history.

Go read the history.

Yes, and Bajwa knows this. That is why, he is acting recklessly.

You do realize it was not his decision?
But of those that opened ways for them now
He should’ve resigned then and there….lanat aisi PM ki kursi pe agar kaam b na kersako…..chor denay me he izzat ha

Corruption par lecture laity hoay, begairton ki yadgar picture :lol:

20220603_165238.jpg
20220603_165235.jpg

20220603_161134.jpg

I have and lived through it. This time it is very different let’s not all give our own end scenarios just yet.
You also talked about sacrifice of various material things, at this rate there won’t be anything around which further reinforces what I wrote.
Pakistan faces the worst economic crisis of this history.
It's not just material things but the lives of our loved ones. A real civil war of any kind is a ugly thing. Fathers, brothers get killed and women who are left behind are prone to rape by opportunists and criminals that exist in every society. That's the real price of a revolution because those who are in charge and exploiting this country for 72 years will not give it to us for free.
This time the the jalsas maybe different ,the tweets maybe different but nothing close to anything which will make a difference practically on a ground level.

I hope they even arrest IK and torture him. IK should realize he made a blunder by going soft on them, why he let nawaz go? Why wasn't every goon in jail? In 3 and a half years, why no proofs could be brought against majority of PPP and PMLN ex ministers???

Because your chacha mama's in establishment control every institution, and they won't let any of that happen.
They gave a coalition government to PTI on purpose so they could control Imran Khan.
Or you are too simple, or should I say stupid to realize that yet?

Go read the history.

I agree, @waz not realising that it wouldn't be possible by the path taken by IK. They are managing him and will manage him from their tested practices.

IK is asking direction from the SCP. He is highly mistaken and naive. SCP is the one who followed the orders of Bajwa at that night, about which Question is asked , who was it!!

SCP and other courts of Pakistan are full of crooked judges, they will never make decisions in the interest of people or Pakistan. One latest example is the election of Hamza, despite being declared illegal voting by PTI runaway members, nothing has happened to him, he is pulling the strings. The federation pulling the strings, using Punjab Police and carried out brutal operations against people.
Did any court uttered a word!!
It is a established fact now, Most Pakistanis are kept illiterate and poor by design so they could never unite and stand up against those who are exploiting them and the country.

I have been warning on this forum that Bajwa is dangerous, pay attention, everything he has done in last 2/3 years goes against the interests of Pakistan. So why is he doing it!!

Because your chacha mama's in establishment control every institution, and they won't let any of that happen.
They gave a coalition government to PTI on purpose so they could control Imran Khan.
Or you are too simple, or should I say stupid to realize that yet?

So it took IK 3 and half years to realize this?? Why he even accepted such govt if he had no power? Seems IK and u guys were too stupid to realize.

No bruh. Hinduism (sanatan Dharma) is oldest tradition and culture and everything in the world according to research and facts. Sorry bro, I don't follow any religious book blindly. My thought process is built on the base of scientific research and proves.
No bro Hinduism was created before Humanity, Scientific research proves Vedic Technology, you can create and harness energy from shitting in street, everything around the world is fake you guys are the beacon of truthh.
10000 years of advance civilization. My Foot

It's not just material things but the lives of our loved ones. A real civil war of any kind is a ugly thing. Fathers, brothers get killed and women who are left behind are prone to rape by opportunists and criminals that exist in every society. That's the real price of a revolution because those who are in charge and exploiting this country for 72 years will not give it to us for free.
This time the the jalsas maybe different ,the tweets maybe different but nothing close to anything which will make a difference practically on a ground level.

You're right but there have been revolutions, recent ones as well that didn't cause damage as such.
But anyway if it's doomed to fail then leave it I guess no one should do anything.

This is colonial institute which we inherited and brainwashed to believe that Chief is always right and they've to follow him. So, It's up to public, either they stand up for their freedom or brace for harsher slavery.
The Iranian folks did it, the Turkish folks did it, Insha'Allah the Pak folks will do it too...

If a 200 years old tutelage (via top generals, bureaucrats, intellectuals, media, business etc. under the Imperialists) can be broken in Turkey it's possible in Pak too...

Last edited:
Don't agree. There is no panic. They are confident that they can undo IK phenomenon, by their traditional methods, and they are implementing them, progressively.

Uncle policy!

IK dead, unfortunately would mean violence of epic level and a quick end to the traitors and their empires.

Not in anyone's interest.

They want to off him bro

Back
Top Bottom