What's new

Good bye friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
ager tum tharki nhi to hum phir haji hain :lol:
hajj kerke hi tumne kaunse bhalle maar liye mamoo ..... ek number ke bevre aur ek number ke tharki ho tum :D

gunahhai.jpg

where are all the baised & incompetent ADMIN like @Dubious :D @Arsalan @WAJsal and others these days i wonder why they havent banned & blocked me by now

hajj kerke hi tumne kaunse bhalle maar liye mamoo ..... ek number ke bevre aur ek number ke tharki ho tum :D

View attachment 565842

where are all the baised & incompetent ADMIN like @Dubious :D @Arsalan @WAJsal and others these days i wonder why they havent banned & blocked me by now
That was rude! You hurt my feelings. :-)

Please show me a single post of your that have been wrongly deleted or rated by me. Any single post please.

And dears, the admins will want more and more people to come to the forum, use some common sense. Why would a public forum make policy of BANNING everyone for no reason? If you are getting banned again and again, there had to be some reason, the quicker you find that out and address it the better for EVERYONE. :)

Beta mery ko wo sab de chuky ab tu le chuma
kya baat hai .... :D

divyendu3.jpg

That was rude! You hurt my feelings. :-)

Please show me a single post of your that have been wrongly deleted or rated by me. Any single post please.

And dears, the admins will want more and more people to come to the forum, use some common sense. Why would a public forum make policy of BANNING everyone for no reason? If you are getting banned again and again, there had to be some reason, the quicker you find that out and address it the better for EVERYONE. :)
well the way you guys and specially you and @The Eagle are giving me -ve ratings and letting people like razpak & markhoor go scotfree sugests something else but then i like it this way mazza atta hai abb bann & block honne me mammoo :D

download (2).jpg

Maza lety lety truck ke neechy na a jana
hindustan me truck wallon me kahawat hai ki highway per truck ke niche soar/khanzir aa jae to uska kuch nahee bigarta truck jaroor balance ko baithaa hai ;) :D
intnasamjhdar.jpg

aur mera baap to mujhe janm se hi aghoree aur sooar manta hai ... kyonki mai aise nakshatr me janma thaa ki meree kabhee apne bapoo se nahee banee :haha:

trolling.jpg

kya baat hai .... :D

View attachment 565846

well the way you guys and specially you and @The Eagle are giving me -ve ratings and letting people like razpak & markhoor go scotfree sugests something else but then i like it this way mazza atta hai abb bann & block honne me mammoo :D

View attachment 565847
Sir Again, Please talk about your own posts. Tell me and show me the post that you claim have been rated negative wrongly. I assure you we will resolve that issue. You are responsible for YOUR posts not others. If you find any post that is not appropriate posted by any other members, REPORT.

aur mera baap to mujhe janm se hi aghoree aur sooar manta hai ... kyonki mai aise nakshatr me janma thaa ki meree kabhee apne bapoo se nahee banee :haha:
In that case you must go for paternity (DNA) test. :enjoy:

Hi all,
Had a great time here. Now gonna start a new chapter in life. Time was both fun and learning here. 3 years I guess.
Its a good place hope you all learn a lot here . My friends made me feel good while my critics made me stronger both are love . Among all friends is @django whom I will always recall with great words and had a very positive impact on my life and mind.
Have a great life, laugh more smile more , accept others , be light minded and cool . Nice knowing u all. I wont come back .
View attachment 565722
Good bye. :wave:
Kyun ap ki shsi ho gai aur shohar ne pdf use kerna pe pabandi lagi do.

Same here.
If its an addiction, then you make it one. Not that it's supposed to be.
It's just a forum to get the news and have a say and continue with your life.

What's the purpose of quitting as if its some game or job you just have to step out of?
It is not an addiction as Facebook .
I visit it once or twice a day .

Hi all,
Had a great time here. Now gonna start a new chapter in life. Time was both fun and learning here. 3 years I guess.
Its a good place hope you all learn a lot here . My friends made me feel good while my critics made me stronger both are love . Among all friends is @django whom I will always recall with great words and had a very positive impact on my life and mind.
Have a great life, laugh more smile more , accept others , be light minded and cool . Nice knowing u all. I wont come back .
View attachment 565722
Good bye. :wave:

Goodbye sis, thank you for your contributions. Hope the rest of our female contingent holds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom