What's new

Good General Vs. Bad General: The fake rivalry between Bajwa & Faiz

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230104-105530-929.png

I am suprised he is talking out against establishment now, especially since he is in Pakistan now. He was always an army tout. Perhaps another trick by army?
4D chess?... Nah, Pakistani are too dim witted for that. Just Uncle Conspiracy at dinner parties.

They all vary in degree, not in kind....

They're all like now despicable and unscrupulous beggars standing naked for all the grave sins they've committed....

Ey Pak Ordu, do a Hakiki Tevbe like Hazret-i Adam (PBUH), so that HE might forgive you and restore your previous honor and prestige in the eyes of the Pak folks.

Try to make it like the following equation they're trying to form in Turkey by HIS PERMISSION:

Millet = Vatan = Devlet = Bayrak (flag) = Azan = Ordu = Shehadet

Rabbana-zalamna-anfusana.jpg

Last edited:
4D chess?... Nah, Pakistani are too dim witted for that. Just Uncle Conspiracy at dinner parties.

usually people who speak out recieve visits by vigos and plain clothes men. I will be very suprised if the same happens to this guy

Pak Army plays a double game?

may be the Americans telling the truth

Lt. Gen. Javed Iqbal (R) — accused of treason and espionage and sentenced for 14 years rigorous imprisonment in 2019 has been been pardoned and released from Adiala Jail, Rawalpindi.
Lt. Gen. Iqbal (R) held key positions during his active service, including Director General — Military Operations (planning and executing all operations inside and outside of Pakistan) and Adjutant General (supervision of discipline and accountability within forces.

For people who have not listened to this vLog, Wajahat S. Khan mentions the front men of the army Generals.

He names the front man of generals for mining contracts in Balochistan.

He mentions front man of generals for SPD contracts in Sindh.

He mentions front man of generals for road contracts in Karachi.

He confirms Sabir Mithu as front man of generals for property deals contracts in Punjab.

The revelation start form HERE

So where is the LTG Faiz Hameed fan club now? Wasn't he some sort of knight in shining armor for a certain political demographic?

Not that I take everything that is disclosed on its face value, but glad that some of this stuff is out so those who were looking to garland FH and even hoping that he would become a member of the party will take a pause. Catharsis is that all the dirty laundry across khaki and mufti is coming out now. Those perceived to be angelic and not so angelic have been found out to a great extent.

I have said it before and its proven again and again, Pakistani generals and senior military leaders are often evil corrupt satan worshippers. They will use the country's women and loot the nation and take all the money abroad. Some say if u ever came to know the truth abt generals, ull be looking upon these corrupt politicians as angels. I think this is absolutely true, colonial parasites have destroyed the country.

I have said it before and its proven again and again, Pakistani generals and senior military leaders are often evil corrupt satan worshippers. They will use the country's women and loot the nation and take all the money abroad. Some say if u ever came to know the truth abt generals, ull be looking upon these corrupt politicians as angels. I think this is absolutely true, colonial parasites have destroyed the country.
+ top civil bureaucracy + top judiciary...

The more they get exposed the better for Pak. At the point of no return (determined by HIM), as was the case with Turkey, it all gets crushed down like a house of cards. The folks at the top aren't as secured as those at the bottom. And, the higher one rises (in corruption) the harder one falls down...

Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't....

As for the Pak's adversaries, now is their time to panic....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom