What's new

**Good Bye Mir Jaffar** Nation Celebrates Freedom After 6 Years Of Nightmare Due To A Crooked Tyrant

Instead of 3 year cycle, politicians can reduce the COAS tenure to 2 years. Give them less time to play politics.

Or, link tenure of COAS with previous PM tenure. So if previous PM spend 3 years in office, COAS gets 3 years in total. If previous PM got 5 years, this COAS gets 5 years tenure.

Dekna marshal laws or ouster of PMs before there tenure completion kaisy end hota Hy. Pir har PM 5 Saal pory krky jay ga.

باجوہ ایک جاھل پاگل کتا تھا جو پینڈو جاھل کی طرح ہر ایک کو کاٹتا پھرتا تھا اور ایک کتے کی طرح ہی یاد رکھا جائے گا باسٹرڈ

Breaking News:

Bajwa has received the nomination of "Suwar e Aala" of DHA!

باجوہ ایک جاھل پاگل کتا تھا جو پینڈو جاھل کی طرح ہر ایک کو کاٹتا پھرتا تھا اور ایک کتے کی طرح ہی یاد رکھا جائے گا باسٹرڈ
His family must be hounded abroad as well as they're the ultimate beneficiaries.

1669753906923.png

6 years of nightmare 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... Oh come on ! We all were celebrating the love affair between Imran Khan and Bajwa... I dare say, if it weren't for Bajwa IK would have no chance of winning next elections.

I know I have said this plenty of times here but I must say this again with sadness - WHAT INDIA COULD NOT DO IN 75-YEAR, THIS FUKING BAJWA MANAGE TO DO IT IN 6-MONTHS OR LESS !! AND THAT IS - THE HATRED BY ORDINARY AWAM OF MILITARY GENERALS OF PAKISTAN.

This fuker has absolutely destroyed the institution of Military through his vile, corrupt, disgusting, fascist and unforgivable acts, and massive human rights violations including extra judicial killings of many Pakistanis including prominent journalists !

How this disgusting creature Bajwa is still not being hanged just shows the vicious nature of what our military has becomes - an institution above the law, out of control and an institution which forcefully makes people of Pakistan subservient to their desires ! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom