Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, what happened to us muslims??? What u are preaching is gandhiism, u knw turn the other cheek. Effects no doubt of targetted propoganda on Islam by the west in the past 2 decades that has lead the weak amongst us to start this mantra of religion of peace bs...., Islam says eye for an eye, we are not gandhis and plz stop this hypocrissy of qouting the life of Prophet(pbuh) out of context, he only and only forgave the wrongs done to his person, he didnt practice forgiveness when dealing with matters of others....the hand of the old lady was taken not forgiven, remember that we have no right to forgive on his(pbuh)'s account. Hurling abuses is a little matter, had this @AUSTERLITZ done this face to face, his head would've..........

No, he is smart and is on a targetted mission to lead simple young minds on this forum astray about the foundations of Pakistan. U see his sort in every circle of our nation today, taking bundles of cash from foriegn embassies and preaching secularism while pretending to be saints and championa of human rights.

this is a very serious matter.they will take action and i think you should now remain calm.we must not give them abuses in return.austerlitz was provoked.every person involved in that particular conversation must apologize.that's it.we should stay calm.

this is a very serious matter.they will take action and i think you should now remain calm.we must not give them abuses in return.austerlitz was provoked.every person involved in that particular conversation must apologize.that's it.we should stay calm.
Read the conversation posted on this thread mate, he was not provoked religiously, he initiated this.....and by the way we dont give a damn abt provokation. Some matters must always be prefrential for Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum and those include propoganda against our state, religion etc. This freedom of speech bs has went too far, im sure that even the bloke who invented the term wouldnt have meant this by it.

Well that didn't last long.

Is PDF done for? Has the captain given orders to abandon ship?

What will members leaving the forum achieve? Stay and help us patch the holes.

What u are preaching is gandhiism, u knw turn the other cheek.
Really, did the Prophet start picking up stones and stoning others when people were throwing stones at him?
Did Prophet drag the Jewish woman and beat her for throwing rubbish?
Did Prophet not go to the extend of forgiving the killer of his beloved uncle Hamza? Did the Prophet kill the woman who ate Hamza R.A.'s heart?

Answer is no..He was a prophet of the religion of peace...he did not behave like a hot headed child!

religion of peace bs
SO SALAM -the way we greet eachother is not peace?
SO Islam is not a religion of peace despite the Prophet being peaceful and he was supposed to be an example not to be put on a pedestal and forgotten!
Islam says eye for an eye,
Sorry for your lack of information but Moses's law says that not Islam!

Islam at every turn favours PEACE ...to the extend of forgiving is better! It discourages savagery!

plz stop this hypocrissy of qouting the life of Prophet(pbuh) out of context, he only and only forgave the wrongs done to his person, he didnt practice forgiveness when dealing with matters of others.
Others's matters? He forgave the man who killed his uncle Hamza...What are you going about? Although he didnt want to see the guy's face he FORGAVE...Let that sink in!

Even during war, Islam the religion of peace states not to harm ANY PLANT...Which religion tells you that in the state of war?

the hand of the old lady was taken
WTH is that?

remember that we have no right to forgive on his(pbuh)'s account.
And we have no rights to be angry on his behalf coz every man and woman on this planet can say bad about my Prophet but nothing will reduce his status, do you know why? Coz ALLAH gave it to him not people so no one can take it away no matter what they say!
Hurling abuses is a little matter, had this @AUSTERLITZ done this face to face, his head would've..........
Kindly explain to me this ayat:

4_137.png

Sahih International: Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way.
[Quran 4:137]

Tell me, how can someone disbelieve and believe again if you are going to chop of that person's head on the 1st disbelieve?

Stop behaving like a barbarian...Islam pulled us out of Jahilah not threw us into it...If you choose to be in it that is your choice do not attribute it to Islam!

And remember Quran is above ALL HADITH so you cant quote me a hadith over this Quranic ayat!

Okay guy's I am fed up of being called all sort of names by fellow Pakistani's. I have a very free mind that likes to question and pick everything. Critically evaluate and not treat anything as 'holy cow'. Clearly such free though rankles some people here. Instead of playing ball they start playing the man. Which clearly shows they don't have a case so they go for ad hominems. Given this I think I will also take a break from this forum for a month and see if things have improved or if the climate here allows free discussion.

Until then best of luck ....

Read the conversation posted on this thread mate, he was not provoked religiously, he initiated this.....and by the eay we dont give a damn abt provokation. Some matters must always be prefrential for Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum and those include propoganda against our state, religion etc. This freedom of speech bs has went too far, im sure the even the bloke who invented the term wouldnt have meant this by it.

i read the conversation.i was angry too but there are people who are responsible for taking action.it looks like that austerlitz wasn't provoked but some members explained that there are two pakistani members who provoked him.i don't know what is truth but justice must be served.late of justice is injustice.stay calm.they will take action.

this is turning into a revolution.please take a decision.ask austerlitz to apologize here.ask him to write it here or seperate topic.do it because senior members are leaving.it is just an apology.
An apology wont do, he didnt insult some one's nanny. He needs to be shoved off this forum for good. How can we let this bugger of the hook so easily after what he said, is honour of our Prophet(pbuh) become so cheap for us? Provokation or no provokation, there is no justification for this, he must go.

Is that all u can do little btch, run to daddy?
You want to defend Islam, try by cleaning your tongue...Because that is the small muscle that will surely drag you to hell!

remember that we have no right to forgive on his(pbuh)'s account.
Did Prophet give you the right to hurl insults? At 1 point you pretend to stand up for the Prophet when you cant even stand up against your own tongue?

@Awan68 You can not expect me to give the indians a warning or ban for their tongue and allow you freehand BS with a tongue that bows to shaitan?!

honour of our Prophet
The Prophet for sure doesnt need defenders who cant even defend their own tongue from hell!

Okay guy's I am fed up of being called all sort of names by fellow Pakistani's. I have a very free mind that likes to question and pick everything. Critically evaluate and not treat anything as 'holy cow'. Clearly such free though rankles some people here. Instead of playing ball they start playing the man. Which clearly shows they don't have a case so they go for ad hominems. Given this I think I will also take a break from this forum for a month and see if things have improved or if the climate here allows free discussion.

you join the list of people who wants to quit.some already quit.please don't go.you know we have so many religious organizations in our country and there are lots of people who are sensitive about religion.i think people involved in this incident should apologize.everyone has the right to speak.i don't like austerlitz words about our prophet but there were pakistani members who provoked him.so they all must apologize.this will end this matter.you shouldn't go.stay.

Very good decision :tup:

If PDF is filled with Drama then I may take a break for some time I cam here for fruitful geopolitics talk, I knew trolls were a problem before I joined but some people get butthurt easliy not just Indians but Pakistanis as well

@Awan68 You cant even do jihad-un-nafs and you are talking about defending Prophet's honor!

My Prophet's honor is neither given by you nor lost through your disgusting tongue!

My Prophet's honor was bestowed by ALLAH no one on this planet can undo that...Not even if EVERY living thing tried!

Mate the last time u took a break was to create a new ID after the previous one got too dirty, im sure u will be back in a day or 2, with a new ID ofcourse. The standards on this forum nowadays, a multiple ID troll as a think tank consultant, lol, im starting to think its more of a fish tank rather than a think tank. Anyways, run of boy, off to to new ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom