What's new

Good news for Russia. Russia oil production hits post USSR record high amid sky high $ to ruble rate

Whatever it is you are buying from the West, you will have to give more oil to get the same stuff, if you are an oil producer.

That is where your assumption is wrong. You assume Russia needs to buy something from the West? You realize Russia is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world :rofl: Russia does not need to buy anything from the West.

I immigrated with my parents. Manchu are Han. There is no more Manchu.
You are not Chinese,you are not Manchu,no,Manchus are not Hans,no Manchu will think he is a Han,though we think we are Chinese.In Chinese,中国 and 汉 not the same thing
And Manchus know their clans,banners and many things you don't have.do you even know the history?Do you know what the Russians did to the people of Manchuria?You are just a Russian troll

You are not Chinese,you are not Manchu,no,Manchus are not Hans,no Manchu will think he is a Han,though we think we are Chinese.In Chinese,中国 and 汉 not the same thing
And Manchus know their clans,banners and many things you don't have.do you even know the history?Do you know what the Russians did to the people of Manchuria?You are just a Russian troll

He could be an American troll who trying to false flag, so everyone would think Chinese are like that lol. Giving a wrong impression or what not...

My last name is Sun. I am a direct descendant of Sun Tzu, the greatest military commander the world has ever known. Greater than Caesar. Greater than Alexander. Greater than Napoleon. Greater than Hitler.

Russians are our brothers and sisters. Any hostility to the Russians is the same hostility to us. :china:

My last name is Sun. I am a direct descendant of Sun Tzu, the greatest military commander the world has ever known. Greater than Caesar. Greater than Alexander. Greater than Napoleon. Greater than Hitler.

Russians are our brothers and sisters. Any hostility to the Russians is the same hostility to us. :china:
Lol a guy has a last name as Sun and claim to be a direct descendant of Sun Tzu can be a Manchu?Do you even know Chinese history?

a simple solution could be trade oil for gold.
but I think the last person to suggest that was Muamarr Gaddafi and you saw what happened to him.
Doesn't matter what the medium of exchange is. Contracts are basically a bet the what I'm buying will go up in price, and what I'm selling will be worth less (when the contract is executed).

If you just trade gold for oil (no contracts) - then you don't come out ahead on the exchange.
June 2014 - gold at ~$1275/oz, oil at ~$100/barrel - so, ~12 barrels of oil to 1 oz of gold.
Jan 2015 - gold at ~$1200/oz, oil at $52/barrel - so, ~23 barrels to 1 oz of gold

If you could have talked someone into a contract in June, giving you 12 barrels of oil per oz of gold, you'd be trying desperately to get out of it now. If you were the seller, you'd be very happy - till the contract expired. No way any buyer of oil would renew that.

If China wants to work some kind of contract trading renminbi for oil on a fixed price contract it is their business. But right now, anything more than short term contracts look pretty stupid. You would only do that if you were confident the price was going to rebound.

You're just proof that intelligence isn't always inherited.

My last name is Sun. I am a direct descendant of Sun Tzu, the greatest military commander the world has ever known. Greater than Caesar. Greater than Alexander. Greater than Napoleon. Greater than Hitler.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!! Yeah, right.:nana:

Back
Top Bottom