What's new

Golden Oldies

The above video is for @jamahir

a old friend of mine used to listen to "pink floyd" and i have listened to "brick in the wall" with him... i am nearing the end of my monthly download limit and will watch the vid when i recharge in three or four days.

the first song in your thread is "oh carol"... i first heard it years ago when i would tune in to the shortwave radio broadcast of slbc ( sri lanka broadcasting corporation ).

and yes, "hotel california" is a classic... some say pdf is like that hotel. :D

a suggestion for next time you post... there are so many embedded vids in this page that my linux machine hung and i had to restart... this would be case with some others to... to avoid this situation, copy the vid url to the edit box and remove the "http://" prefix... this will leave only the link in the post after you press "post reply"... readers clicking on the link will open the linked page in a new window... this procedure allows fast and safe loads of a thread page.

though i don't listen much to english songs, one of my favorites ( and a golden oldie ) is "strangers in the night" by frank sinatra...

Strangers in The Night - Frank Sinatra - YouTube

@dadeechi How old are you? most of these songs are from my generation , we used to listen to them :)
Did not know today's gen actually would even know these.
Do you know the girl who is dancing with Bruce Springsteen in :dancing in the dark" is Courtney cox?

a old friend of mine used to listen to "pink floyd" and i have listened to "brick in the wall" with him... i am nearing the end of my monthly download limit and will watch the vid when i recharge in three or four days.

the first song in your thread is "oh carol"... i first heard it years ago when i would tune in to the shortwave radio broadcast of slbc ( sri lanka broadcasting corporation ).

and yes, "hotel california" is a classic... some say pdf is like that hotel. :D

a suggestion for next time you post... there are so many embedded vids in this page that my linux machine hung and i had to restart... this would be case with some others to... to avoid this situation, copy the vid url to the edit box and remove the "http://" prefix... this will leave only the link in the post after you press "post reply"... readers clicking on the link will open the linked page in a new window... this procedure allows fast and safe loads of a thread page.

though i don't listen much to english songs, one of my favorites ( and a golden oldie ) is "strangers in the night" by frank sinatra...

Strangers in The Night - Frank Sinatra - YouTube
You do know what strangers in the night meant?:)

Doubt you heard this band mate:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom