What's new

Good day for Democracy: Poll names Islamabad (Benazir) airport in Pakistan the worst in the world

thats second time in consecutive day-

that shows how bad ISB airport really is-

Isnt Musharaf was supposed to start building new airport? How its democrazy? Its just Pakistan. Btw why ISB, this time i selected Peshawer, and i think there is no comparison of peshawer airport.

Basically, these airports are pretty old and and small, new airport for Islamabad and Mardan are need of hour..

The Ministry of Tourism is responsible for removal of difficulties.

Isnt Musharaf was supposed to start building new airport? How its democrazy? Its just Pakistan. Btw why ISB, this time i selected Peshawer, and i think there is no comparison of peshawer airport.

Basically, these airports are pretty old and and small, new airport for Islamabad and Mardan are need of hour..

Musharraf was 7 years ago and these pro-democracy champions are still blaming him for a mismanaged airport!

No surprise. Islamabad Airport always remain a worse airport in my list any way

Musharraf was 7 years ago and these pro-democracy champions are still blaming him for a mismanaged airport!

Read before reply, no one blamed Musharaf alone, but whole 14 year setup, which couldn't do anything on it... i.e. Pakistan

Another list in which democracy has taken us to the top. The name suits the achievement nicely. Congrats to all :)
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan the worst in the world - News & Advice - Travel - The Independent

So why is Mr. Democracy is at fault, did he design it or was he the builder?
or maybe you dont even know him, you probably hang around Lt. General sub se Acha, I heard he has a very long reach and could make things happen for people who hang around him.

This is what corrupt politicians bring anarchy & chaos in every system. Even after multiple failures these corrupt bastard politicians shamelessly stand tall & shamelessly proud. In ko koi farak nahi parta kai yai haramzaday kita fail hain.

democracy

It's DEMOCRAZY not democracy.

So why is Mr. Democracy is at fault, did he design it or was he the builder?
or maybe you dont even know him, you probably hang around Lt. General sub se Acha, I heard he has a very long reach and could make things happen for people who hang around him.

All Mr democracy cares for in airports is to hang portraits of the PM and President next to the Quaid. Democracy takes credit for nuclear weapons and motorways. nawaz promised bullet trains and motorways yet all he has done is take Islamabad airport to the top.

It's all because of political appointments. Is there ANY state-owned institution that is running smoothly under democracy? Say what you will but Musharraf 8 years were the most progressive years for Pakistan I have seen in my life.

If this is how OUR democracy runs this country i would rather not have it.

Back
Top Bottom